BTW i'll explain the title of this chapter.

First of all Akesuke means honest, frank, etc.

Shimattoku basically means to keep in. This comes from a sentence that Uraraka said before, i think it was when they where doing the test of the provisional hero license, she said that she will keep her feelings for Deku to herself.

In other words, Akesuke-chan(the honest one) is Toga and Shimattoku-chan(the one who keeps things to herself) is Uraraka

G

Gorosei Informer

Toga vs Uraraka looks great!

Ochako is getting her revenge after Toga tried to stab her in the heart xd

Well Himiko is still playing around with her, she is one of the best written villains after all, never gets off character, not even once
For real, Hori has been writing her so well! Her backstory, the fight with Curious and her quirk awakening, her relationship with Twice and losing him for good and so on. So wonderfully consistent as you said.

BTW i'll explain the title of this chapter.

First of all Akesuke means honest, frank, etc.

Shimattoku basically means to keep in. This comes from a sentence that Uraraka said before, i think it was when they where doing the test of the provisional hero license, she said that she will keep her feelings for Deku to herself.

In other words, Akesuke-chan(the honest one) is Toga and Shimattoku-chan(the one who keeps things to herself) is Uraraka
Oh wow nice! Ironic how Toga the villain is the "honest one" and Uraraka the hero is the one being secretive. Ty for that info!

:cheers:

Also a short preview of 990 has been mentioned!

:shocking::finally:

*edit*

Summary for 289:

the war isn't over right?
we still need to see Goat Jeanist neg diffs Machia.
I don't think it's the end of the war but this chapter marks the beginning of the third and final act of the arc.
1 prevent Shiggy from waking up
2 everyone against Shiggy
3 now that all the characters are in one place, all out war

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I don't think it's the end of the war but this chapter marks the beginning of the third and final act of the arc.
1 prevent Shiggy from waking up
2 everyone against Shiggy
3 now that all the characters are in one place, all out war
yes we still got LoV vs UA/the heroes, Touya reveal (lol), Uraraka vs Toga, and Goat Jeanist vs Machia soon.