Speculations Nami vs Avalo Pizarro possibility

What? He’s Blackbeard’s right hand and a powerful haki user Who’s just going to get more powerful.
LOL. Burgess can't even kill Sabo's boredom. Even Zoro in Dressrosa would mid diff Burgess. Current Sanji destroys him. I agree that he would get stronger but Sanji is out of league for him. I prefer Franky vs Burgess more because of their similar fighting style and their "Super" and "Champion" screams.

Burguess is fodder for Sanji the dude didn't show nothing special in Dressrosa Jinbe fits for Burguess(helmsman vs helmsman)and They both fight with their hands
Burgess showed haki surpassing even Dressrosa Luffys in armament and observation. He took hits from someone who was able to injure an admiral and took an attack that levels towns to the face and still stayed up and was able to wreck Baltigo. Not to mention he probably took out Jozu or some other prominent WB pirate in the grudge war.

Saying he’s fodder is the biggest lie this fandom says.
Post automatically merged:

LOL. Burgess can't even kill Sabo's boredom. Even Zoro in Dressrosa would mid diff Burgess. Current Sanji destroys him. I agree that he would get stronger but Sanji is out of league for him. I prefer Franky vs Burgess more because of their similar fighting style and their "Super" and "Champion" screams.
Burgess would’ve annihilated Zoro in Dressrosa. He had stronger haki strength and durability.

Burgess showed haki surpassing even Dressrosa Luffys in armament and observation. He took hits from someone who was able to injure an admiral and took an attack that levels towns to the face and still stayed up and was able to wreck Baltigo. Not to mention he probably took out Jozu or some other prominent WB pirate in the grudge war.

Saying he’s fodder is the biggest lie this fandom says.
And what if they kill Jozu and he eats his DF that would makes Jinbe fightimg him since he was attached to WB crew

Zoro's haki is way stronger than Burgess especially armament haki. Zoro also have better durability but I give Zoro a mid diff cuz Burgess is tanky. Other than that, Zoro outclasses him in everything.
Burgess’ ryou was capable of matching Sabos. You think Zoros outmatches sabos?
Post automatically merged:

And what if they kill Jozu and he eats his DF that would makes Jinbe fightimg him since he was attached to WB crew
If that were the case they would’ve done it during the grudge war