[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
This looked very iffy why add reborn into this saying it "close in between them "

Possibly trying to confude finalbeta alignment asking why couldnt he be Godfather . Too generic and wanted to remain neutral regarding wrt to beta .
Its clear she is not certain about fb lynch .

Here she build her case on you natalijia saying you both possibly feared seraphoneix . Lets dissect on what she say on Nat

Passive reads in my opinion anything she seems to drag cobra in most part of her discussion it was clear he was inactive townie .

1. She seems to have made case on natalijia as well on most part about Gambits play considering Nats was the one to start the wagon .

2. I think most part of her were into criticizing the intent behind the voting Gambit tbh and adding support to your(Yo tan wa ) analysis . Is it possible she was trying to create sus in the minds of players , i am not certain on this part . It is true Gambit hardly gave any answer other than spite wifyom play we have seen this is not exclusive to her i guess almost everyone did . In the end Meleon did not give complete justification to her vote here it was more into behavior pattern of a player .(need citation) this is gist i got .

Other part she made her push on inactivites like cobra and vote them . Honestly i saw no real intet with cobra's vote at all .
- "Close" because they were both close in votes. I see why you could see it as me thinking both as sus but I have said before I think Reborn is town.

- Yes, i was not sure about the FB lynch, else why would I question him? I'm trying to get more answers instead of jump voting on him. That's what I did.

- Yes, at first I questioned her about going for Gambit as a "hunch"., then backing off, then going back. I was not the only one here to notice this. I later started paying attention to how Gambit was acting. My mind was still not made about him but Yo's arguments were making sense together. In the end I decided to vote for Gambit because I think 1. it will clear the air 2. Reborn is townie to me, I don't want to give scum another kill.

- Explain to me how a cobra vote isn't beneficial to town. Many other players think this way as well. I still think he's town but I'm ready to lynch him to clear the air, he is just like Gambit. Now that Gambit flipped town we can see a clearer picture.
@Melontonin here you were okay with nats post what made you change so fast about her decision ?
@Reborn here is one thing I have to ask you. You think I'm GF. Why would I raise sus on Rayan early to half way through the day phase. He would be my last ally, my chances of winning would be extremely tiny. In what world would that make sense?

Thank you for killing scum TAC, that was hilarious :doffytroll: AND it helped town.
Scummy Natalija, what will it happen if Town realizes kills can 100% still occur in this game since I wasn't the one to shoot Sera? Unless someone will abstain and it shall be you for sure.

The WIFOM GF enchantress :cheers:

You can defy these guys who are still newbies but not my refined intellect

F

Fallen Prince

Scummy Natalija, what will it happen if Town realizes kills can 100% still occur in this game since I wasn't the one to shoot Sera? Unless someone will abstain and it shall be you for sure.

The WIFOM GF enchantress :cheers:

You can defy these guys who are still newbies but not my refined intellect
Also if it's true that I only go against who threats me, then why would I have killed off Sera?

explain this logic ? Isnt it like you want to frame your accusation right ?

Then its consistent with what you said - TAC and drago were sussing you Day 1 and 2 (This is why people found you inconsistent)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
- "Close" because they were both close in votes. I see why you could see it as me thinking both as sus but I have said before I think Reborn is town.

- Yes, i was not sure about the FB lynch, else why would I question him? I'm trying to get more answers instead of jump voting on him. That's what I did.

- Yes, at first I questioned her about going for Gambit as a "hunch"., then backing off, then going back. I was not the only one here to notice this. I later started paying attention to how Gambit was acting. My mind was still not made about him but Yo's arguments were making sense together. In the end I decided to vote for Gambit because I think 1. it will clear the air 2. Reborn is townie to me, I don't want to give scum another kill.

- Explain to me how a cobra vote isn't beneficial to town. Many other players think this way as well. I still think he's town but I'm ready to lynch him to clear the air, he is just like Gambit. Now that Gambit flipped town we can see a clearer picture.

