She had no lasting impact on the story, she was suppose to have nerfed Shiggy but it sure doesn't seem like it. Not sure what Hori was thinking there.

I would of had her come in during the final battle as fan service (along with other USA heroes) and maybe have her bring down Machia.
For me it's pretty obvious.

It served as an excuse for foreign countries not to send aid to Japan.

Thus the heroes already presented took all the spotlight.

All Might still lives and of course Bakugo is back.:pepeke:

Last chapter was the perfect opportunity to kill off All Might, even if AFO still lived.

At this point I'm starting to think that All Might might not die and if he does still die, well that big moment for his death is now long gone.

All Might vs AFO started off good but imo it went downhill, if this wasn't the final arc and if I wasn't already too deep into MHA then I would have dropped this series already.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
All Might still lives and of course Bakugo is back.:pepeke:

Last chapter was the perfect opportunity to kill off All Might, even if AFO still lived.

At this point I'm starting to think that All Might might not die and if he does still die, well that big moment for his death is now long gone.

All Might vs AFO started off good but imo it went downhill, if this wasn't the final arc and if I wasn't already too deep into MHA then I would have dropped this series already.
Don’t find the spoilers where I usually find them

do you have a linku or post them here pls πŸ™ ?

Don’t find the spoilers where I usually find them

do you have a linku or post them here pls πŸ™ ?
Chapter 403: The End of An Era, And...

The chapter begins with kid All Might reading the Anpanman manga with his mom, saying that his childhood was very normal. It's not even something that can be called a proper "origin". But he always looked back and saw that the path he chose was very important

Cuts back to the present and AFO is laughing, saying that AM won't get to choose how he dies. He destroyed the gauntlet using the spikes before it exploded and used Stain's quirk to paralyze AM. AFO knows that wounded heroes are dangerous, so he didn't let his guard down

Now that U.A. is floating, Gentle wants to go and help All Might, but AFO shoots a laser at it, forcing Gentle to stay there holding the school. The pilots also try to help with their jets, saying they won't let Star's idol die, but All For One quickly destroys them all

Agpar feels hopeless. Deku and Tsukauchi also start to freak out when AFO holds All Might in his arms. The next page shows several people around the world watching the battle: some are rooting for All Might, but several have already given up

Melissa and Gran Torino (who's watching from the hospital) are crying. All Might has a desperate look on his face. Deku doesn't know what to do. Tsukauchi begins to pray. Someone, please help All Might. Someone...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Deku looks at U.A and sees BAKUGOU!!!!!!!!! He's covered in blood, but standing and holding All Might's card. Deku starts to cry and the two of them look at each other. Chapter 303: The End of An Era and The Beggining!!!!!!!

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž

The chapter begins with kid All Might reading the Anpanman manga with his mom, saying that his childhood was very normal. It's not even something that can be called a proper "origin". But he always looked back and saw that the path he chose was very important

Cuts back to the present and AFO is laughing, saying that AM won't get to choose how he dies. He destroyed the gauntlet using the spikes before it exploded and used Stain's quirk to paralyze AM. AFO knows that wounded heroes are dangerous, so he didn't let his guard down

Now that U.A. is floating, Gentle wants to go and help All Might, but AFO shoots a laser at it, forcing Gentle to stay there holding the school. The pilots also try to help with their jets, saying they won't let Star's idol die, but All For One quickly destroys them all

Agpar feels hopeless. Deku and Tsukauchi also start to freak out when AFO holds All Might in his arms. The next page shows several people around the world watching the battle: some are rooting for All Might, but several have already given up

Melissa and Gran Torino (who's watching from the hospital) are crying. All Might has a desperate look on his face. Deku doesn't know what to do. Tsukauchi begins to pray. Someone, please help All Might. Someone...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Deku looks at U.A and sees BAKUGOU!!!!!!!!! He's covered in blood, but standing and holding All Might's card. Deku starts to cry and the two of them look at each other. Chapter 303: The End of An Era and The Beggining!!!!!!!
:whitepress: That some good lame ass chapter here

I

Indigo

OUR BOY IS BACK!