Overall I hear many people are dislike the current Season. They saying it is the weakest of all and not because of the manga but overall how the studio handle it.
The current season started off with the Joint Training arc which is not a very popular arc, I remember some manga readers not enjoying that arc either.

The arc isn't bad imo but it's really not that great either and I can see why some people didn't enjoy the first half of season 5, however the second half of season 5 which will be the Endeavor Agency arc and the Meta Liberation Army arc will be much more better.

Also I made a general anime discussion thread, so it would be nice if we can discuss about the anime over there instead of here.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/my-hero-academia-anime-general-discussion.15278/

Chapter 321 title - From Class A to OFA

The colour page is class A + Aizawa + a robot All Might wearing green clothes.

Iida uses the ice wall to jump like in kamino but this time with several quirks from his classmates to propel which gives him amazing speed. BTW the quirks used are from ashido, Shouto, Uraraka, and his own quirk. Anyways he reaches Deku and grabs his hand.

Then 2 quotes from this chapter are:

"I will not let you go! Ingenium is the type of hero who runs anywhere and leads lost children!"

"A hero's true nature is to be a busybody, right?"

-----------------

I'm pretty sure Deku said the last sentence somewhere, most likely in the battle against Stain
Post automatically merged:

Oh BTW take it with a grain of salt since it could be fake but it most likely true

Yeah, it's real as I thought

Last edited:
Chapter 321 title - From Class A to OFA

The colour page is class A + Aizawa + a robot All Might wearing green clothes.

Iida uses the ice wall to jump like in kamino but this time with several quirks from his classmates to propel which gives him amazing speed. BTW the quirks used are from ashido, Shouto, Uraraka, and his own quirk. Anyways he reaches Deku and grabs his hand.

Then 2 quotes from this chapter are:

"I will not let you go! Ingenium is the type of hero who runs anywhere and leads lost children!"

"A hero's true nature is to be a busybody, right?"

-----------------

I'm pretty sure Deku said the last sentence somewhere, most likely in the battle against Stain

Oh BTW take it with a grain of salt since it could be fake but it most likely true

Yeah, it's real as I thought

This sounds good

-Kirishima, Hagakure and Aoyama hand the unconscious Dictator to Endeavor, who just got there in his car.
-He says that he needs them to keep the nearby civilians safe but Hawks suggests that leaving it to Jeanist would be better. Endeavor however trusts in the students, saying that they will be helpful.
-Shouto is screaming to Deku that he doesn't know what AFO's real plan is, that he might even take this chance to attack U.A. They have to fight together, but Deku tells him that this is a battle between One for All and All for One, so they shouldn't interfere

Last edited:
-Shouto is screaming to Deku that he doesn't know what AFO's real plan is, that he might even take this chance to attack U.A. They have to fight together, but Deku tells him that this is a battle between One for All and All for One, so they shouldn't interfere
Shoto's brother is literally working with AFO, why wouldn't he use that to reason with Deku about working together?