• Poor

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
No, but he have a big injury.
so my consideration why Best Jeanist might be the new #1 hero is because Endeavor's name is corrupted by Touya and he injured so bad, Hawk, Edgeshot, and Mirko injured too.
Edgeshot even lost his arm, but with Jeanist, he just have little injury.

so based on this, Best Jeanist could be the new #1 hero and if Hori brave enough, he can put Lemilion to be new top pro heroes.

Or Maybe the Villains were too strong to begin with?
Yeah, they were too strong. Considering how much trust society has in heroes, heroes should have been able to keep up with them.
It makes no sense to blame this on Heroes. They didn't intentionally stop doing their best to let Villains amputate n kill them. Instead they prepared in advance, did their best and this is the result, barely winning is if that must be.
(This is also why All Might importance was so big in the series, and only OFA is the solution to thiz.)
It makes perfect sense to blame the heroes for this. They failed to take out the villains, and their rash actions caused the destruction left in the wake of the villains.

This mission was about proving the worth of this hero saturated society, and they proved that they weren't up to the task.
Plus, Heroes already thiz messed up rn, they need the public support the most right now. But the instead folks will believe few villains that are main cause of everything that happened to put all the blame the Heroes for it? Why? Because people have human tendency to easily put blame on others and Heroes are going to be crux of this despite risking their lifes.
The heroes tried their best, but they still failed. It makes perfect sense for public trust in them to decline since they failed to save so many lives.
So ofcrs Heroes will consider resigning. This much destruction isn't what they signed up for (not all Heroes can face strong Villains)
and get distrusted by public on top of that. In fact it might even lead to some injured Heroes turning bad like we usually saw in other Tv series.
They're considering resigning, not because the villains were too strong, but because they arguably made a situation worse, and were totally powerless. Its an emotionally stressful job.

Heroes today are a shadow of former ones. They barely had to fight anyone scary as AFO, High Ends and Giganto. At best they fought street level thugs and in their mind this was to be the same.

Combined with the fact heroes are on every corner and you always have top 10 to do heavy lifting you loose the sense of danger
That's not really the case though?

Sure, there aren't threats like AFO around, but they still deal with plenty of threats. Also, heroes below the top 10 do plenty of serious work.

Fat Gum is ranked something like 53, and his an incredibly competent hero and combatant. Mt Lady is ranked 23 and is also incredibly capable. Aisawa was able to go toe to toe as a support fighter against high end Nomu, and his barely in the ratings.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Yeah, they were too strong. Considering how much trust society has in heroes, heroes should have been able to keep up with them.

It makes perfect sense to blame the heroes for this. They failed to take out the villains, and their rash actions caused the destruction left in the wake of the villains.

This mission was about proving the worth of this hero saturated society, and they proved that they weren't up to the task.

The heroes tried their best, but they still failed. It makes perfect sense for public trust in them to decline since they failed to save so many lives.

They're considering resigning, not because the villains were too strong, but because they arguably made a situation worse, and were totally powerless. Its an emotionally stressful job.

That's not really the case though?

Sure, there aren't threats like AFO around, but they still deal with plenty of threats. Also, heroes below the top 10 do plenty of serious work.

Fat Gum is ranked something like 53, and his an incredibly competent hero and combatant. Mt Lady is ranked 23 and is also incredibly capable. Aisawa was able to go toe to toe as a support fighter against high end Nomu, and his barely in the ratings.
Ratings in MHA dont mean power. It is more a popularity record and how much you do

Best Jeanist was injured and was still #3
By what merrit? Dude was half dead

Hawks also said his piece about Hero Rankings being bonkers

If you look at Noumu vs Heroes only top heroes stand a chance. Hell 1 regular Noumu rekt 5-7 pro heroes during Stain arc and Endeavor was needed to swoop in and save them

Aizawa while strong is only strong bcs of his quirk. Match him against someone that has other means and he loses - his fight vs Noumu

Fat Gum isnt as strong as you think. He is situationally strong. If it was 1v1 Rappa vs Fat Gum, Fat Gum looses every time

Heroes today are a shadow of their former selves. The fact there is no high vilain like AFO or Destro doesnt make Heroes wanna try harder. They are content with easy lives and catching regular criminals

Hell even Gentle manages to rekt few pro heroes by himself

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Btw
How did Edge shot beat Re destro?
He was destroying cities at 80%
Edge shot shouldn't be that strong :beckmoji:
Post automatically merged:

It's not gonna be the same without her :lusalty:
#cancel_Horikushi
Re-Destro is an old man who has no legs, that's how.

