Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This chapter was pretty shit tbh, unless you’re a Shigaraki fanboi lol. Shigaraki is so strong at this point that the story just isn’t fun or even good anymore. Either Deku and Bakugo get bodied and saved by plot, or Deku and Bakugo do better than Endeavor did, in which case their progression into getting that strong was literally nonexistent and makes no sense, and thus their growth is unearned.

I never understood why people like characters who’s power levels make 0 sense. Madara was a shit character and MHA is heading in that direction as well, but I guess I should’ve seen that coming lol.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
This chapter was pretty shit tbh, unless you’re a Shigaraki fanboi lol. Shigaraki is so strong at this point that the story just isn’t fun or even good anymore. Either Deku and Bakugo get bodied and saved by plot, or Deku and Bakugo do better than Endeavor did, in which case their progression into getting that strong was literally nonexistent and makes no sense, and thus there growth is unearned.

I never understood why people like characters who’s power levels make 0 sense. Madara was a shit character and MHA is heading in that direction as well, but I guess I should’ve seen that coming lol.
Yes, if even endeavor cant fight Shiggy. Then who else could?

My only guess is All might might want Eri to bringing back his quirk for period of time. Or Horikoshi might pullin up ichigo's dad thing to Deku.

Last edited:
I think what's next for Shigaraki it's a psychological grow, villians will win and he will rule Japan but that doesn't mean that his development ended, just like Meruem in HxH. Maybe he will found a new goal, maybe he will be challenged by villains or heroes of the world, maybe he will hunt strongs quirks in the world, I dont know, but I'm sure his grow is far from over, just like Deku's. This war will be the moment they will become nemesis, but it's a long way from their real fight.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Great character moment for Aizawa.
Not sure how I feel about Shiggy practically being invincible. I believe what he did to Enji in this chapter is what my powerscaling friends call "lol-diff" :gokulaugh:

Hori does a great job with battle conclusions, I have no idea how they survive this. Maybe Shinso can brain wash him? I don't know I'm just throwing stuff out there :memehm:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Great character moment for Aizawa.
Not sure how I feel about Shiggy practically being invincible. I believe what he did to Enji in this chapter is what my powerscaling friends call "lol-diff" :gokulaugh:

Hori does a great job with battle conclusions, I have no idea how they survive this. Maybe Shinso can brain wash him? I don't know I'm just throwing stuff out there :memehm:
That a big W if Shinso can manipulate Shiggy or maybe the big dude they fought in the mountain. (i forgot his name lol)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This chapter was pretty shit tbh, unless you’re a Shigaraki fanboi lol. Shigaraki is so strong at this point that the story just isn’t fun or even good anymore. Either Deku and Bakugo get bodied and saved by plot, or Deku and Bakugo do better than Endeavor did, in which case their progression into getting that strong was literally nonexistent and makes no sense, and thus their growth is unearned.

I can understand your point about the Deku/Baku vs Shiggy fight. Endy is still a top dog in the hero side, and was still leagues above the children before their training. It will make no sense for them to grow stronger than him in just 3 months. But we have to remember that Deku has a power that is above everyone by a good margin. Even as a noob BOS Deku at 100% can destroy a lot lot of heroes. Now Deku can manage 30/40% of OFA , so if he goes berserk against Shiggy he can do better than Endy (but he will hurt himself) without it being too bullshit.

And Bakugo is not leagues below 30% Deku (can be argued that he is equal).

So 2 versatile (Long range and CQC) 30% OFA fighters can legit bother a little quirkless Shiggy. But I still think that Endeavor can beat current Deku and Baku but with good difficulties, those two are somewhat strong.

So the way I see it : Deku and Baku will trouble a little Shiggy in tag team but won't be enough like Endy and Deku will have to use higher % even if he will hurt himself.

The real problem is Shiggy regen, Endy managed to hurt Shiggy , burnt him, dodged him, burnt his arm etc. But the regen and the strength is too much. So even if Deku/Baku manage to hurt Shiggy, the guy will regen and still kicking.
Endy wasn't bad against Shiggy. So I think Deku will have to go near all out here to push Shiggy far away and save everyone.

And maybe Deku will awaken a new power.

But yeah I agree, if 30/40%Deku and Baku do quite better than Endy against Shiggy it will be a bit bullshit.

So I think it will be 50/50 : the duo will have good feats but little weaker than Endy, and they will either be saved by some sacrifices or/and Deku will have to go all out.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I can understand your point about the Deku/Baku vs Shiggy fight. Endy is still a top dog in the hero side, and was still leagues above the children before their training. It will make no sense for them to grow stronger than him in just 3 months. But we have to remember that Deku has a power that is above everyone by a good margin. Even as a noob BOS Deku at 100% can destroy a lot lot of heroes. Now Deku can manage 30/40% of OFA , so if he goes berserk against Shiggy he can do better than Endy (but he will hurt himself) without it being too bullshit.

And Bakugo is not leagues below 30% Deku (can be argued that he is equal).

So 2 versatile (Long range and CQC) 30% OFA fighters can legit bother a little quirkless Shiggy. But I still think that Endeavor can beat current Deku and Baku but with good difficulties, those two are somewhat strong.

So the way I see it : Deku and Baku will trouble a little Shiggy in tag team but won't be enough like Endy and Deku will have to use higher % even if he will hurt himself.

