Most underrated fight in Naruto

It went to Dragon ball level of power ups for like 70 chapters lmfao. Yall acting like it was like that half its series. What about the other 630 chapters?
Post automatically merged:

Chill
Naruto started going down the drain when the Mangekyo Sharingan became the centerpiece of the world. Every op ability - "yeah bro, it's my eye's ability", "the rinnegan? Just a continuation of the Sharingan, but there are secrets to it"

The Byakugan became irrelevant, and all non-deity-genes-infused characters slowly started fading out by importance

G

Gorosei Informer

"Rasengun"

It was pretty cool how he defeated the 3rd Raikage though! Turned his unstoppable spear finger against his almighty defense? Thats how I thought Luffy was gonna beat Kaido tbh, way before it happened, I expected his Awakening/Gear 5th to let him tank Kaidos hits and deflect them back at Kaido, with twice the power or w/e too! The strength of absorption and rebound! "I am rubber and you are glue".

"Rasengun"

It was pretty cool how he defeated the 3rd Raikage though! Turned his unstoppable spear finger against his almighty defense? Thats how I thought Luffy was gonna beat Kaido tbh, way before it happened, I expected his Awakening/Gear 5th to let him tank Kaidos hits and deflect them back at Kaido, with twice the power or w/e too! The strength of absorption and rebound! "I am rubber and you are glue".

Oda never uses strategy in his fights

Naruto started going down the drain when the Mangekyo Sharingan became the centerpiece of the world. Every op ability - "yeah bro, it's my eye's ability", "the rinnegan? Just a continuation of the Sharingan, but there are secrets to it"

The Byakugan became irrelevant, and all non-deity-genes-infused characters slowly started fading out by importance
You said a whole lotta nothing. First you said dragon ball fights and now you changed it to sharigan. Mangekyo wasn't the center of the world, just like how G5 isn't the center of the world in One Piece. Stop overexaggerating. You don't like sharigan which is fine, but that isn't bad writing.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Team Kakashi vs Kakuzu and Hidan

Lee & Gaara vs Kimimaru

Sasuke rescue Squad vs 4 Pillars (every single fight was a battle til the death and an impactful moment when the leaf came together to save one of their own)

The most underrated though would have to be The God Hiruzen vs Orochimaru and Kages

At the end of the day Kishimoto is the same as Kubo - had talent for coming up with cool looking stuff but had the lack of ability to make that stuff make any sense and be cohesive
I read both.
Bleach went blank after defeating Aizen. The mangaka didnt know what to do after beating Aizen (no Bankai for Aizen, and here you are comparing it to Naruto?).

Kishimoto brilliantly planned the 4th GNW. Power creep is bound to happen in 500+ chapter series.
One Piece did it worse. I will accept power creep everyday over holding back characters that the author hyped 20 years ago.

Naruto's each and every protagonist and ANTAGONIST beats One Piece's pro+antagonists.

I have got some free time. We can do a character by character comparison and an arc by arc comparison. Lets determine rules first (personal opinions does not matter).
Then we can see which series come out on top.
@lee33

I read both.
Bleach went blank after defeating Aizen. The mangaka didnt know what to do after beating Aizen (no Bankai for Aizen, and here you are comparing it to Naruto?).

Kishimoto brilliantly planned the 4th GNW. Power creep is bound to happen in 500+ chapter series.
One Piece did it worse. I will accept power creep everyday over holding back characters that the author hyped 20 years ago.

Naruto's each and every protagonist and ANTAGONIST beats One Piece's pro+antagonists.

I have got some free time. We can do a character by character comparison and an arc by arc comparison. Lets determine rules first (personal opinions does not matter).
Then we can see which series come out on top.
@lee33
So we would compare arcs and characters totally unbiased? Yeah right, give me a break

Just because you like Naruto more doesn't make it the masterpiece you think it is. Power creep is the least of the problems Shippuden faced. Kishimoto spit in the face of all the themes and lore he set up in the first half. And let's not even bring up the side characters who all got shafted so that the series could become the god brothers manga

Yeah right, give me a break

Just because you like Naruto more doesn't make it the masterpiece you think it is. Power creep is the least of the problems Shippuden faced. Kishimoto spit in the face of all the themes and lore he set up in the first half. And let's not even bring up the side characters who all got shafted so that the series could become the god brothers manga
So we would compare arcs and characters totally unbiased?

Yes

Just because you like Naruto more doesn't make it the masterpiece you think it is.

I didn't claim this.

Kishimoto spit in the face of all the themes and lore he set up in the first half

Name those themes and lores?

And let's not even bring up the side characters who all got shafted so that the series could become the god brothers manga

What side characters are you talking about?

God brothers manga? Better than God MC manga.