RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Some people really thinks that redestro is down ?
I think nobody think that. But it is the way of the fight that bother people :if he had "lost" the clash and be pushed back a little by a surprise attack of 100% Dark shadow I can maybe buy that because Dark shadow is powerful at his best but the whole prosthetic break is a bit lame.

But yeah Re Destro is far from being down and I hope he will kick asses soon

Last edited:
I think nobody think that. But it is the way of the fight that bother people :if he had "lost" the clash and be push back a little by a surprise attack of 100% Dark shadow I can maybe buy that because Dark shadow is powerful at his best but the whole prosthetic break is a bit lame.

But yeah Re Destro is far from being down and I hope he will kick asses soon
Yeah I can agree that it's a but lame and makes him look like a jobber but he's gonna come back and we'll probably see a real fight between him and tokoyami

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Or the biggest plot twist : Original twice has been dead for long (when they fought each other) and just a single clone survived and this clone was strong enough to be hurt or doing other clones and this is the clone we are seeing since the beginning of the show, he managed to run away and he dies in the arms of Toga (I don't believe in this but it would be OMG + !)