Most underrated fight in Naruto

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yes forgot to mention that, he was son of fucking genius... and from god tier clan, like what the actual fuck.... the only guy who was real underdog was rock lee, and how did that turned out....
I didn’t realize zolo wrote this so it makes sense he completely confused him self in reading the message he responded to.
It went to Dragon ball level of power ups for like 70 chapters lmfao. Yall acting like it was like that half its series. What about the other 630 chapters?
Yes those 70chapters turned the entire series to shit it’s like saying GoT is a masterpiece if you ignore s7 & s8.

it doesn’t work that way.

the series was ruined long before that imho once Itachi died the storyline went flat and downhill then Madara was fucking epically dope only to be killed by an aizen level plan that completely turned any remaking hope to salvage the series into utter garbage. then kishi continued on with boruto which was so unoriginally doggo that he made all children the same design as their parents basically making them twins, added science to the equation and just tarnished anything that happened in the original Naruto anime and Alatsuki arc of Shippuden.
I read both.
Bleach went blank after defeating Aizen. The mangaka didnt know what to do after beating Aizen (no Bankai for Aizen, and here you are comparing it to Naruto?).
oh boy if you think bleach went blank after defeating aizen you’re surely mistaken it was bad for awhile it realistically died after soul society arc yes I absolutely love bleach and will still Stan it til this day. It HM arc was just a repeat of SS same plot same storyline just new badass characters. So many plot holes as to why Yoruichi never used a zanpakto against Aizen or why any of the captains ever thought to use one of their broken Bankais against him. Et cetera.
Just because you don't like Naruto, you do not have to call it rubbish manga. :goyea:

Hypocrite? I think now that makes two of us.
I love Naruto but it is a rubbish manga that turned dog when they started pulling random power ups out of nowhere. Mangekyo was a cool power up explained well Rinnegen meh all other power ups utter trash.

gods and science is where kishi took the world of ninjas - Chris Farley and Beverly Hills ninja would be disappointed

I read both.
Bleach went blank after defeating Aizen. The mangaka didnt know what to do after beating Aizen (no Bankai for Aizen, and here you are comparing it to Naruto?).

Kishimoto brilliantly planned the 4th GNW. Power creep is bound to happen in 500+ chapter series.
One Piece did it worse. I will accept power creep everyday over holding back characters that the author hyped 20 years ago.

Naruto's each and every protagonist and ANTAGONIST beats One Piece's pro+antagonists.

I have got some free time. We can do a character by character comparison and an arc by arc comparison. Lets determine rules first (personal opinions does not matter).
Then we can see which series come out on top.
@lee33
Exactly, power creep happens in every shounen. It is more weird for a power creep not to happen then it happening. Like I told the gaimon dude I had no issues with Madara low diffing the five kages. It brought tension and stakes. and it lived up to the expectations Kishi set for Madara hyping him up for several hundred chapters. My favorite part of Wano was when Kaido one shotted Luffy because it brought stakes and it gave Oda creditability that this is a unique pirate that Luffy has never faced. At that point of wano I was like finally Oda is meeting expectation that he himself set and then Oda put Luffy in a prison to train. Then Oda nerfed him because he didn't know how to defeat him. That is worse than any power creep.
Post automatically merged:

this fight is heaviliy carried by it's plot twist. I'd say is perfectly rated.

Most underrated fight imo is Zabuza vs Kakashi. It gets forgotten because the story scaled so much higher afterwards
What is your definition of rated?

Yes those 70chapters turned the entire series to shit it’s like saying GoT is a masterpiece if you ignore s7 & s8.
To judge a 700 chapter story just on 70 chapters is stupid. You guys are overexaggerating just like the AOT ending. Yes Naruto and AOT ending was terrible but to judge the whole story on a bad ending is ridiculous. Stories are HARD to write especially when you have a one week deadline. The author being perfect from the beginning, middle and end is rarely if ever going to happen.

