TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The pros brought the kids to all this madness, even if they say the kids were just evacuating civilians, it's really telling that they didn't thought something could potentially go wrong, ridiculous :pepeanger:
They did have like, fifty heroes at either villain location. I'm just surprised that so many heroes likely escaped Shiggy's initial assault.
That's a quality opinion :/ Trust me if we ever see Prime Might flashback you will change ur mind.
Oh, that poor poor thread... Yeah, let's use it for petty arguments.

They did have like, fifty heroes at either villain location. I'm just surprised that so many heroes likely escaped Shiggy's initial assault.

Oh, that poor poor thread... Yeah, let's use it for petty arguments.
That was pretty clear, though. Heroes aren't going down yet when there is a second year at UA coming up since otherwise Shinsou wouldn't have joined the class before this arc. Shiggy is not complete yet. He woke up at 75 or so percent. So there gotta be some side effects kicking in or he needs to recover. The city being destroyed like that is bad enough of a blow to Hero Society. And a great victory for the villains in any case. As a line from the villain arc implied the League will be feared again and now their rise is happening. Basically: No Thanos snapping the Heroes, but heroes lose this anyway.
Post automatically merged:

So...any updates on spoilers yet?

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nice that Endy can fight back juste fine.

So Shiggy has a full AFO with règen and blast for now. But don't really see why Endeavor has to be so close to Shiggy, he could have tried to do his cutting fire juju or long range move. Maybe it is because of the regen and he needs to be closer to fully stop the regen and burn Shiggy cells continuously at close range. Or maybe Endeavor wants to arrest Shiggy... mistake

Nice thing that the bullet plot point is there too, hope Endy won't lose his quirk...

Deku and his sidekick are coming but I don't think they can do shit here, but I really look forward the conversation between Shiggy and Deku.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Enji did great but to me he would've lost if thé fight kept going..shiggy has regen+more quirks..man he's op
Don't worry Shiggy has 0 chance for me to get caught or being destroyed etc. But Endy has some ways to deal with regen by burning the cells of someone to stop the cell regeneration. But Shiggy has likely others quirks in store and he will be OP when he will master them.

Don't worry Shiggy has 0 chance for me to get caught or being destroyed etc. But Endy has some ways to deal with regen by burning the cells of someone to stop the cell regeneration. But Shiggy has likely others quirks in store and he will be OP when he will master them.
I hope Shigaraki fucks up Deku and bakugo next chap
Also so it means that his afo isn't empty right ?