Look like shigaraki later will helped by deku n released from afo, then maybe shigaraki will become a better man :goyea:
Yeah, there is no other way. He has been portrayed as a victim of AfO who was only used by him too much to not turn good. Hell, he even WANTED to be a Hero. Watch AfO having implanted some brainwashing into him and Tenko not having been villainous on his own accord.

Well, for now Shigaraki is done but i think it's temporary i'm not really sure since AFO says things like "Tomura don't stop hating" or that it's "still" difficult for Tomura to use radio waves perfectly as he has just get it. And well, that type of things makes me think that Tomura will still be around us but coexisting with AFO

Well, for now Shigaraki is done but i think it's temporary i'm not really sure since AFO says things like "Tomura don't stop hating" or that it's "still" difficult for Tomura to use radio waves perfectly as he has just get it. And well, that type of things makes me think that Tomura will still be around us but coexisting with AFO
I think he just calls his "toy" body Tomura. Like giving names to the Nomus, despite them being almost brainless pawns.

Funny that AFO calls Deku a failure but still says to Spinner that Shigaraki lost to OFA and Endeavor. Well he doesn't say his name but technically OFA is Deku now so... Your disciple lost to a failure

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lmao no Tartarus prison break.

No total defeat.

Fuck this arc.

This was the thing I was afraid the most. That the raid will end in double retreat fuck.

A good catch from Asocial from Mangahelpers that i didn't actually think about when AFO said this line in this chapter "It's all/everything for me"

AFO: Everything is for you, Tomura Shigaraki.
Machia: Everything is for my master.
AFO(in this chapter): Everything is for me.

So this whole time, AFO did things for Shigarakiโ€™s body not Shigaraki.

AFO needed young body only for himself.
So heโ€™s only pure evil in this manga.
Tho I think that Machia's sentence doesn't have a double sense like AFO's

Yeah both prime all might and prime Afo were absolute monster when it comes to power..

Also did afo take over Shigaraki ?
Yep. Full take over now.
Post automatically merged:

A good catch from Asocial from Mangahelpers that i didn't actually think about when AFO said this line in this chapter "It's all/everything for me"

Tho I think that Machia's sentence doesn't have a double sense like AFO's
Yep. For Giganto Tomura is now his master.

But his master is occupied by AfO.