Also, GOT was terrible from season 3, but you guys kept eating it up. GOT used killing characters as the catalyst of their story, it had no other substantive plot. Saying "winter is coming" or "Dragons" every season doesn't mean it has a substantive plot. The red wedding was one of the worst writing I watched, completely pointless. They did that just for shock value, not for a narrative decision but you guys ate it up because their were death. Any person paying attention to the plot of GOT knew it was fool's gold.

So we would compare arcs and characters totally unbiased? Yeah right, give me a break

Just because you like Naruto more doesn't make it the masterpiece you think it is. Power creep is the least of the problems Shippuden faced. Kishimoto spit in the face of all the themes and lore he set up in the first half. And let's not even bring up the side characters who all got shafted so that the series could become the god brothers manga
Side characters got shafted? My guy, Gara had his own arc, Itachi his own arc, Jiraya his own arc, Shikamaru his own arc, Sasuke his own arc and that was all PART 2 Naruto! Like lmfao like I said, you sure do love talking in generalities and literally providing zero examples

Last edited:
Exactly, power creep happens in every shounen. It is more weird for a power creep not to happen then it happening. Like I told the gaimon dude I had no issues with Madara low diffing the five kages. It brought tension and stakes. and it lived up to the expectations Kishi set for Madara hyping him up for several hundred chapters. My favorite part of Wano was when Kaido one shotted Luffy because it brought stakes and it gave Oda creditability that this is a unique pirate that Luffy has never faced. At that point of wano I was like finally Oda is meeting expectation that he himself set and then Oda put Luffy in a prison to train. Then Oda nerfed him because he didn't know how to defeat him. That is worse than any power creep.

To judge a 700 chapter story just on 70 chapters is stupid. You guys are overexaggerating just like the AOT ending. Yes Naruto and AOT ending was terrible but to judge the whole story on a bad ending is ridiculous. Stories are HARD to write especially when you have a one week deadline. The author being perfect from the beginning, middle and end is rarely if ever going to happen.

Also, GOT was terrible from season 3, but you guys kept eating it up. GOT used killing characters as the catalyst of their story, it had no other substantive plot. Saying "winter is coming" or "Dragons" every season doesn't mean it has a substantive plot. The red wedding was one of the worst writing I watched, completely pointless. They did that just for shock value, not for a narrative decision but you guys ate it up because their were death. Any person paying attention to the plot of GOT knew it was fool's gold.

Side characters got shafted? My guy, Gara had his own arc, Itachi his own arc, Jiraya his own arc, Shikamaru his own arc, Sasuke his own arc and that was all PART 2 Naruto! Like lmfao like I said, you sure do love talking in generalities and literally providing zero examples
Naruto haters make no sense.
If they pick 10 things from their favorite manga, Naruto does it better 8 out of those 10 things.

Their criticism is basic. Just like how people call One Piece long, it has weird designs, it is goofy etc. But OP's actual problems are entirely different.
They talk about power ups and shafted characters, but dont know how Law outshined most of the SHs including Sanji and Zoro.
They say why there were aliens, but forgot that white zetsu was there whole series (more like childish insults than criticism).
Tbh, I am not the one for toxic debates.
Let them be.

If they pick 10 things from their favorite manga, Naruto does it better 8 out of those 10 things.

Their criticism is basic. Just like how people call One Piece long, it has weird designs, it is goofy etc. But OP's actual problems are entirely different.
They talk about power ups and shafted characters, but dont know how Law outshined most of the SHs including Sanji and Zoro.
They say why there were aliens, but forgot that white zetsu was there whole series (more like childish insults than criticism).
Let them be.
Lmao exactly my sentiments. It is very basic and trivial. There are fundamental problems with One Piece that is glaring, whereas Naruto rants all come from the war arc. 90% of Naruto rants I seen are all about the war arc. Or like "sasuke is too emo" , "madara was overpowered" or "Sharigan was way too focused". Like lmao those aren't criticism, those are just things they don't like. An antagonist being overpowered is a good thing, it adds tension lmao. Cricism is for example, abruptly ending your most important arc you built up for a decade so that you can advertise your movie.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

