Napoleon vs Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk is God of swordsmanships knows all there is to know about swordsmanship

Can cut fire, water, even air. Or he would blow away by making a Tsunami (perks of being too stronk)
So now youre just making shit up? Then again that's all you do, you talk about debating but even in that other thread youre just using headcanon. Story said they cant be hurt, how does he win? I dont think a tsunami beats zeus, if anything itll make him deliver more hurt.

used to wonder if shishio is trolling or a 100% serious
I dont wonder anymore
can confirm he's 100% serious
To shishio, him using made up stuff and or headcanon is valid and ''good'' debate. But im asking him a real question here and he just reponds by trolling. I would like serious answers. Lanji, how does mihawk hurts them?
Post automatically merged:

Napoleon alone gets shattered instantly if it's just Mihwk vs a homie.

Let Shanks borrow Napoleon for a bit and this becomes a very close fight.
The fact that Napoleon hasnt suffered so much as a dent while being with BM in god valley against roger and co, against kaido and other emperors, makes me seriously doubt this statement. It is fact that BM's homies(esepcially so those from her soul) are immune to haki.

To shishio, him using made up stuff and or headcanon is valid and ''good'' debate. But im asking him a real question here and he just reponds by trolling. I would like serious answers. Lanji, how does mihawk hurts them?
technically no one but brook can hurt a homie
you have to take mama down
to take them down it seems
at the same time prometheus cant hurt mihawk if he isnt held by anyone competent lol.

at the same time prometheus cant hurt mihawk if he isnt held by anyone competent lol.
They are sentient enough to act on their own, in a battle of attrition of several days id give it to prom and Zeus, as mihawk cant do shit to them and they will keep attacking him. The man will attain the limits of his stamina and lose.

Do you have a panel of Napoleaon fighting on his own? I wanna see how fast it can move.

It seemed to be able to move on its own during WCI, when it was yelling at prom/zeus, forgot the chap but it can in fact move on its own.

How about zeus/prom, how does mihawk beat them?

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
We dont know what its made off mate, and internal haki is still haki, a thing they are immune to.
I just noticed you two have the same profile picture :gokulaugh:

We dont know what its made off mate, and internal haki is still haki, a thing they are immune to.
Then Mihawk would just grab it and sent it to space

It takes around 1 gigatons of force to do what Mihawk did to the Iceberg in MF. With that much force if Mihawk throws Napolean that maybe weighs 5 tons?? Napolean would get out of Earths orbit and get lost in the space

Torture for eternity and loneliness in space as its a blade and won't die of oxygen loss.

Same amount of power is enough to extinguish flame of Prometheus.

That leaves us with Zeus?
Well Zeus is a pussy and runs away

Z
It seemed to be able to move on its own during WCI, when it was yelling at prom/zeus, forgot the chap but it can in fact move on its own.

How about zeus/prom, how does mihawk beat them?
well im not doubting you when you say they can move, i know homies can move

but i mean like, have we seen any of the three homies actually damange anyone on their own?

is there a panel of any of the three homies injuring ANYONE on their own? ill literally take anyone and anything

even a tree

well maybe not a tree but a person atleast please

because if that doesnt exist, how can one argue that the homies can even touch mihawk?

Then Mihawk would just grab it and sent it to space

It takes around 1 gigatons of force to do what Mihawk did to the Iceberg in MF. With that much force if Mihawk throws Napolean that maybe weighs 5 tons?? Napolean would get out of Earths orbit and get lost in the space

Torture for eternity and loneliness in space as its a blade and won't die of oxygen loss.

Same amount of power is enough to extinguish flame of Prometheus.

That leaves us with Zeus?
Well Zeus is a pussy and runs away
Bro, aint no one throwing things into space in OP as of right now.
You made up what it takes to beat prom, idk if you know but wind makes fire stronger due to the influx of oxygen, cant believe you just said that.

Zeus is here with intent to kill. What then?

well im not doubting you when you say they can move, i know homies can move

but i mean like, have we seen any of the three homies actually damange anyone on their own?

is there a panel of any of the three homies injuring ANYONE on their own? ill literally take anyone and anything

even a tree

well maybe not a tree but a person atleast please

because if that doesnt exist, how can one argue that the homies can even touch mihawk?

King baum and the homies got torched by prom, on his own and while BM was mindlress. Zeus hurt the army going after the straw hats when he discharged and took them all out, even damaged BM a bit. The point is, even if its residual damage, it'll add up eventually. Mihawk is only human, he will get tired and will lose.

Bro, aint no one throwing things into space in OP as of right now.
You made up what it takes to beat prom, idk if you know but wind makes fire stronger due to the influx of oxygen, cant believe you just said that.

Zeus is here with intent to kill. What then?
I mean you want a logical answer right, logically Mihawk has feats to suggest he can throw something like Napolean into space

Depends on how heavy the wind is, if power of wind is much greater than fire itself, would blow it away. Light a candle and blow on it lmao.

If not then Mihawk would make Tsunami (he can do that)

Status
Not open for further replies.