@Reborn here is one thing I have to ask you. You think I'm GF. Why would I raise sus on Rayan early to half way through the day phase. He would be my last ally, my chances of winning would be extremely tiny. In what world would that make sense?
I looked back at your posts.

You got into argument with Marimo and put a vote on him.

It was then you raised in bit sus on rayan but also said at least he is putting efforts (too lazy to go back and quote your post again)

Then, you put vote on cobra but raised a bit sus on rayan for talking in reads about"weird" right?

But then rayan came up with reads - everyone started Sussing him more.

It was then you came up with "you aren't going into detail so I am clear you are scum" and put vote on him. You can't be clear on him when you weren't clear on anyone before that.

It give vibe that you went with majority opinion and knew that rayan is mafia so the momentum rayan gave his last read you raised sus (not much detail which is very iffy sus) to cast vote on him.

Now, I don't think anyone was sure at that time rayan would be sure shot mafia. Even drago wasn't because he himself said "if rayan flip scums then I will take credit"

So it wasn't only your timing (just before day end) but also the reason and rayan not mentioning in you in his comment's and reads like he avoided tac that gives me vibe that you are godfather.

As far as sussing someone's then Sussing someone doesn't mean you can't be scum mate. You sussed everyone. Didn't you? Leaving rayan then would frame you more when everyone was raising doubts on rayan.

Also, scum mates can sus eachother.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for too many errors

Typing on phone sitting outside sucks lol

F

Fallen Prince

I think I’m gonna do this regardless of how he flips...or at least a break from no claim games, I don’t care for this particular level of subterfuge.
Hard to tell both of the player beta and Gambit playstyle is hard to figure out . Beta does not come out with complete reads and circles around the accusation thrown at him . Players find him sus and they lynch him .

I think either beta is playing less passive and holding back on his reads or he plays what he fits i think i got fair idea of his play .

Reborn

I think I’m gonna do this regardless of how he flips...or at least a break from no claim games, I don’t care for this particular level of subterfuge.
No claim games are really challenging because all you have to rely on reading posts.

We all are noob players with exception of few. Take it as challenge because such games help in picking up reads and replying less on night abilties which is crucial in all types of games.

We can get wrong reads and it's fine after all we are still learning. But what matters is we learn.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hard to tell both of the player beta and Gambit playstyle is hard to figure out . Beta does not come out with complete reads and circles around the accusation thrown at him . Players find him sus and they lynch him .

I think either beta is playing less passive and holding back on his reads or he plays what he fits i think i got fair idea of his play .
Gambit definitely didn’t help his own townie case as I noted in a long post the last day phase, and Final’s always all over the place without providing solid reads (he’s even admitted as much)...if you feel you have a grasp on his meta, that’s further than I’ve gotten.

No claim games are really challenging because all you have to rely on reading posts.

We all are noob players with exception of few. Take it as challenge because such games help in picking up reads and replying less on night abilties which is crucial in all types of games.

We can get wrong reads and it's fine after all we are still learning. But what matters is we learn.
I think no claim is fantastic. True mafia. Very fun as well, I like a challenge :catblush:

F

Fallen Prince

Eitherway If beta flips town i am certain we have to
Gambit definitely didn’t help his own townie case as I noted in a long post the last day phase, and Final’s always all over the place without providing solid reads (he’s even admitted as much)...if you feel you have a grasp on his meta, that’s further than I’ve gotten.
Ya he played like scum . Maybe he was trying rp like sasuke hoping for people to figure out his play .

Reborn

And I thought as a first game it will be perfect.

I was wrong. It’s freaking complicated.:catcry:
Lol

It's not complicated but confusing as we aren't sure who are scums as all we have to rely on are posts.

Remember that lynch is best tool we have in our hands to get information in no claim games because most members of town are Vanilla

But I feel for you. My first game was light game as well and I felt so much confusing that I was like wtf is this game lol
Post automatically merged:

How long finalbeta has been playing mafia ? I dont think he is newbie in any way ?
Don't know exactly but for a long time for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.