Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Two school kids perform better then the fucking number one hero...
@Admiral Lee Hung
How you feel that bro?
Don’t torment me bro
:pepemy:

Endeavor is brutally wounded right now. He has taken multiple blows from Shigaraki on top of his own quirks which damages him the harder he pushes himself. He has defeated multiple Nomu this arc while being the biggest contributor in the fight vs Shigaraki.

Bakugo is mostly unfazed and hasn’t taken any hits, while also having not really done anything in the arc aside from landing a hit on Shiggy. I have no issue with Bakugo carrying Endeavor away.

I’m surprised Enji is even still functioning at this point. He truly lives up to his hero name β€œEndeavor” lol

Because he had to either go save eri or deal with the other guy.
Eri was all alone at the start of their fight and neither focused on her. Its only when Overhaul started targetting her she became relevant

But according to you Mirio can snap Overhauls neck easily. If he did so he would save everyone.

Just face it. Mirio wouldnt be able to defeat Overhaul bcs he lacks power.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Eri was all alone at the start of their fight and neither focused on her. Its only when Overhaul started targetting her she became relevant

But according to you Mirio can snap Overhauls neck easily. If he did so he would save everyone.

Just face it. Mirio wouldnt be able to defeat Overhaul bcs he lacks power.
Why would he snap his neck hes a hero.
Im talking in a straight up brawl. He snaps his neck with ease.