[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Those wallies... LOLOLOLOL

It's simple guys.

I endorse a Reborn lynch. If he's town then it's not the end of the world. Go ahead and investigate me REAL cop.
Apart from me, Sera, Beta, and Cobra want him out and hence the votes. 2 out of 3 of these voters are nose-to-nose with him since so I doubt it's just an act. However, Cobra was the only one who clearly jumped the wagon.
If Reborn flips town then the last mafia could be Cobra and Beta should be the SK in this scenario.
If Reborn flips SK, then either Nat or Cobra is the remaining mafia unless she removes that vote on me, I will assume that it's attempt to save Reborn from being lynched.
Are we gonna forget about our good friend @Marimo_420 ? :)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What are those parts you are talking about?
Some say that NO LYNCH is NOT an option while others strongly support that mislynch still provides an info in a variety of ways.

For example, your exchanges against TAC and Jew may bring up some fire in the phase to come if one of you guys has been lynched today and scums will try to use that event in order to manipulate the upcoming phase but then again, that will be pretty much predetermined by other players as this is a normal attempt by scums. LIkewise, a mislynch may also bring light to other players that a playstyle similar to the myslynched player is not helpful in any way and that their playstyle has to be observed and rectified.

NO lynch is always situational. If talking about maintaining the an odd number of living players (e.g. mafia + SK vs towns), ending the phase will still put town in advantage. At night, you are right that it may end up down to 3 OR 10 vs 4. Still mathematically advantageous.
Post automatically merged:

:shocking:
I know he wasn’t advocating for no lynch, but he mentions something about a mislynch being used by scum to twist things around and make it look like the people they were arguing with took them out.

Lmao I will try to Madara-sama.. haha
Most likely a joke, but it’s him and scum TAC describing each other as two of the main antagonists of this series. If he’d had this exchange with anyone else excluding Rayan, I wouldn’t have thought twice about it.

Sure you can do that. However, as far as I remember you emerged from the shadow and asked me how many scums do I think we have and I answered mechanically as it's an open setup. If you were just planning to see a reaction from me then I don't see why asking that was the proper method. I barely interacted with the players here because I was playing another game at the same time and need to catch up with the activity as it's been 20 pages now.

By quoting what I have said so far, do you think that it will give clarify and strong arguments why you think I might be scum based on your tinfoil about Al's position in handpicking scum candidates. Sorry mate, but at that point in time, you have already shown your true colors to paint darkness on other players by endorsing fake facts in order to form a wagon.

It is as if that the moment a couple of players voted for me, you wouldn't even dare to try to vote because you have successfully made me suspicious.

To be honest, it's not Al's decision to handpick scum but it's how a player paint someone as scum. That's how we play it.

You are asking for my reads? Well, you are my prime suspect and this is not even an OMGUS but a lateral connection between what you have said so far and how you tried to deceive the village with your fallacy.

Well I don't seem to remember you at all based on what I have read this phase. For me, you are very prepared to throw a notion against me the moment you saw that there are a couple of players shading me.. If you are town then I think that's pretty opportunistic.

I don't remember much from you too

Nah, I don't think TAC is scum at this point. He is tryna lead the town from the way I see it and it's the same as how Beta has been tryna itemize his reads. However, I am not that familiar with how you guys play so not sure how excellent these dudes are in manipulating the phase.

I don't recall much from the others. Maybe because their posts didn't shine enough for me to recognize that.

i think you misunderstood the point. And you are trying to twist what I have said. There's a reason why I said that and I would have not asnwered the person who asked that had he not posted it. That is purely based on my observation and how I see a NO lynch as an option. I never said nor supported a no lynch today if you can read an educated english.
More of him siding with/trying to clear TAC, and the beginning of a string of condescending/insulting posts (i.e. the “educated” stuff, “I ). Again, even if he’s town, this is a pretty poor way to play or react to other townies even if they’re sussing you in a way you feel is unfair. I was nitpicked by most of the people in this game, but I never resorted to personal attacks on anyone’s intelligence.

LOL if you think that I am experience enough to be scum then you should know that I will never panic with my response because as far I could, I am always true to myself when posting because I don't hide anything.

And don't even try to hand wash and try to say that you didn't actually said it. Even a fifth grader will figure out what your intentions are. You seem to touch me because I was most inactive and right off the bat, you deem it unnecessary to brand experienced players as potential scums which will draw confusion to town as I see that some people are persuaded by your words. You are tyring to utlize this scenario to even pin me down as potential lynch candidate. But now worries, I don't support a NO lynch and if I will be lynched today, then I will flip town and it will be very hard for you to redeem it next phase .

