Speculations Nami vs Avalo Pizarro possibility

I do hope that Nami takes on Catarina while Robin takes on San Juan Wolf, it would feel pretty epic in both directions.

I feel like Catarina is the perfect match up for Nami given her historical of 1on1s.
To me San Juan is too perfect for franky. Robin vs Catarina makes sense to me since both of them are infiltration and assassination types. Remember robins introduction to the crew was as a former assassin.

Not to mention Robin has been the one who’s gotten more attention from her looks lately. Her job in wano was to be beautiful and steal information. So I think Oda is going to go that direction
Post automatically merged:

I thought about the scenarios involving Nami, Robin or even Yamato.
I dont know. Her theme of hunting beautiful women fits Nami's portrayal in the story more than the other 2.

But Nami vs Lafitte is the worst one.
Laffite is for Sanji. 0 fucks if he isn't the 3rd strongest or whatever. Since he appeared I've always thought Sanji would fight him. If not Sanji, then Brook.
To me: I don’t even consider their former roles in thinking of match ups because none of them are helmsman/Gunners/navigators anymore. There all just captains.

And Lafitte fits to well for brook personally to me. Lafittes hypnosis and angelic appearance combined with his use of a cane to fight fits with Brook best.

To me San Juan is too perfect for franky. Robin vs Catarina makes sense to me since both of them are infiltration and assassination types. Remember robins introduction to the crew was as a former assassin.

Not to mention Robin has been the one who’s gotten more attention from her looks lately. Her job in wano was to be beautiful and steal information. So I think Oda is going to go that direction

To me: I don’t even consider their former roles in thinking of match ups because none of them are helmsman/Gunners/navigators anymore. There all just captains.

And Lafitte fits to well for brook personally to me. Lafittes hypnosis and angelic appearance combined with his use of a cane to fight fits with Brook best.
I'm not agree with Robin vs Devon.Nami fits for devon match for her trickys abilities
And i feel Franky somehow will fight Vasco Shot.Wolf would be easy for him

I'm not agree with Robin vs Devon.Nami fits for devon match for her trickys abilities
And i feel Franky somehow will fight Vasco Shot.Wolf would be easy for him
Why does Nami fit more for devons tricky abilities? Robin uses much trickier abilities than Nami does, using clones and creating her flowers in blind spots so the opponent doesn’t see it coming.

And currently Nami is set up against a straight forward fighter, just as she did in alabasta while Robin is in a fight against a trickier opponent who uses webbing and lies.

Basically title.

Both of them are cat themed in their perspective group as Nami is the cat burglar and Pizarro is known for his cat eyes as well as his tendency to say “Nya” at the end of sentences (Japanese version of meow)

Both of them are defined by their love of money and treasure both were kicked out of their homes for their greed. Nami is notorious for her thievery and love of money and treasure hoarding while Avallo adorns himself in jewels a crown and other valuables as well as again was kicked out of his country for his greedy and self centered ways.

Would be a cool fight imo and would be nice to see Nami not always fight the woman
agreed completely. my predictions for final matchups are this

donut race
nami, franky, jimbei, usopp, robin
VS
avalo pizarro, sanjuan wolf, burgess, van augur, catarina devon

groggy ring
sanji, zoro, chopper, brook, tama
VS
vasco shot, shiryu, doc q, lafitte, shiki

luffy vs bb

if all are 1v1s

- nami vs avalo
- franky the shipwright vs the battleship sanjuan wolf
- jimbe vs burgess helmsman vs helmsman, judo vs pro wrestling
- usopp vs augur sniper battle
- robin vs catarina devon the hunter of beautiful women
- sanji the chef vs vasco the drinker
- zoro vs shiryu in a test of his observation haki where instead of opening his closed eye he closes the other eye/uses the bandanna as a blindfold
- chopper vs doc q doctor battle
- brook vs lafitte because they're both from the same country + probably have a similar fighting style when lafitte isnt flying. lafittes cane is 1,000% also a cane sword
- tama if she joins vs shiki if he's the 10th captain because the animal tamer vs the man with an army of animals

agreed completely. my predictions for final matchups are this

donut race
nami, franky, jimbei, usopp, robin
VS
avalo pizarro, sanjuan wolf, burgess, van augur, catarina devon

groggy ring
sanji, zoro, chopper, brook, tama
VS
vasco shot, shiryu, doc q, lafitte, shiki

luffy vs bb

if all are 1v1s

- nami vs avalo
- franky the shipwright vs the battleship sanjuan wolf
- jimbe vs burgess helmsman vs helmsman, judo vs pro wrestling
- usopp vs augur sniper battle
- robin vs catarina devon the hunter of beautiful women
- sanji the chef vs vasco the drinker
- zoro vs shiryu in a test of his observation haki where instead of opening his closed eye he closes the other eye/uses the bandanna as a blindfold
- chopper vs doc q doctor battle
- brook vs lafitte because they're both from the same country + probably have a similar fighting style when lafitte isnt flying. lafittes cane is 1,000% also a cane sword
- tama if she joins vs shiki if he's the 10th captain because the animal tamer vs the man with an army of animals
For me I don’t consider their previous roles because it doesn’t matter anymore. They’re all captains and half of them never had non captain rolls. Plus I think all will be 1 v 1s since each of the BB crew has their own crew and ship each straw hat will lead their own group of the grand fleet and we’ll get battles on small islands/air/sea.

