Fanclub Mr. Vergo Fanclub

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I just realized that Vergo "died" with a smile in Punk Hazard:crazwhat:Vergo is a D confirmed :bignews::bignews:
FFS I always need to look at the nickname because I remember @BigChungus2018 with Garou avatar only.

Vergo smiled because he knew his haki is OP and he hardened himself as fuck he will return kappa.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
@Balen @RayanOO

Welcome to the fan club! Take a seat while Monet prepares some cold drinks as itโ€™s shaping up to be an extremely hot today in Dressrosa! Sweets and baked goods are in order too!
Haha okay I'm in. In fact I like Vergo-san a lot, he was a really cool bad guy, and love martial arts and Rokushiki masters. It is cool to have someone strong without DF.

For a Vet level guy he was pretty good (take the bait ^^)

C

critical mindset

Haha okay I'm in. In fact I like Vergo-san a lot, he was a really cool bad guy, and love martial arts and Rokushiki masters. It is cool to have someone strong without DF.

For a Vet level guy he was pretty good (take the bait ^^)
My idea is that the whole system is not clear cut anyways. I have Cracker as the strongest yonko commander, and I donโ€™t consider him as weaker than Smoothie or Kuri. Queen might very well be the weakest and Jack with his insane durability might in fact be the strongest of the three (VC suggests maybe otherwise but I just think thatโ€™s comic relief and heโ€™s really stronger than them).

C

critical mindset

Count me in.

Honestly, Vergo gets a lot of downplay everywhere. He's at bare minimum YC4 Level, his feats and portrayal were crazy back in PH.

#ChouKoukaGang
:kata:
Count yourself in! Monet will walk you to the terrass where we're partying it out - and drinks and food will be on the house! It's a special get-together of the whole family as today marks the national holiday of the new Dressrosa under Master-sama's rule, cleansed from the evil tyranny of the old King Riku which was swept away on that fateful day by the might of our family. Celebrations will be rung across Dressrosa and make sure not to miss it! :)

I'll be in the dojo if there's anything you need, feel free to ask. ;)

#ChouKoukuGang is a damn nice hashtag! Kudos for that, that's what we're all about here! :cheers: