But even if Shiggy gets captured now, how tf are they going to contain him anyway? Tartarus doesn't seem suited for that as I doubt super regen Shiggy is afraid of those guns.
Post automatically merged:

Na he is not the best villain ever but he has some good points for him
I actually think he's getting better and better. It's just he got too cocky over his new power that he completely underestimated the Heroes. Prepared Liberation Front would do a lot more damage to the Heroes, probably defeat most of them and Eri would be needed for them to be able to even defend themselves.

Last edited:
But even if Shiggy gets captured now, how tf are they going to contain him anyway? Tartarus doesn't seem suited for that as I doubt super regen Shiggy is afraid of those guns.
Post automatically merged:

I actually think he's getting better and better. It's just he got too cocky over his new power that he completely underestimated the Heroes. Prepared Liberation Front would do a lot more damage to the Heroes, probably defeat most of them and Eri would be needed for them to be able to even defend themselves.
He will get his quirk erased with those bullets

Give a focused 75% Shiggy all his powers and put him in a 1 vs 1 with Endy - chan and the result will be somewhat clear. Endy won't be stomped but he will be beaten at the end of the day.
With 5 quirks or more and one of it is regeneration... I am not really impressed. :kayneshrug:
Endy is as strong as he is, because of his own work and not like Shigi, who got his power stuffed in his ass.
But yeah, shigy would probably win.