Questions & Mysteries "My audience will not be satisfied if Luffy defeats Kaido just because his punch is so strong"-Eichirro Oda [Paraphrased]

Did Oda Let Himself Down?

• Total voters
Wano is turning into the Arrancar/Hueco Mundo arc of Bleach. It literally kind of made me lose interest in Bleach. That's what Wano is doing for me, though there are some really good reveals that I love, but in the end it's just waning on... Or should I say, "wanoing on." Lol.

It's irrelevant what you think, we are going by statements. What Oda said what wouldn't happen happened.
You guys are still going about it?
And since you are being dense, completely unable to extract the context of a statement and generally childish, I'll get down to your level and say that ultimately the punch was not only stronger but bigger too, so Oda was right.

Imo its more of Luffy getting the freedom in combat (toonforce)... yea i agree Oda should create other ways for Lufy to fold Kaidou since Gear 5 is so versatile, Luffy can create a new element, anti-matter or whatever and insert the elemental bomb inside Kaidou and explode him from the inside. Luffy can also increase his muscle mass limitlessly to perform a guillotine choke that kills Kaidou. Other ways should work better than a big punch.

Oda has been defeating all his opponents with a big punch, why would it change now???

Only fight with a different outcome was arlong since he lost to a big kick lol.

Dudes read a 1000+ manga of a man throwing big punches against his enemies and then get mad when another villain lost to another big punch.

Oda has been defeating all his opponents with a big punch, why would it change now???

Only fight with a different outcome was arlong since he lost to a big kick lol.

Dudes read a 1000+ manga of a man throwing big punches against his enemies and then get mad when another villain lost to another big punch.
Eiichiro Oda said:
My audience will not be satisfied
Eiichiro Oda said:
Eiichiro Oda said:
Eiichiro Oda said:

Why do people pretend like the punch at the end of the battle is the only reason Kaido lost? Oda clearly put multiple factors into his defeat to make it believable and satisfying.