RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Him getting his arms back or the class helping?

wasn’t it damn obvious? Lol
It was obvious for the arms but that fast and with Eri cracking her horn lol

it’s quite lame

For the Class 1 frankly given the level of shit currently I don’t fucking know what they can do here but let’s see

It was obvious for the arms but that fast and with Eri cracking her horn lol

it’s quite lame

For the Class 1 frankly given the level of shit currently I don’t fucking know what they can do here but let’s see
Ah I guess it was too soon, I would’ve liked a few more chapters while Eri herself gets there

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
The man was only impressive against Gigantomachia and even here it was lame as fuck because Hori wasted Machia and disrespected him taking him out in one attack just like that
Pissing me off 24/7 with how much he's coming back and achieving nothing but monologuing on how supposedly untouchable he is, and how much planning he's done for years.

Which also pisses me off because Bakugos awakening and only 1 v 1 in the series with a villain- Baby AFO is rendered useless and serves zero purpose.

Bakugo is a useless hero.
AFO useless villain.
Both lame.
Post automatically merged:

And yeah machia being used as a hype tool and fodder hero's randomly attaining apparently prime might level of physical strength to subdue him is ass tier writing.

Which also pisses me off because Bakugos awakening and only 1 v 1 in the series with a villain- Baby AFO is rendered useless and serves zero purpose.
It literally did though...

If AFO had actually reunited with Shiggy then and there Deku and everyone would have literally been toast.

Right now, they are fighting an incredibly reduced AFO BECAUSE Bakugo stopped him from reaching Shiggy earlier.

It literally did though...

If AFO had actually reunited with Shiggy then and there Deku and everyone would have literally been toast.

Right now, they are fighting an incredibly reduced AFO BECAUSE Bakugo stopped him from reaching Shiggy earlier.
So Baku vs AFO saved us from an early asspull power up on Deku.
We'll still get one before the last fight ends though.