RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@Sentinel , @Flower, @RayanOO and @Ice devil slayer
I have really bad feeling about Bakugou...
I don´t know but could it be that Hori planning to let him killed by Shiggy??
Deku telling us the story of Boku no hero in a story which he already witness.
And some user figured out that he talk bad about the future, both in Allmight and Bakugo way.
It will be really surprising and good to see that. Not that I hate Bakugo but it will really be a changement compared to other shonen. And this will scar Deku's mind forever this will be interesting too.

But Bakugo is really popular, and I think Hori has projects for him concerning the OFA etc (like in the second movie) I don't think Hori will have the guts to kill him.

But Bakugo is really popular, and I think Hori has projects for him concerning the OFA etc (like in the second movie) I don't think Hori will have the guts to kill him.
Probably a "fake" kill where Deku lose his mind seeing "his" friend get killed and take away by the villians?
This has a really big potential and I feeling like Hori making some big move soon.

@Sentinel , @Flower, @RayanOO and @Ice devil slayer
I have really bad feeling about Bakugou...
I don´t know but could it be that Hori planning to let him killed by Shiggy??
Deku telling us the story of Boku no hero in a story which he already witness.
And some user figured out that he talk bad about the future, both in Allmight and Bakugo way.
No, I doubt that. Bakugou is the deuteragonist. He won't get killed.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Probably a "fake" kill where Deku lose his mind seeing "his" friend get killed and take away by the villians?
This has a really big potential and I feeling like Hori making some big move soon.
I also see a theory on an other forum that Bakugo will go to the past and will be / was the second holder of the OFA and will die in the past.