Yeah. And I have a reason why I wasn't too active here. We are playing 2 games at the same time no?

Flower?
Says he won’t panic, then spends the majority of the following posts doing exactly that (don’t wanna quote all of them or we’ll be here all day). More personal attacking, and the first of several reasons for his inactivity, which I don’t really care about either way, but who thinks they can successfully pay attention to two mafia games while still maintaining real life shit?? I wish I had that kind of time

As far as I remember, I was not suspicious until you guys formed wagon against me. And the way I see it, you just horseback with Natalja who has yet to enlighten me why I am sus of her in the first place. You just again I repeat, emerged from your wake and suddenly called me out because other people are calling me out.

Hmmm? Do I know you from somewhere? I am telling you this is not true. I feel like I have the entitlement to call people names the way I see fit. If it hurt your butt, then that only means it's true and I can go deeper and darker if I only wanted to but this is me chilling.

You are yet to highlight.. What caused the delay?

You are yet to explain why it is necessary to handpick scum roles when this is obviously doesn't need to be talked about.
I’ll give him this - even after reviewing, Nat really did come out of nowhere on him, and Reborn was on his case early as well. Still, the way he reacted as this went on made him sound more and more aggressive, possibly as a result of panic. Also, the part in the middle where he quotes Final quoting Zara about something unrelated?? No idea what that’s about.

Provide us with reads and then we’ll see :catsure:

Loooool NW died in fact. Ok, @Gambit, spit out your sins.
Oooh. So the couples are dead. I see this move as a potential frame-up by the mafia. I am the only person who pissed off Neutral Watcher yesterday and it's a good idea to kill so that the blame can be put on me. How convenient.
Aside from Nat, who asked Sera about it first in an earlier post, nobody said anything about him being set up...except, curiously, him from earlier (or above in this post). He’s pushing this narrative on consecutive days as if he expects it to happen...again, could be paranoia with the benefit of the doubt, but he sounds calmer than he did in the other posts. Drago picked up on this, and look what happened to him.
Nobody said anything about you being the one to kill him. Not sure why you're tryna act like the victim about it so early with no suspicion pointed your direction.
OOOO MMMMMM GGGGGGIIIIIIEEEEEE honey sweetie babe pie. I don't know if your scum buddies have educated you enough not to blatantly pin point the kill on NW just nbecause we were nose to nose last night. It's a bold and fooolish attempt to immediately go after me upon seeing the updated WU. It only means, that you guys are prepared to lynch me since D1.

It will be followed up by Reborn's maleficent attempt to kick me out whereas there are tons of players he could have focused on still but yet concentrated on me for the fact that I was inactive.

Mind telling you that before I posted for the first time, there are bunch of materials so light as air which should have been focused on too but you guys never really touched it.

Like I said yesterday, it seems to be that every read on me was setup because I am a low hanging fruit and you guys have the mentality that if you go after me and I go wild, the wagon will be filled with hordes of horses,..

Vote lynch Nat

At first, I wanted to accuse him and even tried to lynch him but eventually his reaction on the matter didn't shake him off that's why I unvoted him and even called him out that he might be a townie just by reading his posts after those accussations against him, something a scum wouldn't do in that late day.

Yeah I am scummy and too scummy to be scum. But still, your attempt to shade me just because I reacted against your expectation is no weight. An assertion that could've been called a case in the first place.
Again, personal attacks and mentioning being set up. He’s convinced he’s being railroaded, or at least that’s what he wants us to believe.

So if you think that I was the most experienced player like you claimed to be and why you insinuated that amongst the experienced players, they could fill the scum line up, what made you think an experienced player play dumb like that or fake everything just to be on the concentration camp?
I personally disliked him using that last metaphor, but that’s neither here nor there.

I Iso'd TAC's post and much to my surprise, he was actually worse. First 30ish posts were full of CWAC and clearly it didn't help anything at all. However, there are several alarming posts which relates on how he tried to pocket or maybe buddy Reborn. And of all his posts, he didn't really tried to interact with him. Was he afraid that Reborn will go after him?

Furthermore, these are the list of people being sused by TAC in a single post.
post https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/naruto-chunin-exams-filler-game.6125/post-568461
He was accusing Jew D. Boy of parroting but he tried to defend Cobra and stated that his declaration was prolly a joke.