The real problem is Shiggy regen, Endy managed to hurt Shiggy , burnt him, dodged him, burnt his arm etc. But the regen and the strength is too much. So even if Deku/Baku manage to hurt Shiggy, the guy will regen and still kicking.
Endy wasn't bad against Shiggy. So I think Deku will have to go near all out here to push Shiggy far away and save everyone.

And maybe Deku will awaken a new power.

But yeah I agree, if 30/40%Deku and Baku do quite better than Endy against Shiggy it will be a bit bullshit.

So I think it will be 50/50 : the duo will have good feats but little weaker than Endy, and they will either be saved by some sacrifices or/and Deku will have to go all out.
It’s like I said above:

Either Deku and Bakugo are about to get utterly shit stomped and saved by the other heroes, which good luck making that believable when quirkless Shigaraki can get his arm blown off without really reacting to it and swag on the number 1 hero who was hyped as being by far the current strongest hero,

Or with 0 warning whatsoever, and 0 progression that would lead us to believe that they’d become this powerful, they will do better against Shiggy than Endeavor did, at which point all of their future strength growth will become meaningless because they’ll have ran out of any characters to actually chase in strength bar Shiggy himself.

There is no good way out of this situation. Granted Endeavor seems pretty much fine aside from the fact that his ego just got bitch slapped by quirkless Shigaraki, and I guess it could be said that Endeavor can still be viewed on the winning end of this situation seeing as how he still hasn’t really taken damage as far as I can tell while Shiggy has, but still. Horikoshi has set himself up for failure imo.

I much preferred the idea of power levels in MHA being entirely quirk depended. Like, outside of quirks, these characters are supposed to just be regular humans. But apparently base Shigaraki is so strong that he can flap his arms like a bird and fly off into the sunset. Like, what the fuck Hori lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Either Deku and Bakugo are about to get utterly shit stomped and saved by the other heroes, which good luck making that believable when quirkless Shigaraki can get his arm blown off without really reacting to it and swag on the number 1 hero who was hyped as being by far the current strongest hero,

Or with 0 warning whatsoever, and 0 progression that would lead us to believe that they’d become this powerful, they will do better against Shiggy than Endeavor did, at which point all of their future strength growth will become meaningless because they’ll have ran out of any characters to actually chase in strength bar Shiggy himself.
I don't think this have to be that black and white. And I agree with you if Deku and Baku indeed do quite better than Endy it will be bullshit. But Hori can go in a grey area.

Deku and Baku can have good feats but not Endy level, then they can be saved, because there are still a lot of heroes near them : Gran Torino, Dragon girl etc (they are not weak) and Endy is still here, Deku still has just based on his quirk more strength than anybody if all out. And Shiggy is only at "75%" so he is not complete and can have a moment of weakness.

With all of that, Hori can make a cocktail that can be a bit believable.

But yeah after that arc Shiggy will be the big bad and they will have to chase after Shiggy strength. But there can be other foes in other countries, or Destro, Giganto, Dabi etc that can be a threat in the future.

I much preferred the idea of power levels in MHA being entirely quirk depended. Like, outside of quirks, these characters are supposed to just be regular humans. But apparently base Shigaraki is so strong that he can flap his arms like a bird and fly off into the sunset. Like, what the fuck Hori lol.
Base Shiggy had modifications that make him Nomu-like and he is now a freak even in base.

But I agree that Hori didn't follow his original idea of : you are as good as your quirk is, you can train a lot your quirk inside your quirk limitations but not further and you can train your body but your are still human.

Hori put aside the limitations of the quirk a bit : now with awakening or other stuff it is like everybody can become way stronger.
Normal human without physical quirk can tank a lot if they train.

But it is quite hard to make everybody with human like durability in a super powered world because the top dogs have to be able to take a beating and if everyone has a durability quirk it will be boring. So everyone who trained hard and became more powerful has a physical stat boost, like a inside aura or haki etc that improve with your level.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Yeah. I was fully expecting Shigaraki to be a monster with quirks, the fact his base power is near (weakened?) All Might’s is crazy. I’m not in love with the idea lol. It basically means future Shigaraki fights will have him being suddenly incompetent for heroes to escape. Maybe Hori can pull something off... like with the Dabi monologue excuse.

I will say, pretty cool that we now have a standing on Endeavor vs All Might. Endeavor would lose but take off All Might’s arm / potentially kill All Might.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah. I was fully expecting Shigaraki to be a monster with quirks, the fact his base power is near (weakened?) All Might’s is crazy. I’m not in love with the idea lol. It basically means future Shigaraki fights will have him being suddenly incompetent for heroes to escape. Maybe Hori can pull something off... like with the Dabi monologue excuse.

I will say, pretty cool that we now have a standing on Endeavor vs All Might. Endeavor would lose but take off All Might’s arm / potentially kill All Might.
This is what a lot of people was scared about.

But probably Horikoshi will use 70% argument:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

Even at this point I can't see a chance for Heroes rather than fucking running from the country.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah I thought this for a while now, weaker all might is above endeavor but Endeavor can still injure him/even remove some limbs.

Prime All Might is more clearly above.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is what a lot of people was scared about.

But probably Horikoshi will use 70% argument:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

Even at this point I can't see a chance for Heroes rather than fucking running from the country.
We’ll deku does have All Might’s quirk (and a stronger form of it). I can see him shattering an arm to deal some damage to shiggy

Status
Not open for further replies.