Knowing what Hawks just did (killing twice) I don't think Hawks will judge Endy.

They will be closer than ever with their redemption
The thing about Hawks is that he was severed influenced by the hero commission since he was a child, he also took a personal liking to the hero that saved him, a hero that was dirty.
For Hawks to see everything in what he believed being destroyed in front of his very eyes would be a shock and Hori could use this to continue developing his character since he isn't obviously dying here.

idk i just love drama as much as Hori does :catsweat:

The compare are really good, it is the same as in the past.
The number one hero clashing against the number one villian.
But the detail make it little different, while Allmight clash equal with All for One in the panel above, Endevour still flying forward Shigaraki, he need to reach him first, different to the position with AllMight vs All For One.

The Panel with All for one vs Allmight, the clash implied that both beeing equal and having a equal battle, while in the second panel it seems like Endevour isn´t really equal to Shigaraki. Im really hype to see how this fight going out, but I feel like it gonna end fast or at least not like Allmight vs All for one who fought equal, while Shiggy probably beating the sh.. of Endevour.

The number one hero who always seriously tried to keep up with All Might will get completely rekt, by a teenager who was sitting in piss for a few months...no matter how hard you try, if you are not the choosen one, you can't do shit.

And this is why i said Deku's, Bakugo's and Shoto's rivary will end with Deku being kilometers ahead of them. Sadly...

There is only one thing that pushes me away from Shigaraki's character. His goal.
Every top tier villain had some plans/goals worse of better they had their own.
Shigaraki is AFO's advanced puppet atm. He is doing everything AFO created for him and wanted him to do atm.
I will change my mind if Shiggy shows a different point of view to that of AFO.
I hope he kills afo

There is only one thing that pushes me away from Shigaraki's character. His goal.
Every top tier villain had some plans/goals worse of better they had their own.
Shigaraki is AFO's advanced puppet atm. He is doing everything AFO created for him and wanted him to do atm.
I will change my mind if Shiggy shows a different point of view to that of AFO.
That's where the difference between Deku and Shigaraki lies and that's what makes Deku just better in that regard. Deku was inspired by All Might, but ultimately won't become like him. He knows how it is to be weak, in fact, his previous weakness is what drives him to help people in need. He wished for a Hero to save him, but nobody came to his aid, so he became the Hero himself. And once he reached that mindset All Might appeared and found him suitable to be his successor. Shiggy on the other hand waited for a Hero to come save him, but he gave in to despair. And once he was broken AfO came and turned him into his puppet.

What Shiggy needs is become his own person, free himself from AfO's control. He needs to be more like Stain and he's on a good path to that.