Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
The whole rape thing?
Yeah that.

some people thought too much

Hori won't make people rape each other etc, it is a shonen
Yep of course he won't do that it's just way too dark, Midnight was simply killed and that's it.

Yeah some people think that Midnight was sexually assaulted before dying..... But this is completely crazy
In the middle of a war where another Pro Hero could easily find them, those villains don't have time to do anything that fucked up as their goal is to quickly kill Midnight and then escape.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Yeah that.

Yep of course he won't do that it's just way too dark, Midnight was simply killed and that's it.

In the middle of a war where another Pro Hero could easily find them, those villains don't have time to do anything that fucked up as their goal is to quickly kill Midnight and then escape.
Its people projecting their deep shit fantasies

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I do hope we get the name for Midnight's killer, he has a unique looking design and was one of the high ranking advisers of the PLF.

Also seeing how Skeptic was the only main member of the MLA that managed to escape, this makes me think that Hori has a bigger plan for him in the next major arc.
he can somewhat "replace" twice a little, and he is the smart and intel guy so the most useful : to find tartarus or to help overall

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I do hope we get the name for Midnight's killer, he has a unique looking design and was one of the high ranking advisers of the PLF.

Also seeing how Skeptic was the only main member of the MLA that managed to escape, this makes me think that Hori has a bigger plan for him in the next major arc.
He reminds me of Mustard from Invasion arc