The asspul of the century.

I'm not even mad anymore, Horikoshi can do whatever he wants. This is fucking hilarious.
This moment is incredibly lame, but I don't see how its an asspull. I don't think you have any idea what that means lol.
Post automatically merged:

This is not a good moment for Mirio. The writing makes sense, but its just really lame.

The Deku shit this chapter was flat out cinematic. More of that shit please.

This moment is incredibly lame, but I don't see how its an asspull. I don't think you have any idea what that means lol.

This is not a good moment for Mirio. The writing makes sense, but its just really lame.

Yeah, the Deku part was fantastic.

Mirio's section fits his character, it's just... WTF, why now of all times?

When I said ass pull, I was making a shitty joke about Mirio pulling down his pants to show his ass: literally, an "ass-pull". I still think it is one, too.

Having the final villain in a shonen series fail to kill a character because he got distracted by another character's ass is one of the biggest ass pulls I'VE EVER SEEN.

It's a literal asspull lmfao.

And the business course arw recording all this shit, aren't they? Mirio is a damn hero :endthis:
Yes, in the sense that Mirio showed his ass, but not in the plot convenience sense lol.

When I said ass pull, I was making a shitty joke about Mirio pulling down his pants to show his ass: literally, an "ass-pull". I still think it is one, too.

Having the final villain in a shonen series fail to kill a character because he got distracted by another character's ass is one of the biggest ass pulls I'VE EVER SEEN.
Shiggy is a literal man child and Mirio only needeed to distract him for 2 seconds. That was all. I don't see why Shiggy wouldn't get distracted by his when it is completely in his character to do so.

I think he is using the word asspull as in Mirio pulled his ass in front of Shigaraki. Its a play on words.

Would this have had the same affect?

Mirio needed to delay Shiga just a couple seconds
This is a lame moment because this is the sort of shit a gag character like Mineta would pull to get Shiggy's attention, not the freaking number 1 top student in UA.

I think he is using the word asspull as in Mirio pulled his ass in front of Shigaraki. Its a play on words.
I understand that, but he is also saying that its a plot convenience that Shiggy paused for a moment, when really, it makes sense for someone mature like Shiggy to stop for a single second for something like that.

It's a good enough moment imo. Shows that mirio was damn desperate to stall even for a second. Unlike naruto sexy jutsu against kaguya which was used for finding an opening. But this moment will be memed forever lol.