Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We’ll deku does have All Might’s quirk (and a stronger form of it). I can see him shattering an arm to deal some damage to shiggy
Float so powerful:goatasure: All Might already tell Deku that Quirks that he's going to unlock suck a big juicy dodo.

Deku will never catch up to Prime Might.

He will die and entrust his Quirk to Bakugo.

:doffytroll:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah I thought this for a while now, weaker all might is above endeavor but Endeavor can still injure him/even remove some limbs.

Prime All Might is more clearly above.
It’s actually kinda nuts. Endeavor did better against Shiggy than All For One did against vestiges All Might. IMO this makes me put Endeavor between the weakened versions of All Might and One For all

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It’s actually kinda nuts. Endeavor did better against Shiggy than All For One did against vestiges All Might. IMO this makes me put Endeavor between the weakened versions of All Might and One For all
Dang, that’s a high ball lol. I don’t think Shiggy is close to weakened All Might in his base form. Maybe with his quirks they’d be close (but Endeavor still did have decent against Shiggy lol).

The gap between weakened All Might and Endeavor may not actually be that big. Endeavor seems pretty beastly physically.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Dang, that’s a high ball lol. I don’t think Shiggy is close to weakened All Might in his base form. Maybe with his quirks they’d be close (but Endeavor still did have decent against Shiggy lol).

The gap between weakened All Might and Endeavor may not actually be that big. Endeavor seems pretty beastly physically.
Tbh I think Shiggy’d need to be at least 80% of weakened All Might for Endeavor to make the comparison. I’m sure there’s plenty of physically tough guys out there but All Might is on another plane compared to them.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
AFO even injured is still above Endy. With air blast he can counter the flames, and he has other tools, fly, insane strength etc.
Comparing both their performances, Endeavor did so much better against an All might figure whereas All for One with a quirk to pick up on weak points couldn’t beat All Might at his weakest.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Comparing both their performances, Endeavor did so much better against an All might figure whereas All for One with a quirk to pick up on weak points couldn’t beat All Might at his weakest.
AFO pushed injured AM to extreme diff, AM gave everything to beat AFO. AFO last attack with multiple strength and durability quirk was insane. And AFO has strength to make AM struggle or to send him all across the city. AFO has to much versatility, smart and experience.

But all out Endy will make AFO focus on him to beat him but this wont go beyond that.

The only one I can see above injured AFO and AM or at that level is Gigantomachia

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
AFO pushed injured AM to extreme diff, AM gave everything to beat AFO. AFO last attack with multiple strength and durability quirk was insane. And AFO has strength to make AM struggle or to send him all across the city. AFO has to much versatility, smart and experience.

But all out Endy will make AFO focus on him to beat him but this wont go beyond that.

The only one I can see above injured AFO and AM or at that level is Gigantomachia
That wasn’t weakened All Might.

That was All Might with his vestiges of One For all. A glimpse of his power and no way to carry it over a longer time period. And AFO still lost.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Tbh I think Shiggy’d need to be at least 80% of weakened All Might for Endeavor to make the comparison. I’m sure there’s plenty of physically tough guys out there but All Might is on another plane compared to them.
That really is excessive imo lol. So you really do think Endeavor > Weakened All Might? I’m not opposed to Endeavor > base Shiggy as ego-bruising aside, Endeavor is technically “winning” this 1v1 so far lol but..Endeavor > weakened All Might is something very few would agree with.

Though character-wise, Enji > the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.