Napoleon vs Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you want a logical answer right, logically Mihawk has feats to suggest he can throw something like Napolean into space

Depends on how heavy the wind is, if power of wind is much greater than fire itself, would blow it away. Light a candle and blow on it lmao.

If not then Mihawk would make Tsunami (he can do that)
Mihawk is a maybe but i very much he doubt it, you are also calculating earths gravity and applying it to the OP world, the op world seems much bigger than our world too.

Prom is a huuuge wildfire covering an entire island or more, just like zeus was covering multiple islands when expanded. The force required is something i doubt mihawk can produce, he will just make him bigger

Show a panel of mihawk making a tsunami please. If you mean by air force alone then he would have to be facing prom in the open sea and direct the waves at him no? Even then, x for doubt. WB made a tsunami by manipulating the planets tektonic plates.

How about zeus btw? with intent to kill.
Post automatically merged:

I mean you want a logical answer right, logically Mihawk has feats to suggest he can throw something like Napolean into space

Depends on how heavy the wind is, if power of wind is much greater than fire itself, would blow it away. Light a candle and blow on it lmao.

If not then Mihawk would make Tsunami (he can do that)
Ily dude.

Z
King baum and the homies got torched by prom, on his own and while BM was mindlress. Zeus hurt the army going after the straw hats when he discharged and took them all out, even damaged BM a bit. The point is, even if its residual damage, it'll add up eventually. Mihawk is only human, he will get tired and will lose.
okay thank you for reminding me, i didnt enjoy whole cake island and don't remember most of it

king baum and the homies are TREES and just because they got hit doesn't mean mihawk will

i would like more details about the army zeus hurt please, were they strong fighters? could they dodge? (aka were they on land or on a ship?) ect

big mom got damaged because while she was having an eating disorder because she went 15 mins without eating a burger, she was in no position to dodge

mihawk can easily move as fast as gear 2nd luffy without trying, and his CoO is so good that Oda almsot named his ephiet the clairvoyant, no way any of the homies are touching him.

mihawk dodges all the homies like this

give napoleon to shanks and this fight becomes more interesting

Mihawk is a maybe but i very much he doubt it, you are also calculating earths gravity and applying it to the OP world, the op world seems much bigger than our world too.
Doesn't change the fact that in same world against the gravity, Mihawk lifted an Ice mountain that weighs approximately 1 billion tons like 2 KMs in the air and Zoro with his punch was able to send a gigantic 30 meter fish flying back in skypea.

Prom is a huuuge wildfire covering an entire island or more, just like zeus was covering multiple islands when expanded. The force required is something i doubt mihawk can produce, he will just make him bigger

Show a panel of mihawk making a tsunami please. If you mean by air force alone then he would have to be facing prom in the open sea and direct the waves at him no? Even then, x for doubt. WB made a tsunami by manipulating the planets tektonic plates.
Mihawk at the very beginning could make a water wave much larger than Kriegs ship when his best feat was cutting a ship.

In MF with feat inflation, he should make same kinda Tsunami WB made

okay thank you for reminding me, i didnt enjoy whole cake island and don't remember most of it

king baum and the homies are TREES and just because they got hit doesn't mean mihawk will

i would like more details about the army zeus hurt please, were they strong fighters? could they dodge? (aka were they on land or on a ship?) ect

big mom got damaged because while she was having an eating disorder because she went 15 mins without eating a burger, she was in no position to dodge

mihawk can easily move as fast as gear 2nd luffy without trying, and his CoO is so good that Oda almsot named his ephiet the clairvoyant, no way any of the homies are touching him.

mihawk dodges all the homies like this

give napoleon to shanks and this fight becomes more interesting
They were on land, there were some vet lvl dudes in it and chess soldiers. The point is my friend, mihawk is human, these 3 things are not. He will tired out eventually, haki also isnt infinite. And residual damage will do its thing, dont see how mihawk wins.