Btw
How did Edge shot beat Re destro?
He was destroying cities at 80%
Edge shot shouldn't be that strong :beckmoji:

It's not gonna be the same without her :lusalty:
#cancel_Horikushi
Re-Destro is an old man who has no legs, that's how.

Heroes today are a shadow of their former selves. The fact there is no high vilain like AFO or Destro doesnt make Heroes wanna try harder. They are content with easy lives and catching regular criminals
Nothing really suggests that.
The main difference is that they don't have all might around. There are more heroes than ever, but they aren't on the same calibre as guys like All Might.

Also, heroes still have plenty of tough challenges to contend with nowadays.

They just don't have someone like All Might to fall back on.

The main difference is that they don't have all might around. There are more heroes than ever, but they aren't on the same calibre as guys like All Might.

Most the pro heroes are very disappointing imo. Besides obviously All Might the only ones that have gained my respect are Aizawa, Endeavor, and Mirko. Hawks is alright too I guess. It’s funny how Aizawa had a larger impact on this arc than most the “top 10” heroes lol.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

Ah but it is true.
Stain proved it. Whole idea behind Stain is that heroes today are only after personal glory. Stain only hunted fake heroes. Heroes that dont try to be a proper hero

To stain All Might was the picture of a perfect hero from power and mentality perspective

Just look at how easily Stain, Gentle and others that mind you dont have OP quirks easily took out several pro heroes

And there is also crowd mentality
The more people you have around an incident the more reluctant you are to join
Society in MHA is oversaturated with heroes and heroes dont try that hard cause there is so many of them someone else will do it

Ah but it is true.
Stain proved it. Whole idea behind Stain is that heroes today are only after personal glory. Stain only hunted fake heroes. Heroes that dont try to be a proper hero
The thing is, that's not really been supported in the story. Most of the pro heroes we've seen have been really good people that genuinely try to help people. Besides from Endeavour, we haven't really seen the greedy person fame seeking hero that Stain was talking about. The most I could think of was Mt Lady and Kamui woods from the first chapter, and even then, those two definitely have the making for real heroes with how they both put their lives on the line against Gigantomachia.
Just look at how easily Stain, Gentle and others that mind you dont have OP quirks easily took out several pro heroes
Okay, first off, Stain's quirk is pretty OP. Secondly, wasn't Gentle's quirk being amped to pretty insane levels by La Brava's quirk to help him beat pro heroes? La Brava amped Gentle was even giving Deku a crap ton of trouble.
And there is also crowd mentality
The more people you have around an incident the more reluctant you are to join
Society in MHA is oversaturated with heroes and heroes dont try that hard cause there is so many of them someone else will do it
The society is over saturated with heroes. Without someone like All Might as a figure head though, they don't really have as solid a leg to stand upon as they did before.

From what we've seen, plenty of heroes do try a crap ton to be the best heroes they can be.

I'm not saying that heroes are perfect, but its pretty clear that All Might was a critical part of hero culture, more so than pursuing personal greed or stuff like that.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The thing is, that's not really been supported in the story. Most of the pro heroes we've seen have been really good people that genuinely try to help people. Besides from Endeavour, we haven't really seen the greedy person fame seeking hero that Stain was talking about. The most I could think of was Mt Lady and Kamui woods from the first chapter, and even then, those two definitely have the making for real heroes with how they both put their lives on the line against Gigantomachia.
Stain killed 17 and maimed 23 pro heroes, so total of 40. Thats quite a lot for short time he worked on it

Most - i will say close to top 10 are good. The further you go the worse it is

Okay, first off, Stain's quirk is pretty OP. Secondly, wasn't Gentle's quirk being amped to pretty insane levels by La Brava's quirk to help him beat pro heroes? La Brava amped Gentle was even giving Deku a crap ton of trouble.
Nah Stain's quirk isnt that OP. It is situational. For his quirk to work so many things need to happen, but when it works it works

And Gentle's quirk isnt that strong. He defeated several pro heroes on his own in the store

The society is over saturated with heroes. Without someone like All Might as a figure head though, they don't really have as solid a leg to stand upon as they did before.

