G

Gorosei Informer

Holy fuck Horikoshi, no chill?

I've seen people joke about Bakugo dying but this is a little surreal especially with how fast and randomly it happened too.

He's barely utilised Bakugo in the series, no real fights against villains until now too, so I do wonder if its out of spite or he just didn't know what to do with him?

I doubt he will actually kill him off as he is the most popular character and has been winning popularity polls for years now, as someone else said here ofc.

It definitely seems more like a fakeout as some of you are saying too, Hori went to the school of death fakeouts with Oda after all? Or Odas finally inspiring/encouraging him lately?

Hori has been killing off quite a few characters lately BUT he also gave us a huge death fakeout with Nagant too so I think this is a fakeout too.

It seems like hes gonna explain the 2nd users resemblance to Bakugo, but isn't it weirdly funny that he has such a huge scar across his face and now Bakugos face is getting fucked up in a similar way?

The "Bak-U-Go" thing might really be true then afer all!

I normally hate time travel but I actually might really like this ironically if it happens, especially for Bakugos sake .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Holy fuck Horikoshi, no chill?

I've seen people joke about Bakugo dying but this is a little surreal especially with how fast and randomly it happened too.

He's barely utilised Bakugo in the series, no real fights against villains until now too, so I do wonder if its out of spite or he just didn't know what to do with him?

I doubt he will actually kill him off as he is the most popular character and has been winning popularity polls for years now, as someone else said here ofc.

It definitely seems more like a fakeout as some of you are saying too, Hori went to the school of death fakeouts with Oda after all? Or Odas finally inspiring/encouraging him lately?

Hori has been killing off quite a few characters lately BUT he also gave us a huge death fakeout with Nagant too so I think this is a fakeout too.

It seems like hes gonna explain the 2nd users resemblance to Bakugo, but isn't it weirdly funny that he has such a huge scar across his face and now Bakugos face is getting fucked up in a similar way?

The "Bak-U-Go" thing might really be true then afer all!

I normally hate time travel but I actually might really like this ironically if it happens, especially for Bakugos sake .
If Bakugo is really the second user then yeah it’s would be really good. I would love that time travel stuff.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah agree, lots of holes, but I like the scenario of à Bakugo being sent to the past, becoming a AFO user in dark times, fighting AFO and dying giving AFO to the next gen and to Deku. When I’m playing that in my mind it’s quite nice.
Thats exactly what I was thinking! Ignoring all potential plot holes and paradoxes, just the theme of it, the concept and thus the immense legacy and tragedy/bittersweet nature of it is really compelling for me, it feels like something really fitting for his character too tbh.

The ultimate heroic sacrifice, I'm a SUCKER for that kind of writing hahaha!

:cheers::kata::funky::milaugh::goyea::myman::steef:

If Bakugo is really the second user then yeah it’s would be really good. I would love that time travel stuff.

Honestly, this would add so many layers to Bakugo and really make his character tragic, it would feel like a very full circle way for hs scharacter to go too.

I'm not a big fan of predetermined/destined/choked by fate type writing either but I feel in this case, I can make an exception, that I'd really enjoy this too ironically.

The art for this chapter is great anyway, I'm loving that development of Bakugo seeing All Might's vestige and talking about how he just wanted an autograph from him, thats really beautifully sad...

After all, Bakugo and co are still extremely young ofc, they've yet to really live their lives, to even reach adulthood and become pro heroes and if this is is ultimate fate, then that is really tragic and the makings of a truly ultimate hero too.

He's always been the "No 2" to Deku being the inevitable No 1 hero and being in Dekus shadow as Deku got OFA, got to be All Mights personal protege and new buddy/hononary son, Deku went from being quirkless to having multiple quirks on top of having OFA too!

I can't even imagine the inferiority complex that Bakugo must be feeling ironically lately! I am actually feeling sorry for his character and genuinely sympathising for him!

Bakugo becoming the 2nd OFA user, its really bittersweet and ironic. It does cause some massive paradoxical issues, some huge plot holes but I just absolutely love it themtically, its morbidly beautiful writing imo.

If y'all are familiar with Doctor Who, especially "fixed points in time storylines" in it too and especially Zelda: Majora's Mask, thats the extreme kind of vibes I'm getting right now.

