Speculations Nami vs Avalo Pizarro possibility

Burgess showed haki surpassing even Dressrosa Luffys in armament and observation. He took hits from someone who was able to injure an admiral and took an attack that levels towns to the face and still stayed up and was able to wreck Baltigo. Not to mention he probably took out Jozu or some other prominent WB pirate in the grudge war.

Saying he’s fodder is the biggest lie this fandom says.
Post automatically merged:

Burgess would’ve annihilated Zoro in Dressrosa. He had stronger haki strength and durability.
Yeah people like to powerscale down instead of up but hes not weak for losing to sabo. Sabo is legit really strong and probably has conquerors + internal destruction haki like the real top tiers. I doubt he's the weakest brother especially if he's dragons right hand man

I do hope that Nami takes on Catarina while Robin takes on San Juan Wolf, it would feel pretty epic in both directions.

I feel like Catarina is the perfect match up for Nami given her historical of 1on1s.
I can't see how Nami can best Catarina.
We havent seen anything about Cat, but she is at least level 6 impel down level + a mythical zoan fruit.
She looks like a legit mythical zoan user, unlike orochi.
Of course i would like to see Nami win this, but I just dont see a scenario that this would work in her favor.

I do think it would be interesting tho, if we can get a hancock (future PK wife-wannabe) vs catarina fight.
The winner would win the title of the NO.2 strongest female fighter in OP.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I can't see how Nami can best Catarina.
We havent seen anything about Cat, but she is at least level 6 impel down level + a mythical zoan fruit.
She looks like a legit mythical zoan user, unlike orochi.
Of course i would like to see Nami win this, but I just dont see a scenario that this would work in her favor.

I do think it would be interesting tho, if we can get a hancock (future PK wife-wannabe) vs catarina fight.
The winner would win the title of the NO.2 strongest female fighter in OP.
Eventually the homies could constitute the key + eventually haki empowerment. I can see it feasible and not looking too contrived if Oda wishes it.

Well if you talk by job it would be laffite but Devon hunts for beatiful womans,their ability of both serves for deceive
And there's another hint Shiryu looks like Daz bones and Devon looks like miss doublefinger
Robin with her ability is too much for Devon :kayneshrug:
See I think Robin and Devon are the most relatable from seeing what Devon is interested in.

Devon hunts for beautiful Woman - Robin's role in Wano was to be beautiful enough to infiltrate Orochi's castle as an oiran

Devon uses her power to trick and infiltrate - Robin does the same with hers.

Nami doesn't have much in common with any of the blackbeard pirates, I think out of everyone she has the most in common with Pizarro as mentioned earlier. And Devon looks nothing like miss doublefinger, same with Shiryu and Daz. That just seems forced.

See I think Robin and Devon are the most relatable from seeing what Devon is interested in.

Devon hunts for beautiful Woman - Robin's role in Wano was to be beautiful enough to infiltrate Orochi's castle as an oiran

Devon uses her power to trick and infiltrate - Robin does the same with hers.

Nami doesn't have much in common with any of the blackbeard pirates, I think out of everyone she has the most in common with Pizarro as mentioned earlier. And Devon looks nothing like miss doublefinger, same with Shiryu and Daz. That just seems forced.
But if Nami fight Pizarro that would tell us that is another Wapol/Orochi wich i don't think he is.I think he is someone like Doflamingo a king who seems strong not only in actions also in power.And don't forget he is from the North we already know someone from luffy's crew who is from the North too and probably he had some story with Judge or Vinsmokes

But if Nami fight Pizarro that would tell us that is another Wapol/Orochi wich i don't think he is.I think he is someone like Doflamingo a king who seems strong not only in actions also in power.And don't forget he is from the North we already know someone from luffy's crew who is from the North too and probably he had some story with Judge or Vinsmokes
Nami is a strong pirate, and he really can't have a relationship with the Vinsmokes. Germa kingdom that was the entire North Blue was many generations ago, Pizarro was also dethroned by his people, so he wasn't one of the royal families Judge dethroned. As such I don't understand the whole "related to Germa thing."

It's very possible Pizarro is a strong man with his own abilities, just because he'd fight Nami doesn't make him weak. Is Ulti weak? Was Kalifla weak? No, and by the time Nami fights him, she'll be much much stronger.

Nami is a strong pirate, and he really can't have a relationship with the Vinsmokes. Germa kingdom that was the entire North Blue was many generations ago, Pizarro was also dethroned by his people, so he wasn't one of the royal families Judge dethroned. As such I don't understand the whole "related to Germa thing."

It's very possible Pizarro is a strong man with his own abilities, just because he'd fight Nami doesn't make him weak. Is Ulti weak? Was Kalifla weak? No, and by the time Nami fights him, she'll be much much stronger.
No i'm not saying Nami is weak but there are 2 kind of kings in OP the typical Orochi/Wapol's who talks too much but are weaks and then we have the strong ones like Doflamingo or Sengoku if you want to add Marine
And i see that Pizarro could be the 3rd strong member in the crew stronger than Burguess(that's why i put him vs Jinbe)but Shiryu is stronger than him
And of course been from the North mede him heard from Germa and probably he is interested and Sanji already fought someone(Jabra) who was from the North and he didn't know:kayneshrug:

No i'm not saying Nami is weak but there are 2 kind of kings in OP the typical Orochi/Wapol's who talks too much but are weaks and then we have the strong ones like Doflamingo or Sengoku if you want to add Marine
And i see that Pizarro could be the 3rd strong member in the crew stronger than Burguess(that's why i put him vs Jinbe)but Shiryu is stronger than him
And of course been from the North mede him heard from Germa and probably he is interested and Sanji already fought someone(Jabra) who was from the North and he didn't know:kayneshrug:
It's clear that Pizarro will be strong, fighting Nami doesn't make you weak. Ms. Doublefinger was one of the strongest members of Baroque Works.

Burgess is definitiely stronger than him... I don't get why people underestimate Burgess he seems to already be stronger than calamities and he'll just get stronger. Do you think Pizarro has observation haki surpassing Burgess? I don't his observation haki was stronger than Dressrosa Luffy's. Or ryou armament haki surpassing Burgess either? Hard doubt since it was able to counter and match Sabos Dragon Claws. How about physical capabilities? Burgess' speed strength and durability are all already superhuman. When Burgess gets a devil fruit he'll be even stronger.

Being from the North means he may have read the comics, but that's not as clear of a comparison than both he and Nami being kicked out of their home for their greed.