Rant mode ON:

So, as we theorized, AM is holding off AFO for a significant amount of time.

The fake ass fuck deku is getting exposed more and more for just giving up completely on hero course until he got THE greatest quirk of all time.
He didn't do ANY body strength training or ANY support tech prep.

Remember, this is the universe where just yelling "Gun head Martial arts" Is one of the highest cqc battle techniques.

And the tech AM is using is holding off FUCKING AFO THE EVIL OVERLORD. So some Offbrand bootleg tech should be able to fight the low level fodder villains.

But the fucking nerd spent all his fucking time sucking his thumb and watching that one all might rescue video over and over again and crying.

Rant part 2:

So, AM uses Chargebolt, Cellophane, Black whip etc without a fucking quirk to hold off AFO

You know, the same techniques that the 1A students use?

Fucking Denki is a fucking battery for charging right about now. Sero is god knows where doing who knows what probably getting negged by fodder.

Tsuyu got fucked by Toga and did basically nothing in that fight apart from being a sideline peanut gallery cheerleader.

Yet AM is using supposedly inferior tech similar to their quirks to replicate their moves to fucking hold off All For Fucking One....????

And don't even get me started on Shoot style. The big epiphany that deku had, that he could use his fucking legs... And then basically got dumped after a few arcs later in favor if EVEN MORE op strength quirks like fajin and overdrive. That very same shoot style is used effectively by AM too...

Who would have thought that the students would be teaching the fucking supposed greatest hero and their teacher?

Fuck this fucking shit fuck fucccckk.

On a side note: Melinda shield getting panel time :finally:

Maybe a hero from Japan that is now in Murica might make an appearance? :shocking:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Maybe a hero from Japan that is now in Murica might make an appearance? :shocking:
Don’t count on it :josad:

the Yuta of the MHA won’t appear ….

Rant mode ON:

The fake ass fuck deku is getting exposed more and more for just giving up completely on hero course until he got THE greatest quirk of all time.

Remember, this is the universe where just yelling "Gun head Martial arts" Is one of the highest cqc battle techniques.

And the tech AM is using is holding off FUCKING AFO THE EVIL OVERLORD. So some Offbrand bootleg tech should be able to fight the low level fodder villains.

But the fucking nerd spent all his fucking time sucking his thumb and watching that one all might rescue video over and over again and crying.

Rant part 2:

So, AM uses Chargebolt, Cellophane, Black whip etc without a fucking quirk to hold off AFO

Fucking Denki is a fucking battery for charging right about now. Sero is god knows where doing who knows what probably getting negged by fodder.

Tsuyu got fucked by Toga and did basically nothing in that fight apart from being a sideline peanut gallery cheerleader.

Yet AM is using supposedly inferior tech similar to their quirks to replicate their moves to fucking hold off All For Fucking One....????

And don't even get me started on Shoot style. The big epiphany that deku had, that he could use his fucking legs... And then basically got dumped after a few arcs later in favor if EVEN MORE op strength quirks like fajin and overdrive. That very same shoot style is used effectively by AM too...

Who would have thought that the students would be teaching the fucking supposed greatest hero and their teacher?

A fucking mech stopped that …

Rant mode ON:

Rant part 2:

I think this is fine, honestly

Like we always knew the MHA world had advanced tech.

The issue was 1) most quirkless people are denied opportunities because society revolves around quirks 2) not everyone has the money and connections to buy an iron man suit like All Might did

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think this is fine, honestly

Like we always knew the MHA world had advanced tech.

The issue was 1) most quirkless people are denied opportunities because society revolves around quirks 2) not everyone has the money and connections to buy an iron man suit like All Might did
I don’t deny the fact that a suit can be strong

Like Death arm strong or low level Top 10 hero strong, why not.

But Being able to tank a beam that one shotted the 4 or 5th strongest being in the verse ? Someone hyped again and again for his durability. And only 66% looool.
Being able to fight the strongest guy ever with it ?

AM and AFO even old and injured could level cities and mountains. Here it’s prime AFO, hot headed AFO but with prime power.

It’s indeed a bit bullshit.

G

Gorosei Informer

So the attack that one shotted ducking Gigantomachia was stopped by à mécha tech ? Bullshit max
Post automatically merged:

Holy fuck WTF LOL?!

I don’t deny the fact that a suit can be strong

Like Death arm strong or low level Top 10 hero strong, why not.

But Being able to tank a beam that one shotted the 4 or 5th strongest being in the verse ? Someone hyped again and again for his durability. And only 66% looool.
Being able to fight the strongest guy ever with it ?

AM and AFO even old and injured could level cities and mountains. Here it’s prime AFO, hot headed AFO but with prime power.

It’s indeed a bit bullshit.
Literal plot armour here lol. Kinemon and Erza would be proud!

G

Gorosei Informer

Welp I really enjoyed that chapter.

Nice to see Melissa fully appear now and playing a role directly and All Mights new Hercules armor suit is awesome. Was not expecting it to be this epic nor to be his actual car transforming and thus going full Transformers meets Iron Man and maybe Gundam too lol. Got some Gurenn Lagann vibes from this too.

I get the feeling Bakugo is finally gonna wakeup/resurrect soon, after being dead like a year now I think IRL and he's gonna conveniently wake up when AM gets inevitably killed by AFO surely. Both Deku and Bakugo are gonna witness him dying imo.

I am so fed up and bored with AFO too, not invested in him at all and just want to see him get taken down and disappear already.

I'm guessing the series will end next year though anyway.

Welp I really enjoyed that chapter.

Nice to see Melissa fully appear now and playing a role directly and All Mights new Hercules armor suit is awesome. Was not expecting it to be this epic nor to be his actual car transforming and thus going full Transformers meets Iron Man and maybe Gundam too lol. Got some Gurenn Lagann vibes from this too.

I get the feeling Bakugo is finally gonna wakeup/resurrect soon, after being dead like a year now I think IRL and he's gonna conveniently wake up when AM gets inevitably killed by AFO surely. Both Deku and Bakugo are gonna witness him dying imo.

I am so fed up and bored with AFO too, not invested in him at all and just want to see him get taken down and disappear already.

I'm guessing the series will end next year though anyway.
I feel the same way seeing Afo in his prime was Exciting at first, but I’m ready for him to be erased from existence now.

All might breaking out his iron man suit and going head to head with Afo is freaking badass.

Melissa shows up the manga great cameo from the first movie.