Let them be.
please tell em what Naruto has done better than VAGABOND, 20th Century Boys, GTO, or Kingdom?

please tell em what Naruto has done better than VAGABOND, 20th Century Boys, GTO, or Kingdom?
Those aren't shounen. Only one I read out of those four are Kingdom. I love Kingdom and it does things better than Naruto in somethings and Naruto does somethings better than it. Character development, antagonists and fights are better in Naruto. Kingdom has better world building, settings and plot.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

sounds like all main characters tbh

Tenten is a perfect example the girl has no last name nor backstory, Kiba as Naruto’s rival for Hokage was nothing more than the Chunin exams fight, Anko an absolute waste of badass, Shinzo never had any true proper presence, Kurenai had a kid and went afk after showing to be a prominent shinobi, Yugao was better off not even being introduced, Danzig was also a waste of a build up

Those aren't shounen. Only one I read out of those four are Kingdom. I love Kingdom and it does things better than Naruto in somethings and Naruto does somethings better than it. Character development, antagonists and fights are better in Naruto. Kingdom has better world building, settings and plot.
I mean you’re wrong GTO is a shounen - Kingdom is a mix of shounen/seinen - & thirdly you never said to pick your fav shounen mangas cause even JJK, CSM, OPM & MP have done things better than Naruto.

Also when it comes Kingdom the reason you feel it is lacking character development cause the story over is broader than Shin and his dream of being a 6GG that’s not what the story is about unlike Naruto it focuses on a much larger than life goal the unification of China. Shin doesn’t need to have an drastic character development to or is there a need for him to be anymore than what he is for the story to progress as the spectacle has always been the battles and strategies themselves.

every character in the story has their own role to fill and they play their pet perfectly. Shin is playing his part which hs been stated as being a pillar for El Sei to unify China through military means that’s his role - he is growing and developing for his role at the pace he needs to, nothing needs to be rushed here.

shin doesn’t need a god to give him a hax power up for his character to develop nor a unfleshed out reveal of his father being one of the strongest shinobi to ever exist.

Last edited:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
If you're going to be that dimwited and mention OPM, then no I am not. Why bother.
so you don’t have anything to list that Naruto does better than kingdom, GTO, Csm, jjk or MP?

you don’t like 1 out 5 listed yet you can complain and say that people’s criticisms of Naruto are invalid.

you claim Naruto does 8/10 better than any other manga I guess now you buckled it up to shounen specifically so pleas list them you can exclude OPM. We can replace opm with Vinland Saga then.

these are all some of my fav mangas please list 8/10 things that Naruto does better than them.

I gave you some easy ones be thankful I didn’t include Berserk, Claymore, HxH, Kekkaishi, YuYu or Fullmetal Alchemist

There is also masterpieces like Soul Eater and Full Metal Panic but you won’t list out anything that Naruto does better than them.

Funnily enough you couldn’t even list 8/10 things that Naruto does better than Kingdom and you just ignored the majority of that post to begin with.

yawn.

Last edited:
so you don’t have anything to list that Naruto does better than kingdom, GTO, Csm, jjk or MP?

you don’t like 1 out 5 listed yet you can complain and say that people’s criticisms of Naruto are invalid.

you claim Naruto does 8/10 better than any other manga I guess now you buckled it up to shounen specifically so pleas list them you can exclude OPM. We can replace opm with Vinland Saga then.

these are all some of my fav mangas please list 8/10 things that Naruto does better than them.

I gave you some easy ones be thankful I didn’t include Berserk, Claymore, HxH, Kekkaishi, YuYu or Fullmetal Alchemist

There is also masterpieces like Soul Eater and Full Metal Panic but you won’t list out anything that Naruto does better than them.

Funnily enough you couldn’t even list 8/10 things that Naruto does better than Kingdom and you just ignored the majority of that post to begin with.

yawn.
The only thing Naruto does better than a lot of shonen is the anime OST...and that's because Kishimoto had nothing to do with it thankfully