My Hero Academia Chapter 319 Spoilers Thread

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO will leku win or lakugo or lodoroki get shafted :josad:?
they won't fight, I don't think Deku will really put his fist on Bakugo's face.

Either he will just turn his back from them or he will come back but I would prefer Deku to crumble completly and making a mistake that made All might Killed and becoming crazy :sadgrin:

they won't fight, I don't think Deku will really put his fist on Bakugo's face.

Either he will just turn his back from them or he will come back but I would prefer to crumble completly and making a mistake that made All might Killed and becomeing crazy :sadgrin:
bakugo>pseudo 100 leku
so its a stomp :sadgrin:

Either you get a great W or.....
Hori going with Naruto route, making Deku be like a god while the others staying trash, you can win next week but the lose would probably break you down.
:josad:
imma drop it :suresure: if they do bakugoat dirty

and even if he gets the dub it s class 1 a vs a tired Leku so i don t care either

Last edited:
There's a narrative consequence for Deku "wiping the floor" with the 1-A students. Which is: it validates his decisions of working alone. If he, barely standing still, can subdue them, imagine what All for One could do to them. Making Aisawa or Eri appear later wouldn't actually be effective.
I don't think that's a problem, but that's a narrative direction that I HIGHLY doubt the author would follow. That's why I believe he's gonna go for the "stop worrying about us. We are heroes too" line.
And "power of friendship" is nothing new in MHA. Seriously. From day one.
:pepecafe:
I agree with this.

Thats why I'm hoping this isn't necessarily about 1-A proving their abilities.

I would be fine if 1A was shown as capable.

I think that 1A being capable though isn't going to matter. Deku and 1A both have reason to hold back. Deku doesn't want to hurt his friends, and 1A doesn't want to hurt Deku(aside from Bakugo, who wants to prove a point to Deku).

I'm personally hoping that we have a range of responses to the situation. I want some of the students to be hesitant about fighting Deku, while others are more willing to oblige a fight, maybe some trying to stop the action before someone ends up getting hurt?

Aside from maybe Bakugo, Uraraka and Iida, I don't want capturing Deku to be a coordinated effort necessarily.
Post automatically merged:

Yea, but Hagakure is invinsible so..
Post automatically merged:

Ah no Shoto too.
Shoto showed up. We saw his ice in the background.

MhA, with Monom- oh sorry Deku, is fast becoming what it initially was against. That hard work trumps inherited abilities. Now we have Dekuma pulling powers out of his ass left right and centre. What happened to the Deku who still ran to save people when he didn’t have any powers. Had high hopes for Hori, seems that MHA is going down the poop shooter.

MhA, with Monom- oh sorry Deku, is fast becoming what it initially was against. That hard work trumps inherited abilities. Now we have Dekuma pulling powers out of his ass left right and centre. What happened to the Deku who still ran to save people when he didn’t have any powers. Had high hopes for Hori, seems that MHA is going down the poop shooter.
How has the series betrayed its themes?

If anything, its examining them more critically than most series.

You are acting like Deku becoming this strong has been treated like a good thing in story, but thats not the case.

Despite being the strongest he's ever been, Deku has never been at a lower point character wise.

Despite claiming to want to become so strong that no one would have to worry about him, at his strongest is when people are most worried for him.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If you go by this route, the very early chapters when Deku is GIVEN a quirk from All Might, should already "betray" it's theme.
Deku is not a "Batman" trying to compete with meta humans. Deku has a quirk. The only difference is that his is "given", instead of "born with".
The "multiple quirks" thing is kinda ok. Most of Deku's abilities are "support" to his "physical enhancement". Flight, danger sense, smokescreen, black whip. Like Bakugo said, none of them are particularly powerful on their own.
It's all about how Deku can, not only be able to use all of them, but also use them well. That is STILL achieved by Deku's HARD WORK.