Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Also, guys what about the possibility some villains intentionally got caught for next arc? Villains like Re destro?
The guy has to be the greatest actor and he went quite far for his role haha

Destro seems all bloody and has like 3/4 holes in his body.

And for it to be intentional it means he was prepared for the attack on the house and knew Hawks "betrayal". From what we saw I don't think so. I don't know how he could have made that plan to go to jail.

We have the politician smiling a bit but I don't think this is enough evidence.

Not really

If you kill a villain during a fight when he tries to kill everyone , no problem for me.

But once you arrested him, no point in killing him and this is not justice at all.
Sure there is a point, these guys frequently escape and kill other people, and now they are in effect winning, the possibility for jail breaks in the future only increases.
This is basically a full on war with direct evil, if they are actively giving the evil super soldiers top tier medical assistance to try to preserve their life I think that is very risky long term.

I am not justifying Endeavor past treatment of his childrens etc but i dont see how heroes are in wrong here in stopping Shigaraki and his forces. Can you even guess How many cities he alone will perish in future?
It could be argued that their plan was reckless and rushed, and it ended disastrously, with thousands of people dead.

Its not that they acted like scum, its that they arguably acted in a reckless manner that got 1000's killed and had disastrous results.
Post automatically merged:

BTW, we already knew that things had gone badly for midnight way back in 294.

We see a brief snippet of her body. It was just confirmed that her injuries were fatal as opposed to just being bad or her being incapacitated.

Last edited:
It could be argued that their plan was reckless and rushed, and it ended disastrously, with thousands of people dead.

Its not that they acted like scum, its that they arguably acted in a reckless manner that got 1000's killed and had disastrous results.
So you are saying it was avoidable? Tell me how, in realistic manner. Since i dont think the author ever implied their plan was reckless

So you are saying it was avoidable? Tell me how, in realistic manner. Since i dont think the author ever implied their plan was reckless
Their plan maybe wasn't totally reckless, but there could have been other measures that could and perhaps should have taken to make sure that people didn't get hurt.

Its more of a 'could they have done more' situation as opposed to them actively making a mistake.

Their plan maybe wasn't totally reckless, but there could have been other measures that could and perhaps should have taken to make sure that people didn't get hurt.

Its more of a 'could they have done more' situation as opposed to them actively making a mistake.
We readers can easily see the flaws in the plan, bt don't make the same true for in story characters.

Heroes atleast avoided a catastrophe by using Hawks to spy, take out Twice before, prepare Heroes for final showdown, and most important of all didn't let the Villains take them by surprise. They were successful in stopping Villains in end despite OP Villains.

We readers can easily see the flaws in the plan, bt don't make the same true for in story characters.

Heroes atleast avoided a catastrophe by using Hawks to spy, take out Twice before, prepare Heroes for final showdown, and most important of all didn't let the Villains take them by surprise. They were successful in stopping Villains in end despite OP Villains.
The fact that things could have been worse doesn't change the fact that the effect was absolutely devastating still. Thousands of people likely died due to Gigantomanchia's rampaging, and they couldn't stop Tomura in the end.

Its a phryic victory at best, with the heroes own faults being exposed, with Hawk being a murderer, and Endeavour being an abuser.

I think that's more than enough to see why some heroes are reconsidering their careers.

The destruction left in the wake of this event cannot be helped but be blamed upon the failures of the heroes, since the heroes couldn't step up to stop him.

The fact that things could have been worse doesn't change the fact that the effect was absolutely devastating still. Thousands of people likely died due to Gigantomanchia's rampaging, and they couldn't stop Tomura in the end.

Its a phryic victory at best, with the heroes own faults being exposed, with Hawk being a murderer, and Endeavour being an abuser.

I think that's more than enough to see why some heroes are reconsidering their careers.

The destruction left in the wake of this event cannot be helped but be blamed upon the failures of the heroes, since the heroes couldn't step up to stop him
Or Maybe the Villains were too strong to begin with?
It makes no sense to blame this on Heroes. They didn't intentionally stop doing their best to let Villains amputate n kill them. Instead they prepared in advance, did their best and this is the result, barely winning is if that must be.
(This is also why All Might importance was so big in the series, and only OFA is the solution to thiz.)

Plus, Heroes already thiz messed up rn, they need the public support the most right now. But the instead folks will believe few villains that are main cause of everything that happened to put all the blame the Heroes for it? Why? Because people have human tendency to easily put blame on others and Heroes are going to be crux of this despite risking their lifes.

So ofcrs Heroes will consider resigning. This much destruction isn't what they signed up for (not all Heroes can face strong Villains)
and get distrusted by public on top of that. In fact it might even lead to some injured Heroes turning bad like we usually saw in other Tv series.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
So ofcrs Heroes will consider resigning.
This
Heroes today are a shadow of former ones. They barely had to fight anyone scary as AFO, High Ends and Giganto. At best they fought street level thugs and in their mind this was to be the same.

Combined with the fact heroes are on every corner and you always have top 10 to do heavy lifting you loose the sense of danger

Hero society is full of rot and corruption. And this chapter perfectly showed that. When faced with danger, real danger weak heroes that are only there to fulfil their boyish fantasies or be popular will piss their pants and get PTSD

Heroes resining would be best thing they could do. There are far worse things