Fanclub Mr. Vergo Fanclub

C

critical mindset

Alright, now this is a chad mens club right here:endthis:@critical mindset sign me up chief:kata:All hail the YC1 Grandmaster Mr. Chou Kouka Vergo-san:myman:
Delighted to have you with us, goatD-san! Have a gander at the welcome drink list. Monet will host us this evening, and she has prepared a special dish for you this evening, as special thanks for your support on the forum :cheers:

C

critical mindset

Always loved this scene, he went out with a smile on his.....half face lol
The most touching moment in One Piece. DD was deeply saddened to have lost a brother, and Vergo could die in peace having his efforts be acknowledged by his brother, having sacrificed years of time with the family for building up a fake identity and connections with the G-5, working tirelessly towards the family goals. The G-5 ultimately meant nothing, meaning his love for family was all
that kept him going. The most loyal subordinate one could ever hope to have. Chou Kouku:risitasad:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The most touching moment in One Piece. DD was deeply saddened to have lost a brother, and Vergo could die in peace having his efforts be acknowledged by his brother, having sacrificed years of time with the family for building up a fake identity and connections with the G-5, working tirelessly towards the family goals. The G-5 ultimately meant nothing, meaning his love for family was all
that kept him going. The most loyal subordinate one could ever hope to have. Chou Kouku:risitasad:
Stop you're making me wanna go back and reread PH :josad:
Scenes where we get to see villains interact within their own world without talking about the protagonists are the best. It makes them feel so real. This little scene grounded Doffy and Vergo without the need for obnoxious monologues or a long backstory. Vergo was still the first true obstacle for the SHs in the NW, and his defeat triggered the war that is happening now. It's cool that you made the thread so he's not forgotten :catsweat:

C

critical mindset

Stop you're making me wanna go back and reread PH :josad:
Scenes where we get to see villains interact within their own world without talking about the protagonists are the best. It makes them feel so real. This little scene grounded Doffy and Vergo without the need for obnoxious monologues or a long backstory. Vergo was still the first true obstacle for the SHs in the NW, and his defeat triggered the war that is happening now. It's cool that you made the thread so he's not forgotten :catsweat:
Wow, I couldn’t have phrased that any better! That’s so true, that moment cake off very strong and it wasn’t forced!

Welcome to the club! Take a seat while Monet brings some refreshments and some special high-quality cookies of a rare kind I obtained from a huge impoundment of a BM fleet. They go well with coffee. Also feel free to check out Monet’s vast library while you’re at it!

C

critical mindset

Check out my latest theory on Vergo's origins. The evidence cant be denied: Vergo and the DD executives are all based on the four immortal cult figures and Gods worshipped in Vietnam. Vergo is based on the legendary soldier Saint Going. https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...tnamese-soldier-saint-going.5510/#post-499511

@Admiral Lee Hung Glad to have you onboard, and welcome to the club! Take a seat while Monet brings some refreshments. We have an extra special dish prepared for you as a token of gratitude for your dedicated efforts in standing up for the greatness of Demon Bamboo! Enjoy your stay! ;)