Further to that, he is seeing Beta for not being able to play like he usually does and I also noticed that but there must be a reason. People have lives, too.

This post also shows his suspicion on Zara who eventually flipped town.

In this scenario, we can assume for now that he's touched several players and tried to accuse them for what they may be not. And with that, I want to clear those names aside from Cobra.

For what we know, Cobra hasn't done much either and seems lurking and posting for the sake of posting. These are red flags added to the defense made by TAC on him.

In this post
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/naruto-chunin-exams-filler-game.6125/post-567797
He was also trying to pocket Beta
So now he’s on TAC being scum?? Easy to say after the player in question was killed and outer as the same, so why was he so certain of his townieness beforehand?

Taking a neutral side Rayan when he is scummier than me? :suresure:
Same with Cobra LOLOLO

:seriously:

Vote lynch Tris

Are you expecting a kill from you to happen?
Really didn’t like this vote on Tris just because she asked about SK and mafia going for the same person. Feels like he’s trying to deflect by voting her because she may have stumbled on him having insider info about what happened to Drago.

That's a foolish round to do. I am the type to reserve the best players as the last man standing if I were scum. I often go for the less watched players. That's strat.

Also, mind if I tell you all these. Both Drago and Reborn have shown equal leadership to most of here are town cores. However, between the two, I'd say that Drago came up more dangerous than the other because he was successful in leading the town to lynch Rayan. That's the town leadership to it's finest and it's the first time I saw him do that again in decades. What am I trying to say is that there should have been a clear implication that if both of them have shown genuine leadership to town, Reborn who has played 3-day phases already should have been shot dead. But that's not the case, so I assume that Reborn could be the SK because he wanted to eliminate TAC (who happened to be a goon) and then the other threat to his ass aka Drago. And now that those two are gone, he would assume that he can now lead the town to its DOOM if he survived this phase and kill either me or Jew. That's my two cents on the matter. I am not going by the tells and reads this time but I go by the mechanics and intention.

As for Cobra, he has shown little to no effort in contributing to scum hunt but he's definitely just the same as me. A lazy town. So I am not convinced of lynching him either.

However, his defense of Rayan is amusing and could've been an act of what do you call this, carelessness? LOLOL
He lists himself as one of the two people whose lynch would cost the town the game, and the other is...me? For some reason? I actually need that bit explained, @Gambit, and I swear to God, if it has anything to do with my post way at the beginning about trusting Reborn’s reads...

Not gonna lie, Gambit's "LOLOL" cracks me up each time. :madmonk:
Alright, don't take a few years to give good reads like last day phase ok? :sweat:
What about the ones you promised, any thoughts on anyone but me? :yasu: (DISCLAIMER: do not flip out or do a wall of text, I'm just asking for a sentence or two)

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I know he wasn’t advocating for no lynch, but he mentions something about a mislynch being used by scum to twist things around and make it look like the people they were arguing with took them out.

Most likely a joke, but it’s him and scum TAC describing each other as two of the main antagonists of this series. If he’d had this exchange with anyone else excluding Rayan, I wouldn’t have thought twice about it.

More of him siding with/trying to clear TAC, and the beginning of a string of condescending/insulting posts (i.e. the “educated” stuff, “I ). Again, even if he’s town, this is a pretty poor way to play or react to other townies even if they’re sussing you in a way you feel is unfair. I was nitpicked by most of the people in this game, but I never resorted to personal attacks on anyone’s intelligence.

Says he won’t panic, then spends the majority of the following posts doing exactly that (don’t wanna quote all of them or we’ll be here all day). More personal attacking, and the first of several reasons for his inactivity, which I don’t really care about either way, but who thinks they can successfully pay attention to two mafia games while still maintaining real life shit?? I wish I had that kind of time

I’ll give him this - even after reviewing, Nat really did come out of nowhere on him, and Reborn was on his case early as well. Still, the way he reacted as this went on made him sound more and more aggressive, possibly as a result of panic. Also, the part in the middle where he quotes Final quoting Zara about something unrelated?? No idea what that’s about.

Aside from Nat, who asked Sera about it first in an earlier post, nobody said anything about him being set up...except, curiously, him from earlier (or above in this post). He’s pushing this narrative on consecutive days as if he expects it to happen...again, could be paranoia with the benefit of the doubt, but he sounds calmer than he did in the other posts. Drago picked up on this, and look what happened to him.

Again, personal attacks and mentioning being set up. He’s convinced he’s being railroaded, or at least that’s what he wants us to believe.

