I think its makes no sense if bakugo got saved by sacrificing some top hero but he not become something important :milaugh:
Back then i think ive read somewhere about bakugo power. And its conected between his sweat and his stamina, maybe if his heart from something abnormal his power will become abnormal.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah feel like its gonna go like this
Deku vs Shigaraki
Afo vs Bakugo
I prefer deku, shigaraki, bakugo vs Afo.
Maybe this trio will become big three or smoething more, all of them connected with OFA after all.

I think its makes no sense if bakugo got saved by sacrificing some top hero but he not become something important :milaugh:
Back then i think ive read somewhere about bakugo power. And its conected between his sweat and his stamina, maybe if his heart from something abnormal his power will become abnormal.

I prefer deku, shigaraki, bakugo vs Afo.
Maybe this trio will become big three or smoething more, all of them connected with OFA after all.
As much as i like bakugo
How is he supposed to fight someone who can one shot machia

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Machia was a let down here the guy was one shot without any real problems, any superior feat etc.

I thought Machia would at least be more of a threat for AFO

As much as i like bakugo
Dodge.

Prime afo was always too strong for anyone not named all might

So it makes sense
Machia was a let down here the guy was one shot without any real problems, any superior feat etc.

I thought Machia would at least be more of a threat for AFO
In all likeliness, prime AFO likely only needed one good attack to mortally wound All Might. His moves pierce through even the toughest defense like they're nothing.

If your not dodging his concentrated attacks your pretty much done for.

I'm really struggling with this arc, nothing seems to be going right. Firstly, the author needs to stop introducing a new secondary character in every chapter just to make them shine for 3 panels, we don't care. If he wanted to develop secondary characters, he should have done it throughout the entire manga, not just during the last arc. The pacing is terrible, it's supposed to be a war but there haven't been any deaths yet... Why doesn't Ofa kill Hawk or Tokoyami? We've spent 10 chapters watching Ofa doing nothing when he could have defeated them in 1 chapter, it's ridiculous. This war is even worse than Wano. And the worst part is that we're going to have to endure more crappy chapters about secondary characters that nobody cares about except for the author

. Firstly, the author needs to stop introducing a new secondary character in every chapter just to make them shine for 3 panels, we don't care.
Introduce ?

If he wanted to develop secondary characters, he should have done it throughout the entire manga, not just during the last arc.
Of course, if for you the manga was supposed to last 1000 chapters, so much the better.

. The pacing is terrible, it's supposed to be a war but there haven't been any deaths yet...
Yes and then you hear the complaining fans because "Boooo, my favorites are dead, bastard author, you always make the villains win"?

Why doesn't Ofa kill Hawk or Tokoyami?
Why does he have better things to do maybe?

We've spent 10 chapters watching Ofa doing nothing when he could have defeated them in 1 chapter, it's ridiculous.
Evidently....because he couldn't do it.

This war is even worse than Wano.
Impossible

As much as i like bakugo
What if bakugo exploding power as strong as a nuke? Or even a big bang? I think each quirk have a peak limit. Like what AFO did. he mention that his power in his peak, but he cannot really control it yet.
Actually i dont really like bakugo with his unique attitude, but seriously he is way way more righteous than shigaraki.

AFO could of easily killed Hawks and gotten dark shadow in probably like 30 seconds flat. Idk why he'd give up at that point

And Mt. Lady gets cooked in every fight
The younger Afo gets the better chance for the heroes, but it slipped through their fingers and got wrecked for it. Mt lady relying on teamwork is the closest she come so far in.

AFO could of easily killed Hawks and gotten dark shadow in probably like 30 seconds flat. Idk why he'd give up at that point

And Mt. Lady gets cooked in every fight
He got this damaged because he couldn't do that until he got pushed to the very limit.

Even AFO in the official translation acknowledged that dark shadow pushed him pretty far.