BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
About the chapter it seems the students really put some good work.
Mudman powers are quite handy. And Mineta is quite useful lol.
Mt.Lady is plus ultra x10 for 2 chapters now the girl is on fire.
And where the fuck is Monoma !!!!???
He might on Stand by with All might and Eri, if the worst case Endeavor and the others cant defeat Shiggy.
So, he can use Eri's quirk to bringing back Allmight power.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Neito can only access a quirk for around 10 mins irrc.
Yes but With training he can increase that duration : in the beginning of the story he could use a quirk 5 minutes now he can do it during 10 minutes maybes after his 3 months training he can do it during 20.

I think at the end of the story he will maybe be able to use them during 1 hour.

I think it can be the same for the number of quirks he can store.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I have no interest and investment left in My Hero academia. Things happen and i just go: ok. Especially after i saw bad movie Nr.2 heroes rising my interest is at a low point. whatever the outcome is, no death will affect me. And the characters that could affect me cant die. Deku? Protag. Bakugo and Shouto? Rival of Protag Any other Class A/B student? i really dont give a fuck. All might? yeah i know he will die who cares, everyone knows. Endeavour? uh maybe? hawks... maybe he is one exception, but he is young hero 20 years old, he already suffered a lot probably wont die. Shigaraki wont be defeated because he is endgame villain. if he dies -> MHA trashforever. Any other villain dies? i dont care.

i very much apologize for my negativity but i just dont care because from emotional and story perspective. I only read bnh for unique art cool ass shots, Miruko and sometimes cool fight. Community is mostly cancer too. Many many 13-16 year old highschool kids that like suck deku dick
It's okay.

I'm ripped off my emotions sometimes.

I basically support the idea of Kaido or King killing 8yo kid so I understand you.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So it seems the students are trying to stop Machia and they're doing pretty well

The only ways to stall Machia is to massive gang up on him and/or outlast him or have some top tier, so if they fail they would need a top tier to come stall him

I predict that Machia will not be stalled and reach Shiggy
They will ended up failed but they buying enough time for someone strong might came to help.
Idk who that is but that might be possible.