Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At this point, I don't care if Hori pulls BS or not.

I want Prime Might.

These scrubs too weak.

Someone needs to show them how to throw a punch.

I would love to see All Might punching Machia to the core of the Earth.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Remember when people thought Re-Destro could defeat Endeavor?

Yeah, I called this shit. Endeavor is beating Re-Destro pretty quickly.

Edgeshot is hella strong but Endeavor is a tier above every pro hero right now. We saw Shiggy already knock out Ryuukyuu but is still slugging it out with Enji, plus we know Endeavor was the only hero who even tried to surpass All Might in strength. He is above the rest of them.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Edgeshot is hella strong but Endeavor is a tier above every pro hero right now. We saw Shiggy already knock out Ryuukyuu but is still slugging it out with Enji.
For now it doesn't seem Edgeshot is winning or even pressuring Destro, it seems even the opposite.

Endy can maybe win against Destro Jr but it will be a good fight. Endy cannot stomp ReDestro

Destro is powerful.

Remember when people thought Re-Destro could defeat Endeavor?

Edgeshot is hella strong but Endeavor is a tier above every pro hero right now. We saw Shiggy already knock out Ryuukyuu but is still slugging it out with Enji, plus we know Endeavor was the only hero who even tried to surpass All Might in strength. He is above the rest of them.
Tbh I think Deku going abroad is almost a given now. Just imagine if the OfA secret got out. People will want Endy to get the quirk.