I personally disliked him using that last metaphor, but that’s neither here nor there.

So now he’s on TAC being scum?? Easy to say after the player in question was killed and outer as the same, so why was he so certain of his townieness beforehand?

Really didn’t like this vote on Tris just because she asked about SK and mafia going for the same person. Feels like he’s trying to deflect by voting her because she may have stumbled on him having insider info about what happened to Drago.

He lists himself as one of the two people whose lynch would cost the town the game, and the other is...me? For some reason? I actually need that bit explained, @Gambit, and I swear to God, if it has anything to do with my post way at the beginning about trusting Reborn’s reads...
Love this, read it all. You built a case on Gambit right there :suresure:
I'm also studying his case atm...

Not gonna lie, Gambit's "LOLOL" cracks me up each time. :madmonk:

What about the ones you promised, any thoughts on anyone but me? :yasu:(DISCLAIMER: do not flip out or do a wall of text, I'm just asking for a sentence or two)
No walls for now, this is what I have in mind at the moment:
Reborn is town
Gambit's case I'm looking at right now. His reason to go after Reborn looks a little weak so far
Sera I believe is town
Marimo is one slimy boy, almost no one says anything about him, he slips out of the game super well

I feel like criss crossing Jew and Yo's arguments against Gambit...

Right now I'm reading the part where he says Reborn being alive means he could be scum... You can say that about anyone here lmao what makes Reborn different @Gambit ?

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I'm still on the cobra/ Gambit train fr.
Fr fr.
Telling the cop to investigate him is a pretty good way of making him look less scummy however Godfather is immune to this.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Godfather

I can see Cobra or Final being SK but I'm leaning more towards Cobra due to his meta being still heavily off.

Final is being final, but I can't rule him out.

Rest of you are null or slightly screwed.

Meleon don't do this. If I somehow get lynched, not only will town waste a day phase but you will become main sus.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Fr fr.
Telling the cop to investigate him is a pretty good way of making him look less scummy however Godfather is immune to this.

I can see Cobra or Final being SK but I'm leaning more towards Cobra due to his meta being still heavily off.

Meleon don't do this. If I somehow get lynched, not only will town waste a day phase but you will become main sus.
Nah I won't vote for you atm
I just wanted to see how you play and if you're similar to Rayan, cause you were both in the not-so-active-at-hunting train

Yo Tan emerging today like a possessed dog. I can't understand Yo,
Everytime I read this I can't stop laughing omg

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fr fr.

Did Gambit say that about investigating him? I just read a ton of his posts, but I kinda skimmed some that didn’t seem that pertinent to my wall of text.

Also, why do you think you’re going to be lynched?? Who’s coming after you other than Melon?? What’s the bit about being slightly screwed??

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Did Gambit say that about investigating him? I just read a ton of his posts, but I kinda skimmed some that didn’t seem that pertinent to my wall of text.

Also, why do you think you’re going to be lynched?? Who’s coming after you other than Melon?? What’s the bit about being slightly screwed??
Reborn was also interested in Marimo for being low key, but hasn't interrogated him yet

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Here

Those wallies... LOLOLOLOL

It's simple guys.

I endorse a Reborn lynch. If he's town then it's not the end of the world. Go ahead and investigate me REAL cop.
Nope honestly don't care if I get lynched. Just letting Melon know if they turn this around on to me, he gonna to be screwed and townies will probably waste 2 day phases.

Slightly screwed- as in looks bad but nothing major.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Here

Nope honestly don't care if I get lynched. Just letting Melon know if they turn this around on to me, he gonna to be screwed and townies will probably waste 2 day phases.

Slightly screwed- as in looks bad but nothing major.
So it’s yet another tactic to make himself look like a townie, just like the whole angle of being set up with NW...except this one could return the desired result if his role is what we think it is. I think that, combined with my lengthy read of him up there, is enough for me to take the heat off of Cobs for a bit.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Gambit @AL sama

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You lot can start questioning me if you want to. Reborn can jump in later.

For me I will go for top 2 scum. While I would love to lynch the guy I had for my top sus for 3 phases, I will go with the second one for now since there's already a decent amount against him.

VOTE LYNCH GAMBIT @AL sama

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You lot can start questioning me if you want to. Reborn can jump in later.

For me I will go for top 2 scum. While I would love to lynch the guy I had for my top sus for 3 phases, I will go with the second one for now since there's already a decent amount against him.

VOTE LYNCH GAMBIT @AL sama
Who is your top sus

Status
Not open for further replies.