From what we've seen, plenty of heroes do try a crap ton to be the best heroes they can be.

I'm not saying that heroes are perfect, but its pretty clear that All Might was a critical part of hero culture, more so than pursuing personal greed or stuff like that.
He was a pillar but also a cause for weak hero society

Stain killed 17 and maimed 23 pro heroes, so total of 40. Thats quite a lot for short time he worked on it

Most - i will say close to top 10 are good. The further you go the worse it is
Stain was an incredibly proficient fighter.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. Guys like Fat Gum are still pretty competent in a fight. Same for guys like Aisawa and Midnight.

Nah Stain's quirk isnt that OP. It is situational. For his quirk to work so many things need to happen, but when it works it works
Not really that many things. Considering the fact he catches most people off guard, and most heroes don't know his quirk off the back, its not that difficult for Stain to get that first cut, then do whatever he wants with them before they even know what's happening.

Considering that context, its pretty easy how he could catch unsuspecting pro heroes who don't know who or what they're up against off guard.

And Gentle's quirk isnt that strong. He defeated several pro heroes on his own in the store
I'm pretty sure it was being amped by La Brava in that case as well. I think it was confirmed that La Brava always powers him up against pro-heroes.
He was a pillar but also a cause for weak hero society
Yeah. People grew too reliant on All Might. Thats not to say heroes grew weaker, but things were easier with All Might around.

Btw guys, I think I know now why AfO chose Tenko as his body.

It's because OfA carries the DNA of his younger brother and also somewhat turns the wielder into the first user.

So basically Nana's DNA was altered to become like the first user's, but it did not affect her appearance yet, however her descendant Tenko was affected. That's why Tenko looks so much like the first user and that's why AfO wants him since his old body and new body have the same DNA and nigh perfect compatibility.

Well it looks like the aftermath of the war is now taking effect, deaths, destruction, Pro Heroes thinking about changing their jobs, conversations about Endeavor's reputation and it's only going to get worse from here.

A bit disappointed that Re-Destro couldn't escape, also it looks ike the fight between Re-Destro and Edgeshot was a tough one seeing how Edgeshot looks all worn out and even has a badly injured arm. Seeing how the next major arc is probably going to be a prison escape, I'm assuming that Re-Destro, Trumpet, Geten, Mr. Compress(If he survives) will all play a role during the prison escape.

When it comes to the 132 members of the PLF including the high ranking advisers that escaped, it seems like Midnight's killer is one of those that managed to escape seeing how I didn't see the guy with the other members that were arrested during this chapter.

Rhea

Cattitude
Hi guys. Sorry to jump in, I've finished catch up the manga.

Is there a possibility that Hisashi Midoriya will be introduced later when Endeavor travels overseas?
Horikashi is confirmed that Hisashi Midoriya will appear later in the story (I read based on wiki).

I always curious about Deku's father. Its because from various other Manga that I read, most of the fathers of the main character are very interesting (Like Dragon, Minato etc).

Is there a possibility that Hisashi Midoriya will be introduced later when Endeavor travels overseas?
Horikashi is confirmed that Hisashi Midoriya will appear later in the story (I read based on wiki).

I always curious about Deku's father. Its because from various other Manga that I read, most of the fathers of the main character are very interesting (Like Dragon, Minato etc).
Eh, maybe. Not sure what I’d think of suddenly introducing Deku’s second parent.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

yes, most of shonen jump Main Character's parent is interesting to see.
so i hope we will see Deku's father soon considering Horikoshi said if the series will end soon too.