Blackbeard vs Luffy

First four ships vs East Blue Straw Hats

Burgess vs Sanji (I think it’s possible Burgess is the son of the previous Poison Pink due to his design being hidden similar to judge but with the same body type and cleft chin and Burgess’ belt bears similarities to Germas eagle)

Shiryu vs Zoro

Van Augur vs Usopp

Pizarro vs Nami

Then the straw hats met on the grand line will fight the others:

Brook vs Lafitte

Robin vs Catarina

Franky vs San Juan Wolf

Chopper vs Doc Q

I think Bellamy will be the last straw hat and he’ll fight Vasco Shot

Finally Carrot will fight the tenth captain (I think it’s just someone we haven’t met yet I can’t imagine shiki being the tenth captain because logically he should have a bounty around Blackbeard’s current)

And Yamato and Jinbe will fight ex warlords Blackbeard brings in

Yamato vs Moriah (would be interesting with Moriahs past with Kaido)

Jinbe vs Whitebeard Jr. (Jinbe was one of Whitebeards sons so fighting this self proclaimed biological son of Whitebeard would be awesome)

blackbeards fight is being set up as a davy back fight. he lives on the island where davy back fights come from, he's obsessed with rocks which formed out of davy back fights, he needs robin to find one piece

i just figured id try to predict matchups based on that. donut race with franky and a helmsman is a totally different game, it could be a legit fight arc because the dbf games are just 1. Sea Battle, 2. Land Battle, 3. Captain's Battle when they're boiled down to the simplest parts.

tama and shiki are just my guesses but i think they'd be cool

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
blackbeards fight is being set up as a davy back fight. he lives on the island where davy back fights come from, he's obsessed with rocks which formed out of davy back fights, he needs robin to find one piece

i just figured id try to predict matchups based on that. donut race with franky and a helmsman is a totally different game, it could be a legit fight arc because the dbf games are just 1. Sea Battle, 2. Land Battle, 3. Captain's Battle when they're boiled down to the simplest parts.

The davy back part I think it's cool.

The Shiki part is also ok.

The Tama one is what threw me off. In particular the "vs Shiki" bit. :P

Why does Nami fit more for devons tricky abilities? Robin uses much trickier abilities than Nami does, using clones and creating her flowers in blind spots so the opponent doesn’t see it coming.

And currently Nami is set up against a straight forward fighter, just as she did in alabasta while Robin is in a fight against a trickier opponent who uses webbing and lies.
Well for me Robin fights fits Wolf since he is fat and big and i want to see how this would work for Robin
And Pizarro seems too strong for fighting Nami

Yeah i heard about the BB fight would be a DF but i dunno how it would be work

Well for me Robin fights fits Wolf since he is fat and big and i want to see how this would work for Robin
And Pizarro seems too strong for fighting Nami
Frankys body is a battleship (Battle Franky - 38) and Franky and Sunny vs “Colassal Battleship” is just too perfect a matchup.

If Usopp is fighting Van Augur, Nami can fight Pizarro

I’d prefer Nami vs Catarina since nami normally fights women but I like the theory that the first 5 Blackbeard pirates will fight the first 6 SHs (minus Zoro) and then the impel down BB members (minus shiryu) will fight Robin - Jinbei. And the 10th BB member for either carrot or yamato, whichever joins. So I wouldn’t be upset if she fought Laffitte because that’s who I was anticipating for her pre-marineFord

I’d prefer Nami vs Catarina since nami normally fights women but I like the theory that the first 5 Blackbeard pirates will fight the first 6 SHs (minus Zoro) and then the impel down BB members (minus shiryu) will fight Robin - Jinbei. And the 10th BB member for either carrot or yamato, whichever joins
See and I prefer the theory that the East Blue pirates will fight Blackbeard’s first 4 ships. With Zoro and Usopps matchups the second and third ship, I think Sanji and Nami will probably be the first and fourth ship respectively.

I see where you’re coming from and it’s an interesting idea. Personally I think he’ll fight Sanji as another north blue royal, this might actually be his king vs prince matchup instead of having it in Wano lol. I think Nami gets Catarina since she usually fights women and Catarina is known for hunting beautiful women and beauty is a characteristic Nami has pride in.

I see where you’re coming from and it’s an interesting idea. Personally I think he’ll fight Sanji as another north blue royal, this might actually be his king vs prince matchup instead of having it in Wano lol. I think Nami gets Catarina since she usually fights women and Catarina is known for hunting beautiful women and beauty is a characteristic Nami has pride in.
I think Wano is changing around the formula for Nami and Robin.

Robin has become the beautiful infiltration type. She became an oiran who are known for beauty and she was introduced as an assassin so I think she works too well with Catarina.

To me Sanji vs Burgess is more likely. I don’t think all of the BB pirates will have haki and I think Pizarro will be one who won’t.