Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I wonder if he will get a artifical one of if Shinso will become nee Eraser head
he will get an artificial one. He can still fight and erase with a prosthetic

But giving how Destro prosthetic worked this is bad news for Eraser. He will be less efficient with an artificial limb. Maybe he will retire from fighting for some time and train Shinso more but it is not really in Eraser character

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

But giving how Destro prosthetic worked this is bad news for Eraser. He will be less efficient with an artificial limb. Maybe he will retire from fighting for some time and train Shinso more but it is not really in Eraser character
what do you mean? that tape thingy??
This. He is basically handicaped now. And artificial limbs can only help so much.
This might be when Shinso becomes new Eraser head, takes the mantle

Comparison from Atsushi
So they made it more graphic. Nice.

I’d say that’s because Redestro is a type of fighter hindered by prosthetics. His a brute force fighter who takes things head on.
Eraser is a more agile fighter, and having a potentially leg could actually help him get out of a tricky situation.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This. He is basically handicaped now. And artificial limbs can only help so much.
This might be when Shinso becomes new Eraser head, takes the mantle
Yeah but the times to come are dark times for heroes and everyone will be needed. And Aizawa is a crime and villain fighter and his powers still worked. I think given his personality he wont retire from front lines.

But yeah Shinso will step up soon and be the new one.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Eraser is a more agile fighter, and having a potentially leg could actually help him get out of a tricky situation.
I agree that it might handicaped less Eraser than Destro but he will still be less effective. I don't thik the prothetic will work as fine as his real leg. And given how manga/anime works prosthetic or other non human part break or are broken a lot. It is quite handy to have something like that for an author, something to break to show the fight is difficult but not lasting because it is not human part.
Post automatically merged:

Also this arc aint over yet. God knows how many heroes will die in Tartarus invasion
Heroes I don't know but the cops who protect the place will be stomped

What's up with the Midnight get raped thingy?:crazwhat:Some people need to stop smoking crack asap.:hope:
What do you guys feel about Shigaraki so far? Do you happen to believe that Horikoshi is treating him well?

I think his backstory is solid enough but he should have been physically more imposing for a guy of such quirk potency
Shiggy is one of the best villain imo.

I hope to god nejire doesn't have long term facial scars, sucks that she got half scorched by dabi 😢(kamui woods and hawks got it worse though)

My only wish right now is Miruko to stay alive :josad::josad:
She's probably gonna have a prosthetic arm like Naruto had

Comparison from Atsushi
He redrew a wholeass panel damn