[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I rarely have fun in this game, if I’m being honest...I’m only ever here because people pressure me into filling a spot, I’ve only enjoyed one round of the five or so I’ve played. This game CAN be quite enjoyable, but it isn’t this round.

Cobra’s been a lot more active this morning, not sure how you missed him coming in. Not that he’s clear, but how do you feel about Rayan? He’s been acting more like you described Cobs.
Post automatically merged:

Cobra*, although Cobs isn’t a bad nickname...might have just fallen ass backwards into a great new moniker for him :gokulaugh:
Idk whether to believe his claims on the bad Internet for the last 2 days. No offense if that is true Cobra.
But him lyching Reborn out of the blue seems to be very opportunistic as I think we won't gain anything from voting on their petty squabble. He gains something as Reborn is one of the main people who is hard sussing him, so taking him out of the picture is good.

Ryan also seems good now that you mention it. I need to reread more from his posts to decide though. I will go back and reread.

I'm still on cobra/gambit sus tbh, maybe I just have tunnel vision.
I will tell you more in a bit but rn I don't feel like unvoting.

AL sama

Red Haired
Vote Lynch Marimo @AL sama
unvote
Vote Lynch Cobra
@AL sama
Vote Lynch Natalija
Vote Lynch seraphoneix @AL sama
vote lynch reborn
Unvote
Vote Lynch Reborn
Vote Lynch Cobra @AL sama
Vote Lynch Rayan @AL sama
Vote Lynch Rayan @AL sama
VOTE LYNCH COBRA @AL sama
vote lynch RayanOO
vote count​

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Idk whether to believe his claims on the bad Internet for the last 2 days. No offense if that is true Cobra.
But him lyching Reborn out of the blue seems to be very opportunistic as I think we won't gain anything from voting on their petty squabble. He gains something as Reborn is one of the main people who is hard sussing him, so taking him out of the picture is good.

Ryan also seems good now that you mention it. I need to reread more from his posts to decide though. I will go back and reread.

I'm still on cobra/gambit sus tbh, maybe I just have tunnel vision.
I will tell you more in a bit but rn I don't feel like unvoting.
What do you make of Cobs lynching himself now? I think he’s trying to save face now that everyone is sussing him independently of the Internet issues, but it’s still not enough to make me change my own vote.

Yo, to whoever the cop is, can you check Beta next night? I'm starting to think that he's the sk and killed TAC.

Can you actually give the vote tally instead of the quotes, please?
No issue with being checked.

Imagine how much of a fool I would be to kill TAC of all players.

My compass suggests me that you and Reborn are definitely cooperating. 🤔

Don't think I didn't notice how you both claimed that my vote was opportunistic despite that held no ground.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
What do you make of Cobs lynching himself now? I think he’s trying to save face now that everyone is sussing him independently of the Internet issues, but it’s still not enough to make me change my own vote.
Idk if he's legitimately bored and tired of this game or trying reverse psychology like nuetral last game. I'm leaning towards the latter so he's trying to have people unvotr him.

@Dragomir

Perhaps you have forgotten that the SK can shoot at night, why would have I attempted a so visible and exposing lynch on Reborn had I been one? If I wanted to get rid of him I could have simply shot him at night.

Both of you guys make no sense. 🤔

I hope Town will estinguish your corrupted flames.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No issue with being checked.

Imagine how much of a fool I would be to kill TAC of all players.

My compass suggests me that you and Reborn are definitely cooperating. 🤔

Don't think I didn't notice how you both claimed that my vote was opportunistic despite that held no ground.
Drago said this, how did the quote get attributed to Tris?! :laughmoji:

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir

Perhaps you have forgotten that the SK can shoot at night, why would have I attempted a so visible and exposing lynch on Reborn had I been one? If I wanted to get rid of him I could have simply shot him at night.

Both of you guys make no sense. 🤔

I hope Town will estinguish your corrupted flames.
Same reason why you would kill TAC even though you were pushing for his lynch. It's you.

its all there

also let me eat

Status
Not open for further replies.