Napoleon vs Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im providing a legit question with arguments. It is also the ground floor, if you dont like it you can leave mate.
If shishio's thread gets to stay open and kicking, so does mine.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly, zoro wants to learn it because he doesnt know it, mihawk doesnt have it or else zoro wouldve learned it from mihawk or alteast known about it since mihawk taught him for 2 years. He was surprised to see kin's technique, so again. Lets not make stuff up and stick with what we know. Which is that mihawk doesnt have it.

Now back to the topic, whats stoping prom from flying upwards if mihawk doesnt make a tsunami?
Imma head to bed now lmao

I think this has the potential to be a great battle, homies were shown to be immune to haki. And a special homie like napoleon( who's named after the great Napoleon Bonaparte) must be exceedingly strong, Napoleon being missused( and thus since he wasnt used well, heavily nerfed) by a fat cholesterol filled elderly ogre was able to bore through almost 4k miles through onigashima and beyond, that plus being apparently immune to mihawk's brak bradu superior haki(which should be meaningless in this case) tells me that the fight should atleast be around the very high extreme diff.

What do you guys think?
@HA001 @Zara @ShishioIsBack @Admiral Lee Hung @Dragomir @GeneralP123 @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Kaido D. Stronger @Kejon @zaman @Light D Lamperouge

Bonus round if Napoleon isnt enough: Add Prometheus and Zeus.
well mihawk IS weaker than Big mom so it will be extrême diff either way

Wtf does that even mean?
How is that even possible?
One Piece verse doesn't end at mid tier because then mid tiers would be God tier.

Stop trolling around here, I am being serious when I tell you, EoS Raid Shit Lanji is neg diff for pocket knife Mihawk. Raid Shit would break on Mihawks CoO
One Piece doesnt end there. But Mihawk's strength does.

He's a high diff fight for Snack and gets Mid diffed by Jack

Wtf does that even mean?
How does Strongest man in the entire World be only as strong as Snack?
There is no implication that Snack is stronger than Gol D Roger, but there is all the implication in the world that Mihawk is
How many times are you gonna say "Wtf does that mean" in like literally every thread. Stop acting like an incompetent retard.

You know exactly what I mean. Mihawk is a trash loser that has shite potrayal. Got stopped Vista, Croc and Jozu. All of them are scrubs.

He cant even tag Pre Timeskip Luffy...even though he wasnt holding back at all.

Mihawk cant hurt Zeus or Prom, the story itself said haki doesnt work. Explain :)
Luffys haki didn’t work on Prometheus because it’s actual fire and not a logia. Kinemon would cut Prometheus quickly with his adavanced ryou . Napoleon is a sword and not an element so why wouldn’t haki work in it. Stop lying

Status
Not open for further replies.