Most underrated fight in Naruto

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Restricted juvenile Edo Tensei, Hiruzen gives up his life to take them down
How is that an accomplishment
:beckmoji:

Hiruzen and Minato looked like rookies in the presence of Shonobi gods
:myman:
Restricted? How so? They were controlled to be emotionless and kill, he took out Tobis arm and leg and Hashis leg with paper bombs they would’ve been incapacitated if it wasn’t for being reanimated and unable to die hence why he gave up his life as he had to take their souls and even took orochis arms with him.

that’s a win very few we’re even able to overwhelm orochi and very few we’re even able to take on hashi or tobi being able to take on all 3 simultaneously with limited chakra and old age is a feat in itself.

hemce prime Saru will handle them all, orochi quite easily and tobi was already surpassed by Saru it’s why he appointed him Kage, hashi would lose in a pure 1v1

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sarutobu whopping first 2 edo hokage at his age was DOOOPE
One of my favorite moments.

I was insufferable back in the day on the local Naruto forum I was at when I was spamming Sarutobi not wanting to allow Orochimaru to spawn the 4th but he did 1st and 2nd.

Let's just say Minato vs Hashirama thread was intense because of me:suresure:

One of my favorite moments.

I was insufferable back in the day on the local Naruto forum I was at when I was spamming Sarutobi not wanting to allow Orochimaru to spawn the 4th but he did 1st and 2nd.

Let's just say Minato vs Hashirama thread was intense because of me:suresure:
😂😂😂😂 Lmfao

The intensity and suspense built around the 4th was SOMETHING ELSE MAN..

I'm kinda glad that Kishimoto is gonna elaborate alot more on him

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
😂😂😂😂 Lmfao

The intensity and suspense built around the 4th was SOMETHING ELSE MAN..

I'm kinda glad that Kishimoto is gonna elaborate alot more on him
Hokage Naruto > Hashirama > Minato > rest. In terms of power.

Sarutobi fans are probably the most delusional mfs ever.

They wanted to push Prime Sarutobi > Minato where Sarutobi was constantly telling everyone that Minato was stronger than him:suresure:

Hokage Naruto > Hashirama > Minato > rest. In terms of power.

Sarutobi fans are probably the most delusional mfs ever.

They wanted to push Prime Sarutobi > Minato where Sarutobi was constantly telling everyone that Minato was stronger than him:suresure:
I wouldn't underestimate Minato's ingenuity and i bet thats what Sarutobi is highlighting.. He developed and improved on justus even he couldn't master (i reckon rasengan was only mastered by jiraya, minato, and Naruto) and that's excluding his mastery in chakra natures and whatever he may have learned from jiraya or from Sarutobi himself + Sage mode.

But ngl without Sarutobi's words about Minato , prime Sarutobi's portrayal is that of a Monster among Monsters in the Ninja world.
Post automatically merged:

Minato isn't as narratively wanked basically