Questions & Mysteries MR Kid : << How are we supposed to beat them?! >>

that’s not even huffing. It’s just showing he dodged Luffys attack pretty fast.

Your claimings get more desperate und ridiculous with every post.
Zoro is now huffing with closed mouth, otherwise he would say something what doesn’t matter at all, but you could feel it as a half inch downplay….
lmao that's little cloud oda draws it to indicate panting the dude was even sweating it's you who is desperate asf after showing all the proofs around now you say it shows he dodged his attack pretty fast bring better arguments instead of that bs

Post automatically merged:

so you are wrong in the end your huffing argument doesn't help :feelsokeman:

its not hate its literal fact.
while others were fighting
he was getting bagged by black maria
but let me not get into it with them today.

the best scenario for their fanbase is literally taking on zoro's sloppy seconds.
if zoro was available
they know this king fight with sanji wont even be a conversation here.
i will steal that avi of doffy lanji :wellwell::wellwell:

He is just a bit more rational there, in comparison with the 2 captains, which are more likely thrilled by their addiction to conquer and fight.
When reading the chapter 1008's last panel, it doesn't seem that Luffy and Kid share the same "addiction to conquer and fight" :
- Kid agrees Law and Zoro's idea to split up Kaido and Big Mom saying that it's like hell to face them together.
- Luffy don't, saying that hell is nothing for him anyway.

Zoro said it and it wouldn't even be humiliating in anyway if you didn't made this a big deal
Now this is just being desperate at this point.
^ Boy, these guys sure didn't make any comments when this chapter is released and other people made it into a big deal for zoro. But now that zoro fans make a rebuttal, now they whine about it

Time to close the thread
:pepedoffy:
"D: Oda sensei! I frequently read manga, and in scenes where the characters talk, there are mangas where the characters talk with their mouths closed and others w/ characters talking with their mouths open. If it were me, I'd make them open to make it seem more realistic, but when Oda-sensei draws ONE PIECE, do you worry over this stuff? P.N. Manapii
O: Ho- hum. You surprised me. You really like manga, don't you? Indeed. There are people who make their characters talk with their mouths shut. I can't do that. It makes me sick drawing like that. We just automatically think it's weird when the mouth isn't open when talking. I think it just depends on people's opinions. The artists that make the characters talk with their mouths closed probably want their characters to look cool and posy no matter what, in my opinion. Probably. "As long as we get it, I don't care if it's sloppy", "If it's incomprehensible, then there's no point in drawing it"; These are the thoughts the mangakas put towards their "art". All artists have their own styles."
If Oda still follows this principle he stated in a and then it is clear Zoro is not the one talking, his mouth is closed

To me it has to be Kidd, but I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure.

Why don't we ask to Stephen Paul, he can give his interpretation.
I think he's quite expert of manga language, more than some people here pretend to be.
It's his job, in order to give a proper translation he has to know who is talking
Post automatically merged:

Dude the picture of him is so small, there I literally no space for his teeth.
tbh Kidd is even further and we can see his teeth nevertheless

Last edited:
When the fuck did I say anything about Zoro saying that? Let alone anything negative. Him saying that when fighting 2 yonkos is totally justified. I mean anyone saying that is justified, lol. Stfu with you never-ending bs.
Imo, Kidd is the one that said that they can't win against them. But still, it doesn't matter who said that because we are speaking about two Yonkos.