Character Discussion Morj New Video Against ZKK

1. For Luffy to get the last blow and Zoro to kill him means Zoro is just acting like an executioner and not giving his opponent a fighting chance - Out of character for him
2. For Zoro to get the final blow and kill Kaido would be out of character for the manga and the recent set ups all being about Luffy defeating Kaido and knocking him out.

Man making videos over a few of the hottest subjects in One Piece, he’s just capitalizing on hype. I don’t think ZKK will happen, but I hate how Morj talks down to his viewer base like he has some in with Oda.
lol i quite literally cant see where he coming from with the first part i agree lol zoro wont attack/kill defenseless person but is morj forgetting all about awakening oda wont write it that way even if he just decides to have kaido rampage on wano trying to kiil innocent people thats enough for zkk and for the 2nd part how tf is it out of character for the manga i dont speak for all the zkk members but i for myself expect luffy to defeat kaido and knock him possibly even destroying his weapon because this imo forces kaido back into dragon mode but once luffy defeats and knocks out kaido because is awakened guess what ...surprise mf im back then zkk happens maybe luffy is wore out from haki use etc idk lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Just watched it at 2.0X speed. The dude legit said Zoro killing Kaido would be the same as fodder marines executing Roger, and one of his main reasons for saying ZKK won't happen is because he thinks it won't be badass.:crazwhat:

I saw his COC theory too; he appeared to be good, but this video is just dumb. This is coming from a non-believer of ZKK.

Zkk will satisfy most zoro fan (include me), but there is still something unlogical about that. A 1 vs 1 would be much better (which not likely gonna happen)
Beside that, luffy also shows strong wish to defeat kaido
If zkk does not happen, at least zoro will do sth to make him become a legendary in wano

Just watched it at 2.0X speed. The dude legit said Zoro killing Kaido would be the same as fodder marines executing Roger, and one of his main reasons for saying ZKK won't happen is because he thinks it won't be badass.:crazwhat:

I saw his COC theory too; he appeared to be good, but this video is just dumb. This is coming from a non-believer of ZKK.
I think he has angry voice than normal video jn

I think he has angry voice than normal in this video. Guess just because some ZKK fans are too much agressive