Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Tyvm Rayan!

:cheers:

Tfw when I type up a reaction to what happens in this chapter in the spoilers thread and the chapter comes out as I'm finishing....

:nicagesmile:

Me after knowing what happens this chapter:

:crazwhat: :perocry:

Horikoshi be on that misogyny season smh

:kriwhat::seriously:

We lost Midnight and Majestic, seriously?! I was so hyped for Majestic and haven't Aizawa and Present Mic lost and suffered enoguh yet!?
We also lost some other heroes we didn't get to see in action I believe, would have liked to get to see them once with those interesting designs too...

I'm genuinely torn between anger and sadness here, I'm a hypocrite for wanting the heroes side to take more losses and such but it's that age old monkey's paw of be careful for what you wish for.

:lusalty::mihugh:

At least we're actually seeing losses, it feels like a real war and it is one of course. Between the sheer, unimaginable devastation Shigaraki and Machia caused alone/individually and then there was the Nomus and everything the villains did accomplish, especially Dabi with Endeavour and exposing that Pandora's Box of hypocrisy in hero society.

I'm really looking forward to a Tartarus focused arc with a potential prison break and return of Stain tbh, especially with his ideals and how they're especially relevant now.

I'm feeling bittersweet as some of my faves Pixie-Bob, Present Mic and Thirteen are alive, but losing Midnight man....Torino is alive too somehow!? (my friend told me Torino is alive but I don't see him in the chapter?)
Crust's dead was so sad too... (RIP MHA Shield Hero/HeBro)

:stealthblack::shame::risitasad:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Maybe the fights that were offscreened will have a bigger focus in the Prison Break, Hori didn't show characters like Re-Destro or Geten and let the PLF executives escape for a reason, perhaps the most unscathed heroes and villains are the ones that will have more relevance in Tartarus
Number 4 hero vs Leader of PLF get offscreened is disrespectful lets be honest here :lusalty:

G

Gorosei Informer

Just like the title suggested, this chapter is literal hell.:josad:

Like, more heroes die than villains does. RIP Crust and Midnight I guess, especially Midnight since I have no one else to nut on. Well, I still have Mount Lady though:goyea:And hope the new Tartarus arc will be good. Great chapter.:cheers:

Funnily enough, I was meant to same the same thing about the title, this chapter is suffering for us lol.
:pepemotion:

I've had this song on loop since this chapter, I'm gonna start wearing piercings and calling myself Pain real soon lmao:

Very mixed feelings on this chapter so far, I genuinely got worried about the children and the rubble especially after Shirakumo, but thankfully they were saved and by Ochako and Tsuyu of all people too!

Hori always makes me laugh with these expressions like Ochako's shocked face after saving them lol, love those!
I also thought Ochako was about to get tricked again somehow with that guy asking for help lol.

That one mournful, regretful hero who was just stood there contemplating the devastation and the zoom on Ochako's face and her expression were really poignant.

I didn't catch it at first, but Midnight's hand and seeing Mina, Kiri, Momo and Sato crying over her is completely heartbreaking, soul destroying even. I can't even imagine how much more brutal it will be in the anime with music, voice acting and such...

I'm really disappointed about Majestic and Midnight, but at least since the villains didn't get her body, we won't have to worry about her becoming a Nomu at least. I am expecting the students having to face a Nomu of a hero or teacher they know personally sooner or later for maximum tragedy. A similar situation to the Shirakumo reveal but for the students.

AFO really is just such an unrelenting sadist too, sigh. Truly a complete monster although he's already estabalished his own monstrosity a long time ago.

On another note, not sure if you all have been seeing these:

The artist has been making them for a fair few chapters now at least, I keep forgetting to post them here and elsewhere lol.

Can definitely do with all the laughs I can get right now.

:josad::neesama:

A very good chapter imo.
Midnight :pepehands:
But the rest from the list of characters who died in this war, are they characters whom I should know? Well tbh I didn't recognize any of them, expect the one guy from the top 10 heroes but still don't know his name.

A bad time is coming for the heroes, and a I like it.

Hopefully it's true that the next arc will be a prison break arc.

Nice chapter.

Now scums/commoners all arround Japan will doubt Heroes? Ignoring everything how Heroes literary risked their lives to save everyone multiple times?
Why? Because few Villains told them so. Smh

It would make a more realistic story if some Heroes join the Dark side after this arc, due to bad treatment by people. Most heroes are not so righteous, that they would want to fight/risk their life for ingratitude people.

Also looks like AFO will escape in next mini arc. Deku, Endeavor n most heroes are all unconscious, so next fight is gonna be pretty one sided in Villains favour.

Nice chapter.

Now scums/commoners all arround Japan will doubt Heroes? Ignoring everything how Heroes literary risked their lives to save everyone multiple times?
Why? Because few Villains told them so. Smh

It would make a more realistic story if some Heroes join the Dark side after this arc, due to bad treatment by people. Most heroes are not so righteous, that they would want to fight/risk their life for ingratitude people.

Also looks like AFO will escape in next mini arc. Deku, Endeavor n most heroes are all unconscious, so next fight is gonna be pretty one sided in Villains favour.
Eh, the people are justified in being so pissed.
The heroes massively stuffed up in their eyes and caused a shit ton of death and destruction in their failure to handle the situation.
I like the idea that heroes realise that they screwed up massively and doubt their own actions after seeing the disastrous consequences of their plan not only for fellow heroes, but also on the people they were supposed to protect.
Even the students are thinking about whether their mentors made the right choice.

Last edited:
Eh, the people are justified in being so pissed.
The heroes massively stuffed up in their eyes and caused a shit ton of death and destruction in their failure to handle the situation.
I like the idea that heroes realise that they screwed up massively and doubt their own actions after seeing the disastrous consequences of their plan not only for fellow heroes, but also on the people they were supposed to protect.
Even the students are thinking about whether their mentors made the right choice.
I am not justifying Endeavor past treatment of his childrens etc but i dont see how heroes are in wrong here in stopping Shigaraki and his forces. Can you even guess How many cities he alone will perish in future?

It is wrong to presume Heroes to be God, bt they indeed are their Saviors right now. Do these heroes needed to risk their life here in this plan to stop villains? No they need not.

Everything will reduce to chaos if these Heroes system is abolished.
Its not like Heroes are scum in MHA like heroes are in The Boys Series but that they ain't perfect either. They have also made mistakes at some point in their life that is understandable and Villains definitely can't be justified in using those to create further chaos.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
tbh it's seeming really irresponsible to let these villains live.
Not really

If you kill a villain during a fight when he tries to kill everyone , no problem for me.

But once you arrested him, no point in killing him and this is not justice at all.

It would make a more realistic story if some Heroes join the Dark side after this arc, due to bad treatment by people
Don't know about joining the dark side but retire or asking a changement in the hero society maybe.

We can already see a hero that wanted to retire because it was too much for him to handle. I loved that moment.

I also want some student to retire / change job career. It can be good if some students are traumatized now and decided to stop being a hero.

expect the one guy from the top 10 heroes but still don't know his name
Crust......... :josad:

@RayanOO Edgeshot beat the shit out of Redestro :cantseeme:
I . Hate . You

#Destro.best.boy

He only lost because of his prosthetics :kriwhat:

And Destro took out one of Edgeshot arm.