Most underrated fight in Naruto

Its still can be subjective. Ask a hardcore one piece fan and they will explain why OP is better on all the above criteria. Same for naruto
Nah that just means they are wrong and are being typical One Piece fanboys which isn't surprising. Saying the earth is flat doesn't mean it is subjective. It is fact to say One Piece has one of the worst pacing in manga. You can measure pacing and other components of writing as well.

Nah that just means they are wrong and are being typical One Piece fanboys which isn't surprising. Saying the earth is flat doesn't mean it is subjective. It is fact to say One Piece has one of the worst pacing in manga. You can measure pacing and other components of writing as well.
Can you give me an objective way to measure pacing and other components of writing, then?
Can you tell me any peer-reviewed or proofed paper describing how to objectively measure them?

Can you give me an objective way to measure pacing and other components of writing, then?
Can you tell me any peer-reviewed or proofed paper describing how to objectively measure them?
Luffy going up the stairs for literally six months. Manga being 1000+ chapters and 25 years old. Sabody, Amazon, Impel Down, Marine Ford, Ace/Luffy flashback and FMI COMBINED taking less time than Wano alone. You don't need a peer-reviewed paper to learn how to do basic counting skills, Einstein. Writing cartoons isn't rocket science.

Luffy going up the stairs for literally six months. Manga being 1000+ chapters and 25 years old. Sabody, Amazon, Impel Down, Marine Ford, Ace/Luffy flashback and FMI COMBINED taking less time than Wano alone. You don't need a peer-reviewed paper to learn how to do basic counting skills, Einstein. Writing cartoons isn't rocket science.
Not what I asked, Einstein.
You said that it is objective, as such, I am asking for a measure of objectivity. You used the flat earth example, you can prove the earth is round.
Ulisses as a book describes one day, and it's hundred of pages long, is this enough reason to say it's bad paced?
Post automatically merged:

Nibba is bitching about EMS/Rinnegan while Haki is the worst powersystem ever.

Powercreep?Like any battleshounen?Luffy was oneshot material for Kaido at the start of Wano,later he fought him on even grounds.Let me guess,that was peak fiction?
Power creep is when you introduce Pain who low diffs the Leaf village, then everybody gets a power boost to fight Obito (who no diffs Pain), and then you introduce a character that no diffs obito, Madara, and then you introduce a character that no diffs Madara.

Not what I asked, Einstein.
You said that it is objective, as such, I am asking for a measure of objectivity. You used the flat earth example, you can prove the earth is round.
Ulisses as a book describes one day, and it's hundred of pages long, is this enough reason to say it's bad paced?
Post automatically merged:

Power creep is when you introduce Pain who low diffs the Leaf village, then everybody gets a power boost to fight Obito (who no diffs Pain), and then you introduce a character that no diffs obito, Madara, and then you introduce a character that no diffs Madara.
Madara loses against Obito but keep wanking the loser