Toga dying has made me like the Ochaco vs Toga fight even more.:catpole:

Also to me this confirms that Dabi has to be dead as well, there is no way that Toga dies but somehow Dabi doesn't.

With both Toga and probably Dabi dead, I think it's safe to say that AFO and Shigaraki will die as well.
I think Dabi used his ice quirk to freeze himself.

Not exactly dead, but not exactly conscious either

Anybody else just wants MHA to end?
Hori himself even wants to end it end as soon as possible.:kobeha:

However he can't do that because his health problems along with the breaks is preventing him from finishing the story as fast as possible.

If MHA doesn't end by the end of the year, then Hori will probably finish it sometime next year.

Last edited:
Chapter 396: A Quirkless Fight
The chapter starts 20 minutes before the clones disappeared, with ALL MIGHT remembering Nighteye's foresight and realizing that the "villain" he mentioned is probably AFO. If his prophecy hasn't been avoided yet, it most certainly refers to this fight

The car then turns into an armor that covers his entire body except for his mouth. After all, the people who smile are always the strongest. The armor is called "Armored All Might" and it replicates his hero costume, including the "antennae" hairs and the cape

All Might asks Hercules, his car, to start recording the fight, and it says it's already started. AM then starts talking to Tsukauchi. La Brava sees an opportunity to get some views and wants to start a new stream immediately, but the cops are against it
La Brava says "Start! Stream!" is a very dramatic way and the cops say "stop pretending you're using your Bankai or something!!!"
Tsukauchi remembers the moment All Might left the command room, saying he would join the fight, and wonders if he has chose where he'll die. After all, it's impossible for someone without a quirk to face against AFO, no matter how many support items he has
Tsukauchi tells La Brava to stop the stream, because what's about to happen is a former hero getting brutally killed to buy a few minutes, or maybe just a few seconds, for his student. Cut to AFO, who knows full well that wasting his time here is pointless, but...
Seeing the smile on All Might's face makes him lose control and go for it. All Might starts running and shouts "Hercules! Red!" and what was left of the car forms a shield around him, protecting him from AFO's electric beam that destroyed some buildings arround them
Hercules' voice warns him that 66% of the shield has been destroyed and that it won't be able to protect him from another attack, but All Might continues to smile. The electric beam destroyed AFO's own arm, but it's already healing
He tells All Might that this way of fighting, in which he moves forward without dodging, was only possible because he had One for All. But as soon as he tries to attack again, wires come out of the armor's arms. All Might shouts "Black Whip!!"
Just as it looks like AFO is about to rip the wires, All Might says "Chagebolt" and lightning starts coming out of them. The electricity slows down AFO's regeneration and gives All Might time to get closer to him, using the wires in a technique he calls "Cellophane"
All Might starts saying that since their first fight and also when he faced Nana, AFO always started with a big long-range attack. His goal was to weaken his enemy and then steal One for All, but this way of fighting only works against those who have a quirk
A new Hercules part comes flying in and attaches itself to his leg, propelling All Might's foot upwards. La Brava taunts Tsukauchi, saying that nothing he said really happened, but he's speechless. AM tells AFO that his armor and car were designed so that he could fight
If he can fight just for a little, that's enough for him. And who built these two items were the friend he made in the US โ€” after being forced to leave Japan due to Nana's death โ€” and his daughter. Melissa is watching the war on the TV
He then starts talking to Tsukauchi: "my friend, we have known each other for a long time, so you should know this. I've never went into a fight thinking I would lose". All Might kicks All For One in the face with a SHOOTING STYLE SMASH. End of chapter

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
So the attack that one shotted ducking Gigantomachia was stopped by ร  mรฉcha tech ? Bullshit max
Post automatically merged:

Last edited: