Not open for further replies.
Deku's dad coming in to rescue:laughmoji:
Dekus dad: *breathes fire at Shigaraki*
Deku: "Dad, you came!"
Also Deku's dad: *is a literal dragon*
Uljko: "What?! His dad is a dragon?!"
Inko: "What? I told you that he can breathe fire. Never said he was human."

Everyone (especially Bakugou): //What, Deku is half-dragon?//

Thus the legend of a new hero has begun: Draku.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Dekus dad: *breathes fire at Shigaraki*
Deku: "Dad, you came!"
Also Deku's dad: *is a literal dragon*
Uljko: "What?! His dad is a dragon?!"
Inko: "What? I told you that he can breathe fire. Never said he was human."

Everyone (especially Bakugou): //What, Deku is half-dragon?//

Thus the legend of a new hero has begun: Draku.
Draku: One for y'all 1000% percent: Fire Dragon King's Breath! SHINEEEEEEE SHIGARAKI TOMURA!!!!!!!!!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
But they are fucked, the only thing we can talk about is the level of the casualties
I hope Ryuko and Burnin survive. My only real prayers at this point.
Post automatically merged:

I made a theory. Not sure i can link other forums here. But in a nutshell vilains will win and Deku will go to USA to train.
Oh, I def think this too. Deku's dad works overseas, and it'd be him emulating All Might.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I made a theory. Not sure i can link other forums here. But in a nutshell vilains will win and Deku will go to USA to train.
Yeah I can totally buy that. America was teased a lot either by all might, or in the movies or even in Vigilante with Captain Celebrity. I think we I'll definitely see the US one day.

I hope Ryuko and Burnin survive. My only real prayers at this point.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I def think this too. Deku's dad works overseas, and it'd be him emulating All Might.
I want Torino to live but I think I ask too much here he has a big death flag above him

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Yeah I can totally buy that. America was teased a lot either by all might, or in the movies or even in Vigilante with Captain Celebrity. I think we I'll definitely see the US one day.

I want Torino to live but I think I ask too much here he has a big death flag above him
In All Might OVA there is an interesting line Gran Torino says to young All Might

- Go far away where his reach cant get you -
Same will be for Deku now that Shigi wants his quirk

Yeah, not gonna say that US training arc can't happen, Deku will definitely go there one day, but that doesn't mean all hero students will. I can't imagine people leaving, they have families in Japan. Especially not since Shinsou joined the Hero course at UA and what would be the point of that if there was no second year at that school? Bakugou even said it "This time they will save Aizawa" and Aizawa said he still has to watch over his students. But what they have to do is actually let them fight. This is the students' time to shine. So I think Eri won't bring back All Might, no, she will rewind Mirio who is also immune against Decay and will save a million people as he always wanted.

Yeah, not gonna say that US training arc can't happen, Deku will definitely go there one day, but that doesn't mean all hero students will.
What im hoping for the future:
Shigaraki take over Japan and the heroes must leave Japan because right now Shiggy has the control, it would explain the state of Deku "That day Heroes vanished from the city" in chapter 257.
Then I can see a Us training arc, also I hope that Endevour was just the number one of Japan and not from the world.
This could lead far more stronger heroes who could help the heroes from Japan, imagine Endevour was just one of the weakest Heroes(if we have 10Top Heroes overall the world).

It would probably even give Shiggy a reason to make more plans, to take over the world, not just japan.
As we see all the top heroes are in Japan but it was said that 80 of the Humans having power which means 6Billionen People should have power. But the most heroes(the top 10) which we see are just in japan even though overall the world we should have many heroes and villians. It make sense if just Endevour beeing the number one in Japan but not the strongest overall. Just look how easily Shiggy trash him away, let say Hori planning overall the world the top 10heroes, I can see the current number one hero for the whole world is still to much for Shiggy so he stay in Japan and building up his troup.

While all the heroes of Japan escape to Usa, Deku and the other training very hard under the number one of US who could probably the strongest Hero so far. And then in the final arc we see Shiggy/AllforOne trying to take the lead over the world and fighting off all heroes of the world.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Deku will definitely go there one day, but that doesn't mean all hero students will. I can't imagine people leaving, they have families in Japan.
What better motivation you have than coming back to save your family. All For One ruled Japan for a long time and he didn't hunt no one close to All Might. Shigi wants to destroy Hero Society and kill All Might, he doesn't wanna go around killing innocent people.

Especially not since Shinsou joined the Hero course at UA and what would be the point of that if there was no second year at that school?
Because Shinso got recognized as a hero student and not regular class. Which is the whole point of Shinso - be a hero - not be a student

Bakugou even said it "This time they will save Aizawa" and Aizawa said he still has to watch over his students.
Which doesn't mean they need to sit in their classrooms. He can watch them besides that.

But what they have to do is actually let them fight. This is the students' time to shine.
They can shine as much as they want but when you have people like Endeavor, Ryuku, Miruko and rest getting their asses handed to them you can't really rely on Students to pick up the slack. Students compared to pro heroes are vastly under powered. Deku and Bakugou will maybe get one good hit on Shigi and thats it. It will be like Luffy vs BB in Impel Down. I bet you not one student can take down nearly high end Noumu let alone Machia or someone like that

So I think Eri won't bring back All Might, no, she will rewind Mirio who is also immune against Decay and will save a million people as he always wanted.
And no. Just no. We already established that Eri is way way weak and inexperienced to use her quirk like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.