They were on land, there were some vet lvl dudes in it and chess soldiers. The point is my friend, mihawk is human, these 3 things are not. He will tired out eventually, haki also isnt infinite. And residual damage will do its thing, dont see how mihawk wins.
Mihawk has infinite CoA on his permanent black blade.
But Homies would last 2 seconds against Mihawk
Napolean is thrown into space
Prometheus is extinguished with a tsunami
Zeus runs away in fear

Z
okay so why doesnt mihawk just send out her homies to fight?

send one to whitebeard, another to kaido, another to shanks

they never tire out and haki is also not infinite

she coulda killed the three yonko and become pirate king then right

Doesn't change the fact that in same world against the gravity, Mihawk lifted an Ice mountain that weighs approximately 1 billion tons like 2 KMs in the air and Zoro with his punch was able to send a gigantic 30 meter fish flying back in skypea.

Mihawk at the very beginning could make a water wave much larger than Kriegs ship when his best feat was cutting a ship.

In MF with feat inflation, he should make same kinda Tsunami WB made
Mihawk lifted the top of an ice mountain, not the entire mountain. And still not enough imo.

Feat inflation?Hmm, to me he was casual against krieg but was kinda serious during mf when he threw that slash. You are aware that just because an attack isnt named doesnt mean its casual right?
The quake punch WB delivered to akainu that split the island and caused several tsunamis and lifting the ocean was unnamed too.

Mihawk has infinite CoA on his permanent black blade.
But Homies would last 2 seconds against Mihawk
Napolean is thrown into space
Prometheus is extinguished with a tsunami
Zeus runs away in fear
Alright, back to making stuff up i see..

I said the first is doubtful.
2nd, again. They are on land fighting, how would he create a tsunami towards napoleon? Is he fighting him long range and they are each at an island?

Zeus is serious with intent to kill, he isnt running away. Stop adding this trait up.

He would die of heart attack when Mihawk uses his Fear advanced CoC he uses on Luffy.

Remember Luffy has balls of steel so he didn't get a heart attack, he just froze.
Zeus is a pussy, he would die of heart attack
Zeus doesnt have a heart though :blush:

okay so why doesnt mihawk just send out her homies to fight?

send one to whitebeard, another to kaido, another to shanks

they never tire out and haki is also not infinite

she coulda killed the three yonko and become pirate king then right

Because theyre appart of her arsenal and would ruin the story? I mean its simple lmao.

Dont blame me man. Im trying to determine what mihawk can do to them, and he cant do much.

Mihawk lifted the top of an ice mountain, not the entire mountain. And still not enough imo.

Feat inflation?Hmm, to me he was casual against krieg but was kinda serious during mf when he threw that slash. You are aware that just because an attack isnt named doesnt mean its casual right?
The quake punch WB delivered to akainu that split the island and caused several tsunamis and lifting the ocean was unnamed too.
Should be enough man, its only 5 tons worth of blade. In the real world, Mihawk is basically power out worth of 1 billion TSAR Bombas. With that much power, you can definitely send a 5 tons object to space

Not really, early in the EB, cutting a ship was massive feat regardless, biggest we had seen until Alabasta actually.

Mihawk was just as casual with the Iceberg as he was with the ship, he hits water at right angle Tsunami is formed. I mean Tsunamis also form when glaciers fall into water. Mihawk would probably find near by mountain if glacier is not available, lift it and drop it in water. That would form a Tsunami and Prometheus dies

@Fujishiro

can homies hurt each other?
If they have the elemental advantage i guess, never seen BM make a water homie though.

Should be enough man, its only 5 tons worth of blade. In the real world, Mihawk is basically power out worth of 1 billion TSAR Bombas. With that much power, you can definitely send a 5 tons object to space

Not really, early in the EB, cutting a ship was massive feat regardless, biggest we had seen until Alabasta actually.

Mihawk was just as casual with the Iceberg as he was with the ship, he hits water at right angle Tsunami is formed. I mean Tsunamis also form when glaciers fall into water. Mihawk would probably find near by mountain if glacier is not available, lift it and drop it in water. That would form a Tsunami and Prometheus dies
How did you arrive to the conclusion that napoleon is 5 ton? BM was ragdolling a brachiosaurus. Brachiosaurus may have weighed about 62 tons. Imo, nap is way heavier than what youre saying.

