I have no interest and investment left in My Hero academia. Things happen and i just go: ok. Especially after i saw bad movie Nr.2 heroes rising my interest is at a low point. whatever the outcome is, no death will affect me. And the characters that could affect me cant die. Deku? Protag. Bakugo and Shouto? Rival of Protag Any other Class A/B student? i really dont give a fuck. All might? yeah i know he will die who cares, everyone knows. Endeavour? uh maybe? hawks... maybe he is one exception, but he is young hero 20 years old, he already suffered a lot probably wont die. Shigaraki wont be defeated because he is endgame villain. if he dies -> MHA trashforever. Any other villain dies? i dont care.

i very much apologize for my negativity but i just dont care because from emotional and story perspective. I only read bnh for unique art cool ass shots, Miruko and sometimes cool fight. Community is mostly cancer too. Many many 13-16 year old highschool kids that like suck deku dick

Post automatically merged:

lol some of these people cant really take a side-build up story for fuck sake... well, you can skip a whole manga if you want and nobody will give a shit
my problem is that i dont care for majority of side characters because they dont feel unique and/or important. A cool design is not enough

Author is legit giving them time to make them unique and important and your rant is about how they don't feel unique or important

See how does that make little sense?
if its a new character i agree. But i saw Class B in the training arc already and dont care

You can read naruto/boruto if you want... those manga is sure full of their own main character and doesnt care of side character development.
i dont like mid