Marimo_420

The Honoured One
BakuGOAT isn't only a top tier character, he's also the best bro.
People wondering why Deku doesn't do shit when BakuGOAT roasts him: it's bcoz Deku knows that BakuGOAT is a true bro deep down.
Damm, I didn't realise just how many followers there were on WG of the true MC-
BAKU🐐

You were one too?
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

think we all know where this is going
bakugo dies and crippled deku gets mad and beats shiggy/afo
Marimo and zowo on suicide watch
Lmfao stfu Lueen

By the sound of it, you've already near the breaking point yourself. It's ok tho, Baku🐐 carried your boi Leku
:gokulaugh:

Damm, I didn't realise just how many followers there were on WG of the true MC-
BAKU🐐

You were one too?
:myman:

Lmfao stfu Lueen

By the sound of it, you've already got a rope by your side. It's ok, Baku🐐 carried your boi Leku
:gokulaugh:
deku can lose his arms, his legs, his eyes, even his d*** and he will still be stronger bakugo will ever be so if I were you I wouldn't get your hopes too high for rip off sasuke

It's pretty obvious Bakugou won't die or be removed from the story. He is constantly #1 in popularity polls and def a fan fav. His potential is through the roof.

Horikoshi removing him from the story in any way shape or form would be on the level of Game of Thrones S8. It is shooting your series in the foot.

At best he will be heavily wounded ( even tho his wounds don't look that serious to me )

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
deku can lose his arms, his legs, his eyes, even his d*** and he will still be stronger bakugo will ever be so if I were you I wouldn't get your hopes too high for rip off sasuke
"Rip off sasuke"

Relax. First arc Bakugo shits on the entirety of Sasuke's exsistance

And nope, Hori confirmed Deku's already lost his d*** when he ate some old dudes hair.
:pepemotion:

7 quirk all might mini-me ~ Bakugo

I have mixed feelings.

Part of me wants Bakugou to live and the other part wants Bakugou to die.

Bakugou has the best character development in the series so it would be a wate to kill him here but at the same time it would be really interesting to see what happens after that. I want to think that Horikoshi has the guts to kill the most voted character.

Also, if Deku activated the black whips just because he heard Monoma insulting Bakugou, just think what would happen if AFO kills Bakugou.

Anyways let's see what happens, I thought they had a chance of winning against Shigaraki but now AFO took over his body and I can't see them defeating AFO. Also Gigantomachia + Dabi, etc. are in the way.

The only miracle I can see coming is Bakugou's quirk awakening like Toga's and Shigaraki's quirk, but even so I don't know what that would do to AFO.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Marimo_420 @Zowo talk shit while you can because I swear the next chapters will be a heavy blow for you
you'll be crying and apologizing for clowning me when I stated facts about deku and bakugo during this entire year
"when I stated facts about deku and bakugo during this entire year"

Lmfao. You seeing this? @Zowo

Lueen's acting like her and Lice don't run a circus 24/7

I ain't gonna be apologising for shit. #Tsar Bomba.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah...because AFO is known for being a generous person that just gives away his powers for free without having any ulterior motives like just getting a young and fresh body for himself.
+100 years of planning.

Ah time for succesor.