Aye, that was super casual mihawk.

You are the one saying he was casual, i dont think he was. Was he going all out? Probably not but what he threw was as strong as a named attack imo, just because he didnt name doesnt mean its casual bro.

Well Whats stopping prom from flying above it?

Alright, back to making stuff up i see..

I said the first is doubtful.
2nd, again. They are on land fighting, how would he create a tsunami towards napoleon? Is he fighting him long range and they are each at an island?

Zeus is serious with intent to kill, he isnt running away. Stop adding this trait up.
He created water wave towards krieg, same way he'd create Tsunami towards Prometheus, trajectory of Tsunami would be in direction of Prometheus

Mihawk would cut a near by Volcano and launch that magma towards Prometheus. Since in One Piece, fire > magma, Prometheus dies @Fujishiro

Many ways to wreck homies bro
Although simpler than that? Mihawk is king of swordsmanship and knows all there is to know as a swordsman. He cuts fire

So theyre fighting over water? But i said theyre fighting on the ground, on an island. And whats preventing prom from just flying upwards.
Its an ISLAND bro, by definition there would be water around the Island

Mihawk would cut a near by Volcano and launch that magma towards Prometheus. Since in One Piece, fire > magma, Prometheus dies @Fujishiro

Many ways to wreck homies bro
Although simpler than that? Mihawk is king of swordsmanship and knows all there is to know as a swordsman. He cuts fire

Its an ISLAND bro, by definition there would be water around the Island
Magma>Fire applies to human beings with corporal bodies, not to living wildfires lmao. And where would he find that random volcano? Is it just gonna pop out of the ground or something?

X for doubt on that one, inventing things doesnt make them true mate, Kin seems unique with his skill.

Alright there is water around the island, how is he gonna direct that water thats around them to come towards the center? Also, again, whats stopping prom from just flying upwards, since you know he can fly right?

Test

How can every threads that I open, from spoiler thread, spoiler image thread, manga discussion thread, PL threads etc always lagging so bad lately? It was never like this before..

But this thread and "what's new" and new profile post aren't lagging. Lag only happens in those threads.

(Apparently it's not my internet problem. Can still open other sites perfectly)
Any tips? @Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @RayanOO

Magma>Fire applies to human beings with corporal bodies, not to living wildfires lmao. And where would he find that random volcano? Is it just gonna pop out of the ground or something?

X for doubt on that one, inventing things doesnt make them true mate, Kin seems unique with his skill.

Alright there is water around the island, how is he gonna direct that water thats around them to come towards the center? Also, again, whats stopping prom from just flying upwards, since you know he can fly right?
Naaah mean its not unique to Kinnemon, Zoro wants to learn it too.

Every thing related to swordsmanship is for Zoro to learn and Mihawk is Zoros ultimate destination

Test

How can every threads that I open, from spoiler thread, spoiler image thread, manga discussion thread, PL threads etc always lagging so bad lately? It was never like this before..

But this thread and "what's new" and new profile post aren't lagging. Lag only happens in those threads.

(Apparently it's not my internet problem. Can still open other sites perfectly)
Any tips? @Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @RayanOO
Im providing a legit question with arguments. It is also the ground floor, if you dont like it you can leave mate.
If shishio's thread gets to stay open and kicking, so does mine.

Naaah mean its not unique to Kinnemon, Zoro wants to learn it too.

Every thing related to swordsmanship is for Zoro to learn and Mihawk is Zoros ultimate destination
Exactly, zoro wants to learn it because he doesnt know it, mihawk doesnt have it or else zoro wouldve learned it from mihawk or alteast known about it since mihawk taught him for 2 years. He was surprised to see kin's technique, so again. Lets not make stuff up and stick with what we know. Which is that mihawk doesnt have it.

Now back to the topic, whats stoping prom from flying upwards if mihawk doesnt make a tsunami?

Status
Not open for further replies.