It counts because of the attachment of the readers toward midnight character and highlight the impact of her death. Vigilante readers will like Midnight more and feel her death « harder ».
That's understandable, but I don't think you should need to read a supplementary manga in order to care for Midnight in the main story.

Plenty is not enough. In my opinion maybe later more heroes will die. Included the young generation i think n the top 5 hero maybe later will meet their end.
I think it wasn't the quantity of heroes that died that really mattered, it was the fact there weren't many heroes or students whom we actually care about who died.

I think it wasn't the quantity of heroes that died that really mattered, it was the fact there weren't many heroes or students whom we actually care about who died.
I dont know but i think the character that introduced in this manga kinda a lot. N the rate they were killed kinda high too. I think its the difference about this manga with other manga, which they not introduced deeply into character that will die.

I dont know but i think the character that introduced in this manga kinda a lot. N the rate they were killed kinda high too. I think its the difference about this manga with other manga, which they not introduced deeply into character that will die.
Yeah. I don't think many heroes have actually died. At least heroes with proper formal introductions, or explored moments where we actually see them die. There was Night Eye and Midnight, but most of the others were usually characters we weren't very attached to.

I would have liked if a student who had a nice character moment as they died was killed off. We even had a few "fake out" sort of deaths during the war. For example with Bakugo or Nejire.

Yeah. I don't think many heroes have actually died. At least heroes with proper formal introductions, or explored moments where we actually see them die. There was Night Eye and Midnight, but most of the others were usually characters we weren't very attached to.

I would have liked if a student who had a nice character moment as they died was killed off. We even had a few "fake out" sort of deaths during the war. For example with Bakugo or Nejire.
Actually there are many heroes that introduced but killed in action but i kinda forget :gokulaugh:
Maybe they not dead yet but got almost killed
Yeah i think later the young gen will taken out, like when 1000man power taken out its kinda sad to know that.

Actually there are many heroes that introduced but killed in action but i kinda forget :gokulaugh:
Yeah, like the native, but they weren't character we were really invested in.
Maybe they not dead yet but got almost killed
Yeah i think later the young gen will taken out, like when 1000man power taken out its kinda sad to know that.
I think I'd like to see heroes or students we were invested in like Aisawa and Gran Torino getting injured or killed. That was good.

I'd also like if some students outside of the main cast got badly hurt or killed.

Its kind of expected that the main cast would get the most injured.

I actually want someone whom some people actually care about to die.

Someone like Kirishima, Kaminari, Iida, Mina, Momo or Jiro dying would probably come as a bit of a shock. I don't think Hori would kill off any of those characters though.
lol I just want to get rid of the useless space so we can get better characters in the "main cast". or 1-A.

I mean, I'm more saying kill off characters who people may actually have some emotional investment in, or have some development, because those deaths hit harder than a random nobody dying off.
Mineta is such a important and awesome character, everybody loves him! It would be a real shocker if he would die!

Mineta is such a important and awesome character, everybody loves him! It would be a real shocker if he would die!
lol.

Anyway, Kirishima is in fact my favourite character, and I think it would be possible to easily construct a situation where he gets killed during a fight(and I think I'd actually like that).