All I can say to Bakugo (if he's really gonna be Bakugone for one reason or another right now)

Bakugo might be the sacrifice in Horikoshi being willing to actually kill off a student too as a lot of people wanted. That is a legit possibility imo. Hori making him into the ultimate martyr with the fanbase with his unrivalled popularity IRL but if he commits to this, I can't even IMAGINE the death threats and harassment he will receive as psychotic, unbridled MHA fans already spammed him with death threats, harassment and such and forced him off Twitter permanently pretty much over such incredibly petty reasons before too!

:perocry::peperain::pepemotion::risitameh::shame:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If bakugou is the vestige guy then Deku doesn't deserve the title of the strongest Hero

Bakugou does. My boy matured so much, GAVE HIS LIFE without a moment of hesitation and even then went back in time to fight AFO again knowing full well it must be done

Best Shonen character by far,
If that happens you go back to Dynamight 😈 ?

G

Gorosei Informer

In fact I mentioned it on here recently I believe, but this scenario with Bakugo also really makes me thinking of this incredible storyline and thus scene/setup and such in a UK tv series called Misfits, which was even much better written than I remembered it being!:

There are major spoilers in the video I linked and I'm gonna write a summary of their storyline to explain why I mentioned them in this conext too:

So basically in Misfits, you have these youths on community service/probation or whatever for antisocial behaviour/crimes or so and during a freak lightning storm, they all suddenly get random super powers based on their personalities and situations too.

Long story short, Simon (who is played by Iwan Rheon and is well known for I think its Ramsay Bolton in Game of Thrones?) falls in love with this "slutty girl" called Alisha, who cannot be touched by or touch others without them getting extremely horny for her lol. Hes a meek guy who never stands out and is socially awkward, most likely Aspergers too so he gets invisibility as his "first" power anyway.

So later on,
Alisha almost dies to a guy who thinks he literally playing GTA IRL, like hes living out a VR thing or The Matrix IRL but its all in his head, its pretty weird. He hunts down Alisha thinking shes his ex who betrayed/cheated on him I think and Simon gets confused for someone who betrayed him or cucked him I think?
She gets saved by this absolute parkour God/legend, with his face and body completely hidden/covered up but we find out he's actually Simon BUT its Simon from the future! Apparently Alisha was meant to die here as a fixed point in time but he got himself a new power via another character in the future who can remove powers from others and give them new ones, a "power broker" guy. Simon couldn't bear that especially after falling in love with Alisha, so he gets the time travel power to go back in time and save her. I think her death led to a future where they all die anyway so he had to change it and avoid this darkest/grim timeline from happening? I can't remember so well unfortunately.

So yeah, after a few seasons of build up, you have this wonderful romance being setup by Simon and Alisha with this AMAZING Hans Zimmer or Danny Elfman or whoever-esque type music they composed for it and Alisha and Simon realise, it becomes Simons pre determined fate to go back in time to save her life and give up his own future and life to save hers. I just remembered too, its that she also dies in the future anyway even when he saves her from the GTA guy.

She gets randomly killed by a resurrected/ghost of a another character in revenge, a slut shaming, religious nutcase character at that for more irony too and I think thats what provokes Simon to go back in time and try to change history. I can't remember the story so well ironically, despite rewatching the series a year or so too ironically!

So yeah ultimately, Simon and Alisha have this permanent Romeo and Juliet type fate time loop situation they are stuck in if they want to always keep falling in love with each other. History will keep repeating and thus looping on itself as long as they choose to fall in love with each other and its because of their romance, they finally feel like they found purpose, meaning in their lives, that they have something worth living and ultimately dying for too. Like the brightest flame burns quickest or something?

Ironically it ended up being a long summary but alas! Still much shorter than several episodes across a few seasons ofc! LMAO!

Its a pretty vulgar and immature series but there is so much genuine heart and emotion in it too surprisingly, its a lot more raw than it appear, a lot more mature and serious. The actors, music and writing really carry the show and make it special, exceptional even imo. I love the show so much, one of my favourites.

G

Gorosei Informer

If bakugou is the vestige guy then Deku doesn't deserve the title of the strongest Hero

Bakugou does. My boy matured so much, GAVE HIS LIFE without a moment of hesitation and even then went back in time to fight AFO again knowing full well it must be done

Best Shonen character by far,
Emotionally /mentally strongest and best sacrifice/legacy hero for sure. As in what really matters too ofc.

I just hope if this happens, he actually gets acknowledged and remembered eternally for this and its not one of those sacrifices that go unknown, that the people affected are oblivious too, I really HATE that shit!

I

Indigo

I haven't been a part of the community so much, so i didn't know about this theory involving Bakugou and the 2nd user

how the fuck does that shit work?