looks like bakugo is done unless eri hax or something happens
and one of endeavors sidekicks look like dabi just killed him in one of the most excruitating ways possible. welp, guess shouto should have ended dabi then and there after all
No, just simple CPR is all that is needed. Jeanist never said Bakugo is dead. He only says Bakugoโ€™s heart is not beating. I still think it will be an awakening like Luffy for Bakugo.

Yeah, poor Endeavorโ€™s sidekick! Aloe vera wonโ€™t help that burn.

Still nothing about my favorite conflict: Ochako vs.Toga.
:lusalty:

Is Dabi going to interfere in the AFO fight? It feels strange for Dabi to be defeated, come back, only to be defeated yet again. I think Horikoshi is going to pull a star wars.

Dabi goes to kill enji himself, enji talk no jutsu's him, and Dabi kills AFO instead. In killing prime AFO, Dabi would have fulfilled Enji's dream of surpassing All Might.
Post automatically merged:

And btw Dabi definitely has the potential to kill prime AFO. Enji nearly did it with his prominence burn. Dabi showed that he has the ability to use prominence burn back in the last war, but was stopped from using it by jeanist.

Dabi's prominence burn is likely much stronger than Enji's. I think Dabi forgiving Enji and dying killing AFO would be the best way his character could end.

Is Dabi going to interfere in the AFO fight? It feels strange for Dabi to be defeated, come back, only to be defeated yet again. I think Horikoshi is going to pull a star wars.

Dabi goes to kill enji himself, enji talk no jutsu's him, and Dabi kills AFO instead. In killing prime AFO, Dabi would have fulfilled Enji's dream of surpassing All Might.

And btw Dabi definitely has the potential to kill prime AFO. Enji nearly did it with his prominence burn. Dabi showed that he has the ability to use prominence burn back in the last war, but was stopped from using it by jeanist.

Dabi's prominence burn is likely much stronger than Enji's. I think Dabi forgiving Enji and dying killing AFO would be the best way his character could end.
Huh ? Endeavor almost killed a very weakened afo...i doubt that he can do anything to a prime afo

Also i feel like Dabi might kill Enji actually

Interesting take. In my eyes, Dabiโ€™s story/importance is second tier. He is one story level higher than Toga. AFO is a primary story component. Dabi might injure AFO but he wonโ€™t be the one to put AFO 6 feet under.

I predict that AFO wonโ€™t even be truly dead. AFO represents greed and the lust for power. Those blights will never disappear.