My Hero Academia Chapter 304 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

If Kirishima goes on the past it means no Kirishima x Mina ship.
NOOOOOOOOOO :doffycry:
Post automatically merged:

공식 버전의 만화 출시를 기다릴 것입니다. 태그 해주셔서 감사합니다. :optimistic:

I'm practicing please dont bully me.
Practise better than do nothing. So i respect :cheers:

there are some clues that lead to think it can happen in the future : their past, their trauma, how they pushed each other, the gigantomachia part during the war etc.
Yeah, but I currently don't think that's necessarily leading to a ship. They can have all those things and still just be good friends. Neither have shown anything that could be construed as a romantic interest in the other.
Uraraka x Bakugo best ship :sadgrin:
Go to hell.:beckmoji::whitepress:

At least Kaminari is totally into Jiro. I think being the "person you care most about" at the moment is definitely a sign of romantic interest.

I don't really understand why people want Bakugou and Kirishima being the 2nd and 3rd user(and i think this chapter just confirms that's not Kirishima).

Let's say if Bakugou is the 2nd user, that means that he traveled in time as the theories says. If he travels in time, he will not appear in the main story anymore as the main story is about Deku's story and not Bakugous, unless we get a spin off. And no, Bakugou will not go back in time, get OFA and come back, because he has to pass OFA to someone from the past which should be the 3rd or 4th user.

Also in this chapter we just learned that people with a quirk dies from being old at a young age(example the 5th user he only was 40 years old). People really wants to kill Bakugou huh.

BTW I just saw the order in the double spread and I think that the one who looks like Bakugou is the 2nd user as it seems to be in order.
I personally don't want it, but to me personally it feels like there are too many weird similarities to be a coincidence. We've got all the users shown except two, they are facing a corner like they are trying to hide, ones got hair and gauntlets eerily similar to Bakugou. To me personally it's just screaming time travel and hiding not to screw up a timeline. I hope I'm wrong though, I dislike time travel, as I think most of the time it's done relatively poorly. That or if this is time travel in this case and let's say hypothetically those two are Bakugou and Kirishima just for arguments sake, that means they are gone from the main story, they die in the past, and I don't like that narrative.

While I think it would be a big character moment for Bakugou to do something drastically big for Deku like we've already seen him do, I just think there are better ways to do it and to flesh out their relationship even further. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a time travel plot, since that seems to be such a common trope stories like to do now, but I hope it's not the case. It's just looking like something like that is being setup, but again, I hope I am wrong. I just can't personally make sense of why there are only two other users hiding in the corner, like they can't be seen.

There are even 8 chairs, so there's zero reason for them to be standing in the corner. Those 2 chairs are just empty, meaning those two users are standing in the corner far away for some odd reason. It just doesn't make sense, unless they are purposefully trying to avoid contact with Deku for some reason. It just all seems way to fishy.